Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

Just now, AVM said:

That's not what I was getting at lol

All 3 of you posted things very unlike yourselves basically back to back to back.  It was funny.

I can't help but interject humor in the middle of seriousness, sorry not sorry.

(okay I'm a little sorry)

Ha!  Sorry, I'm playing angry right now.  I should probably step away for a while.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

The dust had just had time to settle when Ballin, Townie, choked and died.

The woman clapped her hands.

"Yay! He ain't no zombie!"

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

vote Verb for getting my hopes up

Just now, CTM said:

FOS to anyone suggested i was around and on. I clearly posted that i had a meeting and would try to get back, I was unable to

gfy

...I was defending you, numbnuts.  Weren't you one of the ones that switched over to Ballin?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

FOS to anyone suggested i was around and on. I clearly posted that i had a meeting and would try to get back, I was unable to

gfy

not a suggestion i made... who are you talking about?

Just now, AVM said:

...I was defending you, numbnuts.  Weren't you one of the ones that switched over to Ballin?

no, i was in a meeting that ran late and couldn't stop it to play this game.

glad jif is still alive to queef all over the thread some more and leelou seems vetted

Just now, CTM said:

no, i was in a meeting that ran late and couldn't stop it to play this game.

glad jif is still alive to queef all over the thread some more and leelou seems vetted

You posted it around the same time DPR said he had something come up -- read them during the reread of 12-130EST, so it seemed close.  Thought you came back just in time to vote Ballin, I was wrong. 

31 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, not really.

Eh, then why'd you go on from this post ^^^ to grill the sh*t out of JIF?

Good question.

lol

How did I grill JiF?  I thought what he was doing was kinda dumb, but I didn't understand why everyone was so pissed at him when half the game isn't even trying.

10 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

How did I grill JiF?  I thought what he was doing was kinda dumb, but I didn't understand why everyone was so pissed at him when half the game isn't even trying.

all those quotes to him... "grilling", if you want to argue the semantics of what does and doens't constitute grilling go for it... 

TOWN happy meal: 

Leelou & JiF w/a side of Crusher. Toss in some Verbal & CTM. Shake vigorously. Add a small slice of Hallia. 

Scummy McScummersons: 

A burnt wombat with a Lily Sour and flambéed 80.  

Everyone else: 

Null soup. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

TOWN happy meal: 

Leelou & JiF w/a side of Crusher. Toss in some Verbal & CTM. Shake vigorously. Add a small slice of Hallia. 

Scummy McScummersons: 

Everyone else: 

Null soup. 

lol... i'd add SMC in there as well but I can't think of a clever way of saying it

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

all those quotes to him... "grilling", if you want to argue the semantics of what does and doens't constitute grilling go for it... 

No thanks lol.  I'm actually kinda pumped that the JiF thing ended like it just did cuz now people might shut up about it.

Warning - AtE incoming....

This is so frustrating! If I don't speak up, I'm lurking. If I do speak up, I'm scummy. It should be obvious to y'all by now that I'm not a deep, logical thinker, and I do the best I can. I obviously should have waited till deadline and piled on Ballin, but that's not what I did. I always try to provide some sort of reasoning with a vote. That's just how I play. Y'all should know that by now. 

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

TOWN happy meal: 

Scummy McScummersons: 

Everyone else: 

Null soup. 

Switch Wombat and Verb thx