Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, I called you scum long before you voted me, therefore a premise for me voting you was established before you voted me, which means this isn't OMGUS

also, you aren't even making a case for why you think i'm scum... you are voting me for arguing about personal sh*t

you're showing your ass girl.

Did I not just say I didn't necessarily think you are scum? You are making crap up. Stop it. 

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I don't think 80 is scum.

I'm wavering on him. I will say, this game is going exactly how I suspected it might... active people attacking active people.

CTM, Smash, Dan, JVOR, Jetscode, Hallia... all sitting on the sidelines.

Just now, Leelou said:

I don't like this post. 

I mean, yeah...but a gap in logic is just as unlike him as scum too.

Just now, BallinPB said:

******* idiots!!  I hate mafia

Look, at least 3/4 of that train thinks you're town.  I get that you're mad...but to clarify on the above:

A random lynch has roughly a 25% shot of hitting scum, 75% shot of hitting town.  At first glance, much better than if we're, say, 90% sure you're town (which I would say is a decent guess).

However, you also have a shot of hitting a cop, doc, or other town power role.  That makes the ROI roughly the same, IMO...and given that in one scenario we aren't hitting a town PR and the other we could -- you're the choice.

Please don't hate mafia.  Hate me.  Or CTM.  Yeah...hate CTM.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Oh really?  Like last game, where you as my town teammate bussed me?  ******* moron.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Oh really?  Go back and look cutie pie.  Everyone was gearing up and Leelou was ready "to shoot" me. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Sure.  Again, see last game or any game.  

Please.  

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Coming from my town teammate last game who bussed me....who was ready to lynch me today, this is rich.  You're the worst.  

holy crap.. ape and jif's cycles have synchronized.  My god take some midol

In a mad scramble to vote, tables were turned, chairs we're thrown and curses rang out across the beach. It was confusing to know what exactly happened during those last few moments, but as the dust settled, it became clear that the crowd had turned even uglier and decided to lynch one amongst them.

A rope was thrown over a cross-beam and a noose quickly knotted.

All was in preparedness, but then a stranger stepped into the light...

5 minutes ago, Lily said:

Did I not just say I didn't necessarily think you are scum? You are making crap up. Stop it. 

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I don't think 80 is scum.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just LOVE how many people want to throw snipey comments out there when we're sitting on a deadline.  Hess stands out. 

....what in the actual **** is going on. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

....what in the actual **** is going on. 

I was referring to this post by Hess:

43 minutes ago, HessStation said:

F 80. He scum.

I get it, its OMGUSy of me to point this post out.  But this was posted at 1:40, 20 minutes before the original deadline.  No vote by Hess or anything.  Just a snipey comment and a disappearing act.  After he spent all of D1 FOSing nearly everyone in the game.

"Zombies? What?"

"ZOMBIES! Those drummers didn't just appear and disappear! They were laying down the zombie music on you and now some of you are zombies! And the zombies will try to lie, but the dust always tells the truth! Lay him on the table and I'll show you it's done!"

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm wavering on him. I will say, this game is going exactly how I suspected it might... active people attacking active people.

CTM, Smash, Dan, JVOR, Jetscode, Hallia... all sitting on the sidelines.

Of the above:

Hallia was here...comes off looking bad.

CTM was around and on Ballin, I thought?  Still could be defined as "on the sidelines" but at least helped towards a solution.

Smash is probably sleeping...not sure if he checked in early this morning.

Dan and JVoR can only play at night...not moving votes last night looks a bit bad, need to see where trains looked when they last posted (if there was momentum or any inclination of a lynch being possible on who they were on).  JVoR, for example, was on Lily (I think?), who you're now interested in.

JC we haven't seen much from, agreed there

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Thoughts on wombat? 

He's a dork?

But really, his catchup was kinda 'meh', but I haven't really looked into him enough.  But still, ok to lynch for reasons: dork.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

In a mad scramble to vote, tables were turned, chairs we're thrown and curses rang out across the beach. It was confusing to know what exactly happened during those last few moments, but as the dust settled, it became clear that the crowd had turned even uglier and decided to lynch one amongst them.

A rope was thrown over a cross-beam and a noose quickly knotted.

All was in preparedness, but then a stranger stepped into the light...

Has the VicGod returned?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was referring to this post by Hess:

I get it, its OMGUSy of me to point this post out.  But this was posted at 1:40, 20 minutes before the original deadline.  No vote by Hess or anything.  Just a snipey comment and a disappearing act.  After he spent all of D1 FOSing nearly everyone in the game.

That's not what I was getting at lol

All 3 of you posted things very unlike yourselves basically back to back to back.  It was funny.

I can't help but interject humor in the middle of seriousness, sorry not sorry.

(okay I'm a little sorry)

• Upvote 1