Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Waste of my time. Everyone would rather argue and prove points than play mafia. **** you guys.

ignore the bitches .. if you step back, jif, a full grown twink, having a tantrum like that over a forum game on the Internet is pretty freaken funny imo

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Waste of my time. Everyone would rather argue and prove points than play mafia. **** you guys.

When you're down and troubled,
And you need some love and care,
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me,
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night.
  • Upvote 1

I was excited to play and then all the bickering and people trying to prove some inane points just spoiled it.  I feel like Im married to my ex wife again.

you need a different perspective blubber buns 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nothing. You made me forget everything. Just waiting to die so I can never play again.  Like hanging out with a bunch of people trying to quit smoking at an AA meeting.

Sorry I ruined your day, mt. 

But the reality is, my actions gave you the most information on the day.  If you want to cry, I have a shoulder for you but be prepared to fall because you're heavy. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was excited to play and then all the bickering and people trying to prove some inane points just spoiled it.  I feel like Im married to my ex wife again.

I'd say this mafia game has far less inane arguing than most games. The reality still remains, the games nowadays are dictated by non-participation.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'd say this mafia game has far less inane arguing than most games. The reality still remains, the games nowadays are dictated by non-participation.

we can't support 19 people games.. we do fine with 12

Just now, JiF said:

Are Leelou, Pac and Ballin playing?  Because I'm pretty sure I voted them all on D1.  

lol, nice

Pac should be shot in the face for that goofball reaction test trap on Ballin. Out of principle.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Stop trying to put the vegan Hex on me you shriveled spawn of Satan.

just saying if you let these guys acting like spoiled toddlers get to you instead of laughing at them, you are missing a big source of entertainment

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Sorry I ruined your day, mt. 

But the reality is, my actions gave you the most information on the day.  If you want to cry, I have a shoulder for you but be prepared to fall because you're heavy. 

My tears are pure bacon grease so you might want to make sure your not wearing one of your favorite Ocean Pacific shirts.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

we can't support 19 people games.. we do fine with 12

i'd argue that 12 person games have the same issues... the heavy participation by a few over the years, has just made it too routine for the many to sit back and coast... i love that Crusher has risen to the challenge this game and is asserting himself. we need more of that. leelou is asserting herself more too. I like it, it's better for the mafia "community" and game quality if people can shift in and out of the "leader" roles with regards to driving game play... rather than the same 3-4 guys always doing it.

anyway... 

I probably should just stop signing up to these things i just can't put enough time and energy in like i used to. Not really into making this a negative experience for you all so sorry if inactivity is doing so. 

in any event, leelou i feel better about now after reading back on her recent posts, i still like my other lynch candidates though in lily and wombat. Wombat in particular i feel like is spending half the time defending his play and not scumhunting like he normally does.  Scummery mcscummery abound. Then again i skimmed about 12 pages in 3 minutes so who the hell knows. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

i'd argue that 12 person games have the same issues... the heavy participation by a few over the years, has just made it too routine for the many to sit back and coast... i love that Crusher has risen to the challenge this game and is asserting himself. we need more of that. leelou is asserting herself more too. I like it, it's better for the mafia "community" and game quality if people can shift in and out of the "leader" roles with regards to driving game play... rather than the same 3-4 guys always doing it.

anyway... 

we've had some good games this year and i believe all were 15 or less..

we usually get 8-10 people who contribue decent amount, if there's 12-14 in game you can carry that many inactives.. it's when 1/2 the game is inactive its an issue

My tears are pure bacon grease so you might want to make sure your not wearing one of your favorite Ocean Pacific shirts.

Op takin' me back to the 80's. 

That's it - everybody gets their choice of an Op or Boast shirt and a pair of Nike Cortez sneaks. 

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I probably should just stop signing up to these things i just can't put enough time and energy in like i used to. Not really into making this a negative experience for you all so sorry if inactivity is doing so. 

in any event, leelou i feel better about now after reading back on her recent posts, i still like my other lynch candidates though in lily and wombat. Wombat in particular i feel like is spending half the time defending his play and not scumhunting like he normally does.  Scummery mcscummery abound. Then again i skimmed about 12 pages in 3 minutes so who the hell knows. 

this game is fine, last game was slow until ape ape'd our house

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

we've had some good games this year and i believe all were 15 or less..

we usually get 8-10 people who contribue decent amount, if there's 12-14 in game you can carry that many inactives.. it's when 1/2 the game is inactive its an issue

This is true. We always have people who contribute a lot,some who do less and some who do very little.  Some players who participate less make the game. Just becomes tough if majority isnt doing much at all. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

This is true. We always have people who contribute a lot,some who do less and some who do very little.  Som eplayers who aprticipate less make the game. Just becomes tough if majority isnt doing much at all.  I was killing it this game till JiF ruined it.

well get over it .. your twink had a tantrum and it seems to be out of its system 

Just now, Leelou said:

I want some Roxy shorts. 

True story.  I was looking through the "hat drawer" last winter for a hat for my head. I found this nice little blue beanie.  Very soft very plush.  wore it to the office and one of my girls took it from me and started laughing because it was Roxy.  I just put it back on and wore it all winter. So soft, so plush.

• Upvote 1