Sam Bradford: I'm just going to put this here.

Integrity28

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

The reality is moving Bradford vaults Daniel into being a $15M starter. They don't want that unless he beats out Bradford for the job in a competition. THEN - if it's the result of competition not injury - I think they'd be willing to trade Bradford for just about anything.

What if they trade him after the draft and have named Wentz the starter over an absent Bradford?

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

He also injured his throwing shoulder twice in his junior year at Oklahoma, eventually having season ending surgery. His susceptibility to injuries due to his slight frame and the effects of those injuries to his shoulder were basically the only big concerns with him coming out of college and they've proven to be his problem.

There is a cause for concern in the general subject of fragility.  But he is healthy now and an a general assessment of fragility can be overstated.

57 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

What effect on the team? They're not winning a SB this year with or without him. That's why Bradford is upset in the first place. 

They clearly want a 1st rounder, since they turned down a 1st rounder last year when they were looking for enough ammunition to trade up for Mariota. I think the lowest they'd take is a 2nd rounder but think that's a long shot.

The reality is moving Bradford vaults Daniel into being a $15M starter. They don't want that unless he beats out Bradford for the job in a competition. THEN - if it's the result of competition not injury - I think they'd be willing to trade Bradford for just about anything.

What Philly may want and what it would actually take to complete a trade with them are not necessarily the same thing.

OF COURSE if Philly wants too much and insists on it and is willing to accept locker room dissension since they've already given up on even being competitive this year, then the odds go up he will not be traded.

15 minutes ago, Big Blocker said:

There is a cause for concern in the general subject of fragility.  But he is healthy now and an a general assessment of fragility can be overstated.

I disagree.

I think he's always going to be vulnerable - There's a reason this was highlighted before he even entered the league, where he's since missed 17 games. Half of his last 6 seasons have ended half way through or thereabouts - That's pretty awful.

Just look at him - He's not cut out to take hits from NFL athletes consistently. Honestly, if not for the injuries I think we'd be all over him, but they're a reality.

On 4/25/2016 at 11:33 AM, Obrien2Toon said:

I believed this until last year.  He stayed healthy and was brutal.

who the hell does he think he is?  He should just be happy he has a job

Sanchez should've stayed. He would've led them to 5 straight Super Bowls.

31 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

What if they trade him after the draft and have named Wentz the starter over an absent Bradford?

It's not a matter of merely "naming" one or the other as the opening day starter. Daniel's agent would never allow that simple of a loophole. It's whether or not he starts x-number of games in 2016 and/or achieves some easily-reached numbers for a QB starting that # of games (e.g. 3000 passing yards, 16 TDs, basic minimums like that). It was designed not only in case he beat out Bradford, but because of the higher probability of Bradford (compared to most others) suffering an early season-ending injury where Daniels essentially starts the bulk of the season for them; in that case, he wants to get compensated nearly as much as they offered to Bradford. Otherwise he'd have put his name out there among the slim pickings for the then QB-starved teams. 

26 minutes ago, Big Blocker said:

What Philly may want and what it would actually take to complete a trade with them are not necessarily the same thing.

OF COURSE if Philly wants too much and insists on it and is willing to accept locker room dissension since they've already given up on even being competitive this year, then the odds go up he will not be traded.

And at some point they'd rather just hang onto him. Just like if the top offer for Mo is a 5th round pick, we'd just hang onto him.

They've already given up on being competitive this year. That's why Bradford is upset: by giving up so many picks - the best of them, for another QB who will be a backup this year - they are not even trying to improve the 2016 roster. Bradford rightly feels that, while they're not tanking the season, they're not doing what they can to make them competitive this season - and maybe not next season. Therefore they're not giving him the best surrounding cast possible to help justify his kooky contract. They have up picks in rounds 1, 3, 4 this year, round 1 next year, and round 2 in 2018 (though Bradford will be gone before that 2018 draft/season). That doesn't help them during the time Bradford is locked in there, particularly in year 1. Next year he gets $4M and a ticket to free agency after he gets chewed up and spat out. 

Hey, if he wants to surrender his $11M signing bonus and the rest of the guaranteed amount of his contract, or a large chunk of it, I'm sure the Eagles will let him out of the rest of his contract and grant him free agent status right now. There's about a 0% chance of that occurring. 

3 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

A healthy Bradford with those WR's and RB's would be downright scary.

Trust me, there is not one Pats fan out there who would want Bradford on the Jets roster.

Please resign Fitz. Quickly!

From another thread

On 4/23/2016 at 0:42 PM, PatsFanTX said:

Jets need to do what it takes to grab Lynch.

Fitz, Bradford, Hoyer, Glennon, Geno, etc. are not the answer.

59 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It's not a matter of merely "naming" one or the other as the opening day starter. Daniel's agent would never allow that simple of a loophole. It's whether or not he starts x-number of games in 2016 and/or achieves some easily-reached numbers for a QB starting that # of games (e.g. 3000 passing yards, 16 TDs, basic minimums like that). It was designed not only in case he beat out Bradford, but because of the higher probability of Bradford (compared to most others) suffering an early season-ending injury where Daniels essentially starts the bulk of the season for them; in that case, he wants to get compensated nearly as much as they offered to Bradford. Otherwise he'd have put his name out there among the slim pickings for the then QB-starved teams. 

In that case I think it's pretty irrelevant because Wentz will start and play when healthy. Certainly after 4/5 games if not right away. The Eagles fans will not tolerate their new QB sitting on the bench for long, not unless Bradford/Daniel are lights out.

13 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

In that case I think it's pretty irrelevant because Wentz will start and play when healthy. Certainly after 4/5 games if not right away. The Eagles fans will not tolerate their new QB sitting on the bench for long, not unless Bradford/Daniel are lights out.

I don't know that the Eagles fans will dictate who their new HC starts in October. If Bradford and Daniel aren't looking that great, and he feels it's unlikely Wentz will come in and outplay them as a rookie facing real competition for the first time, he'll stay on the bench. 

It's certainly possible, and I'm not knocking Wentz's ability/potential, but it seems far fetched unless he's wowing everyone this summer. They'd only succumb to that pressure if they thought putting Wentz out there now would make them look good now. If they put him out there and he looks overwhelmed, it won't improve the HC/GM's standing in the dopey fans' eyes. More likely, they'll start calling him a bust for a few initial sh*tty games, or that the HC is ruining him by putting him out there too soon.

I think there's been enough press out there on Wentz to justify bringing him along slowly, even if the veteran starter(s) are struggling. The narrative has been the one prospect who's expected to step in right away is Goff. Everyone else needs bench/clipboard time. Or that's been the popular opinion, anyway.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

And at some point they'd rather just hang onto him. Just like if the top offer for Mo is a 5th round pick, we'd just hang onto him.

They've already given up on being competitive this year. That's why Bradford is upset: by giving up so many picks - the best of them, for another QB who will be a backup this year - they are not even trying to improve the 2016 roster. Bradford rightly feels that, while they're not tanking the season, they're not doing what they can to make them competitive this season - and maybe not next season. Therefore they're not giving him the best surrounding cast possible to help justify his kooky contract. They have up picks in rounds 1, 3, 4 this year, round 1 next year, and round 2 in 2018 (though Bradford will be gone before that 2018 draft/season). That doesn't help them during the time Bradford is locked in there, particularly in year 1. Next year he gets $4M and a ticket to free agency after he gets chewed up and spat out. 

Hey, if he wants to surrender his $11M signing bonus and the rest of the guaranteed amount of his contract, or a large chunk of it, I'm sure the Eagles will let him out of the rest of his contract and grant him free agent status right now. There's about a 0% chance of that occurring. 

I am not sure why the Eagles would be so intent on hanging onto Bradford if you are right that they are already set on not being competitive this year.  I am also not sure why they would prefer to have an unhappy Bradford on the roster if they are fine being uncompetitive as compared to Daniels.

As far as the kind of offers Bradford would draw, that remains to be seen.

43 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I don't know that the Eagles fans will dictate who their new HC starts in October. If Bradford and Daniel aren't looking that great, and he feels it's unlikely Wentz will come in and outplay them as a rookie facing real competition for the first time, he'll stay on the bench. 

It's certainly possible, and I'm not knocking Wentz's ability/potential, but it seems far fetched unless he's wowing everyone this summer. They'd only succumb to that pressure if they thought putting Wentz out there now would make them look good now. If they put him out there and he looks overwhelmed, it won't improve the HC/GM's standing in the dopey fans' eyes. More likely, they'll start calling him a bust for a few initial sh*tty games, or that the HC is ruining him by putting him out there too soon.

I think there's been enough press out there on Wentz to justify bringing him along slowly, even if the veteran starter(s) are struggling. The narrative has been the one prospect who's expected to step in right away is Goff. Everyone else needs bench/clipboard time. Or that's been the popular opinion, anyway.

Since Jamarcus Russell nearly every QB selected in the top 5 has started immediately and even he might have started had he not held out - The only exception is Bortles, who started after 3 games.  It seems to be the trend that they play right away all across the first round and most of them do pretty well or at least aren't totally overwhelmed. Literally the only top 5 guy since 2007 who completely sucked was drafted by the f*cking Jets.

Bradford may be good enough to keep him on the bench initially but I don't see that happening with Daniel. 

46 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Since Jamarcus Russell nearly every QB selected in the top 5 has started immediately and even he might have started had he not held out - The only exception is Bortles, who started after 3 games.  It seems to be the trend that they play right away all across the first round and most of them do pretty well or at least aren't totally overwhelmed. Literally the only top 5 guy since 2007 who completely sucked was drafted by the f*cking Jets.

Bradford may be good enough to keep him on the bench initially but I don't see that happening with Daniel. 

Yeah I'm not saying it won't happen. But if they want him on the bench & feel he's not ready yet, I don't think they throw him out there due to fan pressure. Not with a 1st year HC. Plus it doesn't even pay them to tank anyhow with Cleveland owning their 1st rounder next year lol.

And don't let nyjunc see you downplay the non-bust-itude "top-10" Mark Sanchez. 

On April 25, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Lith said:

Contract should not be an issue.  Phily has already paid his $11 million signing bonus, that would not impact cap of a team acquiring him.  Team trading for him would only be on the hook for his $7 million guaranteed salary for 2016.  He has a $4MM roster bonus next season, but his $13MM salary in 2017 is not guaranteed.

Mcc:  Go get Bradford already.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Big Blocker said:

I am not sure why the Eagles would be so intent on hanging onto Bradford if you are right that they are already set on not being competitive this year.  I am also not sure why they would prefer to have an unhappy Bradford on the roster if they are fine being uncompetitive as compared to Daniels.

As far as the kind of offers Bradford would draw, that remains to be seen.

I think they accepted not being competitive the moment the trade up to #2 became official.

That said, they do NOT want to set a precedent of letting a player shoot his way out of town. If Bradford gets mopey then start him for 5 games - enough to prevent Daniel's $7.5M from kicking in - and then bench him. I'm just saying, it's easy for you to throw around $11M of someone else's money with nothing to show for it. The GM wants to put the best face on this that he can: we have the better of 2 veterans to make us competitive for the next year or two, until the young gun we take at #2 overall is totally ready. 

They gave him a contract with a laughable $22M fully guaranteed ($26M total guaranteed), which is more than anyone could imagine him getting. If he wants to sulk and act all butthurt he's honestly acting like an ass. Not everyone on the team is going to be sympathetic to Bradford making that much and then telling the team to go eff themselves & acting moody while they're all risking injuries trying to get big contracts for themselves. In other words I don't know that he has that kind of clout with everyone on the team. 

And besides, if the team implodes I would love to see it. That franchise and their fans are a bunch of animals.

17 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I think they accepted not being competitive the moment the trade up to #2 became official.

That said, they do NOT want to set a precedent of letting a player shoot his way out of town. If Bradford gets mopey then start him for 5 games - enough to prevent Daniel's $7.5M from kicking in - and then bench him. I'm just saying, it's easy for you to throw around $11M of someone else's money with nothing to show for it. The GM wants to put the best face on this that he can: we have the better of 2 veterans to make us competitive for the next year or two, until the young gun we take at #2 overall is totally ready. 

They gave him a contract with a laughable $22M fully guaranteed ($26M total guaranteed), which is more than anyone could imagine him getting. If he wants to sulk and act all butthurt he's honestly acting like an ass. Not everyone on the team is going to be sympathetic to Bradford making that much and then telling the team to go eff themselves & acting moody while they're all risking injuries trying to get big contracts for themselves. In other words I don't know that he has that kind of clout with everyone on the team. 

And besides, if the team implodes I would love to see it. That franchise and their fans are a bunch of animals.

He's not telling the Eagles to eff themselves.  He's telling them he wants to be traded.  If he says that four months before the season starts and they don't trade him, says here the other players are going to take the player's side, not management's.  They think the FO basically pulled a bait and switch with Bradford.  They did.

Personally I don't think their FO thought that far down the road.  They made the deal they did thinking at the time it was the right one.  Then they saw an opportunity that might well not have been there, would not have been there without a partner willing to do the trade, to get one of the two top Qb's in the draft.    I will even concede up to that point for sake of argument that the Eagles in the long  run might well be better off with Wentz over Bradford. But at the point they made that trade, the $11mil was already gone. 

It is now a simple proposition - are the Eagles better off not trading Bradford, or should they get the best deal they can for him?  Fact is neither one of us knows what they will do. 

8 minutes ago, Big Blocker said:

He's not telling the Eagles to eff themselves.  He's telling them he wants to be traded.  If he says that four months before the season starts and they don't trade him, says here the other players are going to take the player's side, not management's.  They think the FO basically pulled a bait and switch with Bradford.  They did.

Personally I don't think their FO thought that far down the road.  They made the deal they did thinking at the time it was the right one.  Then they saw an opportunity that might well not have been there, would not have been there without a partner willing to do the trade, to get one of the two top Qb's in the draft.    I will even concede up to that point for sake of argument that the Eagles in the long  run might well be better off with Wentz over Bradford. But at the point they made that trade, the $11mil was already gone. 

It is now a simple proposition - are the Eagles better off not trading Bradford, or should they get the best deal they can for him?  Fact is neither one of us knows what they will do. 

Requesting a trade after pocketing an $11M signing bonus check is kind of telling the Eagles to go off themselves IMO.

Is he offering them a refund? If he is willing to give it back and annul the contract, I'm sure the Eagles would comply. Then he could sign with Denver, who I'm sure would be very interested in him if they didn't have to give up a high draft pick. Maybe the Jets as well. So the "are the Eagles better off?" question can go both ways. If he thinks he's so much better off elsewhere, let him show it with more than just words.

He doesn't get to bitch about the situation changing unless he's willing to give back the signing bonus. Ball is in his court. But he is guaranteed only 1 thing when he signs: get paid to play football. If he gets hurt this year (yet again), he gets $26M. Cry me a river.

7 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Requesting a trade after pocketing an $11M signing bonus check is kind of telling the Eagles to go off themselves IMO.

Is he offering them a refund? If he is willing to give it back and annul the contract, I'm sure the Eagles would comply. Then he could sign with Denver, who I'm sure would be very interested in him if they didn't have to give up a high draft pick. Maybe the Jets as well. So the "are the Eagles better off?" question can go both ways. If he thinks he's so much better off elsewhere, let him show it with more than just words.

He doesn't get to bitch about the situation changing unless he's willing to give back the signing bonus. Ball is in his court. But he is guaranteed only 1 thing when he signs: get paid to play football. If he gets hurt this year (yet again), he gets $26M. Cry me a river.

I don't know why are you are talking about crying.  Who is crying?

The Eagles willingly entered into his contract and proceeded to make the trade for the #2 pick.  Bradford to his credit is a competitor who wants to show he can succeed on a team where the FO is not in bed with his replacement, their whole reputation riding on Wentz replacing him.

Anyway, you seem to be getting emotional about this.  It's just a business decision.  But as far as the Jets are concerned, if the Eagles are willing to trade Bradford on acceptable terms, the Jets should look very long and hard at it.

Without new info here I think we've beaten this one enough.

6 minutes ago, Big Blocker said:

I don't know why are you are talking about crying.  Who is crying?

The Eagles willingly entered into his contract and proceeded to make the trade for the #2 pick.  Bradford to his credit is a competitor who wants to show he can succeed on a team where the FO is not in bed with his replacement, their whole reputation riding on Wentz replacing him.

Anyway, you seem to be getting emotional about this.  It's just a business decision.  But as far as the Jets are concerned, if the Eagles are willing to trade Bradford on acceptable terms, the Jets should look very long and hard at it.

Without new info here I think we've beaten this one enough.

Fine. I am enjoying watching an implosion anywhere other than the Jets, so I don't have a dog in this race. I just don't think teams will write a check to a player for $11M and then let him go for next to nothing because he's sad panda that he's no longer the future. 

The Jets shouldn't look hard at him unless he's willing to remove the extra $4M guaranteed he gets for his annual injury. Also I just don't want him even at $11M and nothing more, for this season, since we're not in the running for a Super Bowl even with him.

I don't want to waste a super surrounding cast on offense on a retread who will get us nowhere. Let someone bench warm for a month, give or take if necessary, then give this offense to a rookie or to Petty for a rare cushy situation and faster acclamation to the pro game's speed. I don't want to sign up for a full year (let alone two) of Fitz or Bradford. It's the best part of them looking at a loser like Hoyer: there are no misconceptions that this walking injury report of a stopgap needs to be on the field 1 minute longer than necessary. 

Honestly when you factor in how fragile this guy is and the fact that when he  goes down QB #2  gets extended playing time, Bradford is not much better than Sanchez.

Jets fans are so desperate and hungry for a decent QB they are willing to grab anyone with a pulse.

11 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Fitzpatrick is better than Bradford.  Bradford is scheduled to make $18 million per year on a multi year deal.  That is absolutely a crazy contract for Bradford because Fitz, who is better, isn't worth half that.

I believe you to be an educated person, so why are you trying this hard to prove me wrong ?  

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:32 AM, UnitedWhofans said:

Wilkerson for Bradford and 2-3 draft picks. Maybe a 2 and a 3.

Didn't the Eagles already give all their picks away? If Bradford doesn't want to be there anymore you don't send Wilkerson over for him you low ball the Eagles knowing that Bradford isn't happy there and they will have his replacement offer them a 6th.

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

Didn't the Eagles already give all their picks away? If Bradford doesn't want to be there anymore you don't send Wilkerson over for him you low ball the Eagles knowing that Bradford isn't happy there and they will have his replacement offer them a 6th.

The Broncos already tried that and scoffed at Philadelphia's demands for Bradford. 

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

The Broncos already tried that and scoffed at Philadelphia's demands for Bradford. 

Then we should follow their lead. If no one gives them a better offer they will probably crack and trade him. Unless of course they do something really stupid like draft Elliot with the #2 overall pick.

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Then we should follow their lead. If no one gives them a better offer they will probably crack and trade him. Unless of course they do something really stupid like draft Elliot with the #2 overall pick.

I think to trade him for a lower pick they'd have to see with their own eyes - over the summer - that Wentz is closer to starting than they thought. 

Also I just don't want him in the first place. Even if no pick was involved, and even with Phi paying his $11M SB I still want no part of him on that contract. Get him to agree to a 1 year deal for $5M then we'll talk.

There's a high probability he plays a partial season & gets injured. In that case he'd cost us $15M for one partial season. That's totally nuts. That the Eagles signed up for that, plus another $11M, is their problem. I see no reason we should be the ones to bail them out like we did with Tebow & Denver. 

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Report-Jets-dont-want-Bradford-Bradford-doesnt-want-Chip-Kelly.html

Earlier today, NFL Network reporter Jeff Darlington appeared as a guest on 97.5 The Fanatic and told afternoon host Mike Missanelli that two potential landing spots for Bradford are off the table.

"The Jets are not interested in Bradford and he is not interested in playing with Chip Kelly" @JeffDarlington on Bradford's options

— 975TheFanatic (@975TheFanatic) April 26, 2016

The Denver Broncos, the other potential suitor often mentioned in trade scenarios involving Bradford, reportedly think the Eagles' asking price is too steep. 

Prominent NFL source: Broncos reached out to PHI re: Bradford. Unable to confirm w/ team but NFL source: PHI asking price too high. #9news

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) April 26, 2016

But, according to Darlington, the Eagles intend to keep the beleagured quarterback.

"From the #Eagles standpoint, they want Bradford on the field until Wentz is ready" @JeffDarlington on the teams perspective

— 975TheFanatic (@975TheFanatic) April 26, 2016

Tom Condon, Bradford's agent, told ESPN Tuesday that the team did not tell Bradford about their intentions to pull a blockbuster trade and move up the draft order to select a top quarterback prospect.

"As they were making this plan, it would have been nice if they had told him about it," Condon told ESPN.

Condon told the news outlet that "he re-iterated to Eagles vice president of football operations Howie Roseman in a recent phone conversation that Bradford wants out of Philadelphia."

"It's his right to demand a trade and he wants to be traded," Condon said.

Condon told ESPN that "when he told Roseman of Bradford's demand, Roseman 'was not too surprised. He knew how Sam felt. Sam made it very clear to them, he was adamant when they informed him last week about the trade up to No. 2. He told them he was not very happy about it. He made that very clear. So this [trade demand] comes as no surprise.'"

Condon told the network that his camp felt the team could have used the draft picks "on offensive and defensive players for this season, to win this season. ... If the plan was to build for the future, where does that leave Sam this year?"

Condon said he asked the Eagles "for permission to shop Bradford, but that permission was denied."

For what it's worth, count Darlington as a member of the pro-trading-Bradford camp.

14 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Honestly when you factor in how fragile this guy is and the fact that when he  goes down QB #2  gets extended playing time, Bradford is not much better than Sanchez.

Jets fans are so desperate and hungry for a decent QB they are willing to grab anyone with a pulse.

If the Broncos trade for Bradford Sanchez will be their starter by week 10.  

It's amazing some people still consider Bradford good.

16 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Fine. I am enjoying watching an implosion anywhere other than the Jets, so I don't have a dog in this race. I just don't think teams will write a check to a player for $11M and then let him go for next to nothing because he's sad panda that he's no longer the future. 

The Jets shouldn't look hard at him unless he's willing to remove the extra $4M guaranteed he gets for his annual injury. Also I just don't want him even at $11M and nothing more, for this season, since we're not in the running for a Super Bowl even with him.

I don't want to waste a super surrounding cast on offense on a retread who will get us nowhere. Let someone bench warm for a month, give or take if necessary, then give this offense to a rookie or to Petty for a rare cushy situation and faster acclamation to the pro game's speed. I don't want to sign up for a full year (let alone two) of Fitz or Bradford. It's the best part of them looking at a loser like Hoyer: there are no misconceptions that this walking injury report of a stopgap needs to be on the field 1 minute longer than necessary. 

More reports suggest the Jets are more likely to go the Lynch route, so this option looks increasingly unlikely for that reason alone.  I get going high draft pick to get a Qb to be sure for all the obvious reasons.  And if they do that I will hope Lynch becomes the franchise Qb that this team has gone so long without.  But I have my doubts about him.

But it is grossly unfair to call Bradford a retread.  He is only 28, had a solid run down the stretch last year, threw for 65% when he had tons of dropped passes, and yes if the rest of the team were to hold up, I would not rule out a SB run with him.  And he is completely healthy right now.

But as a fan if the Jets are forced to overpay Fitzpatrick or choose not to do that, then Geno Smith may be the starting Qb, and that would lead me to find something else to do on Sunday afternoons.  I cannot feel good about letting it slide.

I'd trade for him pending a Mo Wilk trade. We trade Mo for a 2nd and a 4th then send a 4th to the eagles for Bradford. Bradford would also have to restructure that horrific contract. 1st Round take BPA (Hopefully Spence or Treadwell) then with the two 2nd round picks build up the oline to protect him. Give Bradford a decent oline for the first time in his career and with Marshall Decker Treadwell Amaro Enunwa and Forte, We could possibly get a few good years of QB play from him. A lot of what ifs haha

Appearing on 97.5 The Fanatic in Pennsylvania on Wednesday, ESPN's Adam Schefter said a fourth-round pick plus a player could be a trade offer for Sam Bradford.

It's unclear if that's an offer the Eagles have received or if that's their asking price, but either way, NFL Network's Jeff Darlington reports Philly's asking price remains very high. They're likely looking for at least two early-round picks comparable to the Alex Smith and Carson Palmer trades a few years back. The only team that has allegedly reached out to the Eagles is the Broncos.

Archived