Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

TOWN happy meal: 

Leelou & JiF w/a side of Crusher. Toss in some Verbal & CTM. Shake vigorously. Add a small slice of Hallia. 

Scummy McScummersons: 

A burnt wombat with a Lily Sour and flambéed 80.  

Everyone else: 

Null soup. 

lol wtf is this - now I'm hungry

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lily said:

Warning - AtE incoming....

This is so frustrating! If I don't speak up, I'm lurking. If I do speak up, I'm scummy. It should be obvious to y'all by now that I'm not a deep, logical thinker, and I do the best I can. I obviously should have waited till deadline and piled on Ballin, but that's not what I did. I always try to provide some sort of reasoning with a vote. That's just how I play. Y'all should know that by now. 

10x less whiny than jif

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for

I am right.  I'm town.  I thought you were possible scum, but you're claiming gun-inno on JiF now so I'm willing to roll with that and look elsewhere.  Like your new style btw.

11 minutes ago, Leelou said:

TOWN happy meal: 

Leelou & JiF w/a side of Crusher. Toss in some Verbal & CTM. Shake vigorously. Add a small slice of Hallia. 

Scummy McScummersons: 

A burnt wombat with a Lily Sour and flambéed 80.  

Everyone else: 

Null soup. 

Being scum isn't really all that bad tbh.

well other than proving Pac is a bad at this as we thought he was, we learned nothing day 1 cause nobody consolidated around an alternate lynch candidate and we ended up speed lynching ballin which was entirely predictable.. now who knows who did what and why at the end there.

waste..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Dude, there is a side of Crusher. You are never going hungry. 

Dude(ette), JiF is in that food - that's like eating every penis he's ever licked!  No ******* way, yo.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Verbal said:

Dude(ette), JiF is in that food - that's like eating every penis he's ever licked!  No ******* way, yo.

lol, i almost spit out my coffee onto my keyboard..

miles of cock

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I thought that it was hybrid hammer in my silly little head.  My apologies for not being here.  What made you say that Jif was town, Leelou?

Umm I'll link you to the posts that you seemed to have missed in a min. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Yes but voting people who are not in the game is brilliant.

Pretty much.  My actions creates the most informative thing that happened on D1, no?  

My actions made this game happen.  Otherwise we would have followed a Sanchez-esque color coded list to lynching a townie.  

Oh wait.

///rolls eyes

1 hour ago, JiF said:

So Leelou did shoot at me.  Brilliant!!!

DPR basically gave me a PAFO but explained that it could have been a protection or I had a type of BPV that works vs. certain guns, though that wasnt explained to me in my role PM.  I'm vanilla.

He gave me permission to say that first part...obviously he's not acknowledging my alignment part of that explanation. 

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I was told that JiF was town when I shot him. I'm generalizing here, but I asked Wes after seeing the scene with a BPV why I was told his alignment and it's because of my gun. 

@Hallia