Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

So Leelou did shoot at me.  Brilliant!!!

DPR basically gave me a PAFO but explained that it could have been a protection or I had a type of BPV that works vs. certain guns, though that wasnt explained to me in my role PM.  I'm vanilla.

He gave me permission to say that first part...obviously he's not acknowledging my alignment part of that explanation. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

DPR basically gave me a PAFO but explained that it could have been a protection or I had a type of BPV that works vs. certain guns, though that wasnt explained to me in my role PM.  I'm vanilla.

He gave me permission to say that first part...obviously he's not acknowledging my alignment part of that explanation. 

I was told that JiF was town when I shot him. I'm generalizing here, but I asked Wes after seeing the scene with a BPV why I was told his alignment and it's because of my gun. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

What I said was that you could quote me.

I most certainly did not say the first part of your post. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

what scene?

21 minutes ago, D P R said:

The open bar has had its usual effect and as the evening wore on, the mood turned ugly.

Who can say why these things happen... was it the alcohol? Was it the arguing? Or was it some deeper, hidden desire toward the man who loves trikes?

We may never know.

What we do know is that in the middle of a particularly heated engagement between multiple guests, a shot rang out in the night.

JiF's BVP flew off in tatters, to which he screamed...

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!!! 

Deadline will be extended until 2:15. 

^^^that

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

what scene?

21 minutes ago, D P R said:

The open bar has had its usual effect and as the evening wore on, the mood turned ugly.

Who can say why these things happen... was it the alcohol? Was it the arguing? Or was it some deeper, hidden desire toward the man who loves trikes?

We may never know.

What we do know is that in the middle of a particularly heated engagement between multiple guests, a shot rang out in the night.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!!! 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

GROSS.

Unvote, Vote Lily

What is the vote count?

That's a ******* reach and a half. So you accuse Verbal and I of both not letting go, but vote me for it, not him. Now you put your vote on Ballin and make it clear you don't think he's scum, but "information", and continue to cast me as scummy?

Really?

I may have just entered the rarefied air of CTM-Ape dumb arguments that ended up making scum unable to resist trying to use it for actual gameplay.

If Lily flips scum in this game, I'm going to go dance in traffic.

22 minutes ago, D P R said:

We may never know.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!!! 

oh okay, lol

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I may have just entered the rarefied air of CTM-Ape dumb arguments that ended up making scum unable to resist trying to use it for actual gameplay.

If Lily flips scum in this game, I'm going to go dance in traffic.

you guys doubt me all the time when i say i use what the game gives me, and myself as bait, but it works... even if it is ape-centric, if the only known you have is your own alignment, then it's a safe context

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

Two options, the way I see it:  Embrace the weird or...

let it all burnnnnn

This was my initial reaction upon reading it but I will admit he seems genuinely annoyed.  I don't find JiF to be taking a dump on the game, though...and to be fair to JiF (I know, it makes me feel weird too) we've had people do much stranger things on D1.

I feel like over half the group says this now.  Leelou at some point in this reread said no matter what she does Ape finds her scummy.  I've basically said on numerous occasions that whatever I do, you find it scummy.  I actually don't consider you to be one of the "favorite" D1 lynches...I'd put 80, Pac, and Lizzie when he plays higher...but maybe that's just my perception.

We've been playing this game so damn long with mostly the same people that outside of maybe 3-4 people almost everyone has been lynched a LOT on D1.  Crusher generally hasn't been, I can only think of once I have been in all the years...but yeah.  Again, possibly just my perception.

....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS

No, Wombat.  You can NOT "Gronk-ify" %^&* on Jetnation.  Disgusting.

Please don't quit.  I genuinely like this IDGAF, crazy, chaotic version of JiF!!!

First time I've actually doubted you were town is in this post.

lol

Are you kidding me?  I was just shot at on D1 (that's like the 20th time in my career) and I was just lynched on D1 (thats like the 20th time in my career).  Which is why I did what did with every intention to start toward the deadline.  haha.  Whatevs.  I proved my point and that's all I was trying to do. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

GROSS.

Unvote, Vote Lily

What is the vote count?

That's a ******* reach and a half. So you accuse Verbal and I of both not letting go, but vote me for it, not him. Now you put your vote on Ballin and make it clear you don't think he's scum, but "information", and continue to cast me as scummy?

Really?

I expected your OMGUS vote, so this is no surprise. 

I didn't say your behavior was scummy, although I guess it was implied. You were just the best of the choices at the time. I felt town on everyone else who had more than one vote. I'm actually null on you. So chill, already. You're reading into what I posted. 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I was told that JiF was town when I shot him. I'm generalizing here, but I asked Wes after seeing the scene with a BPV why I was told his alignment and it's because of my gun. 

So, no bastard mod?  lol

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Ballin (6) - Pac, SMC, Wombat, Lily, Crusher, 80

JiF (2) - Hallia, Ballin

80 (2) - CTM, Leelou

Lily (2) - JVoR, Ape

Leelou (1) - JiF

Ape (1) - JC

SMC (1) - Dan

AVM (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Hess

Not Voting (2) - Verbal, AVM

With 19 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline @ 2:15 pm EST

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

you guys doubt me all the time when i say i use what the game gives me, and myself as bait, but it works... even if it is ape-centric, if the only known you have is your own alignment, then it's a safe context

In what world does being an ego-centric douchenozzle actual work to the greater good's advantage?

JN Mafia, that's where!!!

1 minute ago, D P R said:

GODDAMMIT 80, WHERE IS THE VOTE COUNT???!!!

RL ******* LOL

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiF said:

Are you kidding me?  I was just shot at on D1 (that's like the 20th time in my career) and I was just lynched on D1 (thats like the 20th time in my career).  Which is why I did what did with every intention to start toward the deadline.  haha.  Whatevs.  I proved my point and that's all I was trying to do. 

Oh if we're talking getting shot at D1? You've lapped the field lmao. I was talking just lynched.  If I had to truly guess number of times you were lynched D1 I would guess high single digits to low teens.  Shot D1? You may be on the low end there :rl:

I don't disagree that you're a popular lynch option overall...I just think Pac and 80 have probably been D1 lynches more often.  I don't necessarily disagree with your point either, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Lily said:

I expected your OMGUS vote, so this is no surprise. 

I didn't say your behavior was scummy, although I guess it was implied. You were just the best of the choices at the time. I felt town on everyone else who had more than one vote. I'm actually null on you. So chill, already. You're reading into what I posted. 

lol, I called you scum long before you voted me, therefore a premise for me voting you was established before you voted me, which means this isn't OMGUS

also, you aren't even making a case for why you think i'm scum... you are voting me for arguing about personal sh*t

you're showing your ass girl.