Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

1 minute ago, CTM said:

well get over it .. your twink had a tantrum and it seems to be out of its system 

You keep saying this but what tantrum did I throw?  I was proving a point, that was well proven.  I didnt throw a tantrum.  Everyone else did about me voting players outside the game.  I just explained why and everything I said would happen came to fruition.  I was hoping it would serve as a wake up call. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You keep saying this but what tantrum did I throw?  I was proving a point, that was well proven.  I didnt throw a tantrum.  Everyone else did about me voting players outside the game.  I just explained why and everything I said would happen came to fruition.  I was hoping it would serve as a wake up call. 

Yeesh, ya make one little mistake and they never letcha forget!

Just now, JiF said:

lets not pretend you were proving a point in a logical or adult way, you were a toddler who forced himself to vomit all over himself to prove that eating veggies made him sick

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I probably should just stop signing up to these things i just can't put enough time and energy in like i used to. Not really into making this a negative experience for you all so sorry if inactivity is doing so. 

in any event, leelou i feel better about now after reading back on her recent posts, i still like my other lynch candidates though in lily and wombat. Wombat in particular i feel like is spending half the time defending his play and not scumhunting like he normally does.  Scummery mcscummery abound. Then again i skimmed about 12 pages in 3 minutes so who the hell knows. 

You make the games better, shut up.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CTM said:

lets not pretend you were proving a point in a logical or adult way, you were a toddler who forced himself to vomit all over himself to prove that eating veggies made him sick

Adult way?  Hell no and why would you expect that from me?  The exercise was made to be immature because it was mirroring the way this game is played nowadays.  It worked perfectly and there was no tantrum thrown.  So GFY. 

My actions gave this game info.  Otherwise, we'd be all sitting around trying to figure out how Ballin was an "informative" lynch. 

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Yeesh, ya make one little mistake and they never letcha forget!

Yeah except it wasnt a mistake.  The worst part is, it gave the game something to chew on but nobody wants to acknowledge that. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Adult way?  Hell no and why would you expect that from me?  The exercise was made to be immature because it was mirroring the way this game is played nowadays.  It worked perfectly and there was no tantrum thrown.  So GFY. 

My actions gave this game info.  Otherwise, we'd be all sitting around trying to figure out how Ballin was an "informative" lynch. 

alternate train >>> jif temper tantrum

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'd say this mafia game has far less inane arguing than most games. The reality still remains, the games nowadays are dictated by non-participation.

JN has become DM, and the circle is complete.

We're all ****ed.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I probably should just stop signing up to these things i just can't put enough time and energy in like i used to. Not really into making this a negative experience for you all so sorry if inactivity is doing so. 

in any event, leelou i feel better about now after reading back on her recent posts, i still like my other lynch candidates though in lily and wombat. Wombat in particular i feel like is spending half the time defending his play and not scumhunting like he normally does.  Scummery mcscummery abound. Then again i skimmed about 12 pages in 3 minutes so who the hell knows. 

Stop this "stop signing up" nonsense or I'll fight you.  I'll quickly get hurt and you'll feel a mixture of guilt and overwhelmingly laughter come over you.

7 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

It feels like people make snap decisions based off of very little information. Seems like a recipe for disaster to play that way. Games used to drag a while back but at least day one people didnn't act like it was serious business when we're all working with like next to no information. 

You remember back when people flipped out about not lynching inactives, so we lynched inactives for a whole year and figured out it didn't work to just lynch inactives?

Except for Sharrow.  We never lynched Sharrow (and almost always should have).

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Just so everyone knows,  I'm constantly always judging you. I have to go deal with my metaphorically crazy online gf now.

Whatever you say, Mistah J! Just gimme a sec to find the form and I'll commit myself!

1 hour ago, CTM said:

well other than proving Pac is a bad at this as we thought he was, we learned nothing day 1 cause nobody consolidated around an alternate lynch candidate and we ended up speed lynching ballin which was entirely predictable.. now who knows who did what and why at the end there.

waste..

ping

1 hour ago, JiF said:

That Ballin lynch was stupid.  There were a few people that thought it was informative, to what exactly?

shut your whiny mouth.. you did absolutely nothing but drive a mildly humorous moment into 2 days worth of overkill.  It might have been your worst day 1 performance ever..  which is saying a LOT.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Are you breaking up w me?

Gimme some sugar, baby!

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

You're breaking my heart, Leroy.

I'm havin a bad day! I'm sick of people tryin ta shoot me, run me over or blow me up!

• Upvote 1

So in this vanilla game leelou is a gun weilding lunatic capable of investigations (claiming got an innocent on jif, and jif has a vest he claims not to know anything about.  Thats followed up by Wesley claiming his scene was flavor.  yeah nothing learned on day 1.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

So in this vanilla game leelou is a gun weilding lunatic capable of investigations (claiming got an innocent on jif).  And Wesley said scene was flavor to boot..  yeah nothing learned on day 1.

That was the breakdown I was looking for thanks for the update.