Voodoo Island Mafia - Game On

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

No, you think it is, however it is something that is proven wrong regularly. You have deluded yourself about me using RL as scum, and it's ignorant of years of examples that prove otherwise. You've similarly deluded yourself into thinking you making personal, non-game relevant digs at me, is somehow me "thirsting for attention".

You've become very petty over the past few months, and I fear you aren't letting go of things between games. Which is fine, maybe you need some space. I'd ask for a replacement, but I told DPR I'd play this out.

We can discuss any of the comments I've made about reads on players, posts that ping to me, when you are ready. I've got nothing else to add on this subject. 

Okay. So you didn't say it in the wording I used, but you did say you had nothing to add then contiued to discuss it. 

8 minutes ago, D P R said:

The open bar has had its usual effect and as the evening wore on, the mood turned ugly.

Who can say why these things happen... was it the alcohol? Was it the arguing? Or was it some deeper, hidden desire toward the man who loves trikes?

We may never know.

What we do know is that in the middle of a particularly heated engagement between multiple guests, a shot rang out in the night.

JiF's BVP flew off in tatters, to which he screamed...

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!!! 

Deadline will be extended until 2:15. 

Hey bud, want to respond to my PM or explain this? 

34 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

So basically, you're admitting to picking a useless fight with the Ape?  Why?

FOR TEH LULZ

11 minutes ago, Lily said:

I think a Ballin lynch can give us good information, although I don't really think he's scum

Unvote Ape

Vote Ballin

How would he give good information?

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's funny that you're trying to take the high road now, when you are the one that feigned wanting to make it something - but keeps contradicting himself by talking more about it. I never said I'd drop it. I did invite you to respond about my FOS list and pings. You ignored all that.

Nobody cares, except you (clearly).  lol

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

FOR TEH LULZ

How would he give good information?

Nobody cares, except you (clearly).  lol

There have been people pushing his case and people saying he's town. His flip could tell us about those people, especially if he flips scum. 

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh really?  Go back and look cutie pie.  Everyone was gearing up and Leelou was ready "to shoot" me. 

No, not really.

46 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

JiF is essentially doubling down on the kind of behavior that got him lynched as town D1 last game.  He could be doing it as either alignment, but I think he's much more likely to flip town and give us no info, making him a useless kill.

Eh, then why'd you go on from this post ^^^ to grill the sh*t out of JIF?

40 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

So basically, you're admitting to picking a useless fight with the Ape?  Why?

Good question.

37 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

Last game you were saying you were willing to kill anyone in the game.  This game you were saying you were willing to kill anyone not in the game.  Not exactly opposite behaviors in the grand scheme of things.

lol

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

You guys are so weird.

Two options, the way I see it:  Embrace the weird or...

let it all burnnnnn

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So far this game you have voted Nolder, Sharrow, Vic, Nyn, Decker, Lizzie, and Spoot.  The rest of the time you've complained about how you'll probably be lynched for a dumb reason.  All this while people begged you to place a meaningful vote.

Basically you signed up for DPR's game, then decided to take a giant sh*t on it.  Even Crusher would probably have accept that you deserved this bullet, if there is indeed one coming your way.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

pingy.. 80 is defending this like he knows jif is town and wants everyone to be sure that he agreed to this cause jif is being a baby

This was my initial reaction upon reading it but I will admit he seems genuinely annoyed.  I don't find JiF to be taking a dump on the game, though...and to be fair to JiF (I know, it makes me feel weird too) we've had people do much stranger things on D1.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

You're idiots for not being able to see what I was doing.  I was providing an example that no matter what I do on D1 (like vote people not even in the game or post something controversial) that it doesnt matter.  You're all lazy and this game has been reduced to complete incompetence and no matter what, I'm a D1 lynch candidate or some dipsh*t who is admittedly not playing, wants to shoot me.

Meanwhile, people get by literally not doing a god damn thing, not posting at all, time and time again.

Mafia is like disco.  It's dead. 

I feel like over half the group says this now.  Leelou at some point in this reread said no matter what she does Ape finds her scummy.  I've basically said on numerous occasions that whatever I do, you find it scummy.  I actually don't consider you to be one of the "favorite" D1 lynches...I'd put 80, Pac, and Lizzie when he plays higher...but maybe that's just my perception.

We've been playing this game so damn long with mostly the same people that outside of maybe 3-4 people almost everyone has been lynched a LOT on D1.  Crusher generally hasn't been, I can only think of once I have been in all the years...but yeah.  Again, possibly just my perception.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Horrible timing, I know, but I have a meeting I have to be at. I'll be back ASAP - and hour or two.

In the meantime, just act natural.

....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS

46 minutes ago, WWWWombat said:

Mock outrage is stronk

No, Wombat.  You can NOT "Gronk-ify" %^&* on Jetnation.  Disgusting.

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why is Dan playing?  JVOR?  Smashmouth?  Lily? JC? SMC? Hali? 

Oh that's right because it's cool to just not play at all.

Again, my point is proven and my exercise played out perfectly. 

Please don't quit.  I genuinely like this IDGAF, crazy, chaotic version of JiF!!!

13 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

**** it.   Morons I tell ya!! 

First time I've actually doubted you were town is in this post.

8 minutes ago, D P R said:

The open bar has had its usual effect and as the evening wore on, the mood turned ugly.

Who can say why these things happen... was it the alcohol? Was it the arguing? Or was it some deeper, hidden desire toward the man who loves trikes?

We may never know.

What we do know is that in the middle of a particularly heated engagement between multiple guests, a shot rang out in the night.

JiF's BVP flew off in tatters, to which he screamed...

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!!! 

Deadline will be extended until 2:15. 

lol

Just now, Lily said:

There have been people pushing his case and people saying he's town. His flip could tell us about those people, especially if he flips scum. 

Not really.  Townies are wrong all the time, so how does that "tell us" anything about them?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

DPR said the game was traditional Mafia.

It is. This is a ver, very basic game setup. For me.

One does want just a sprinkle of flavor.

20 minutes ago, Lily said:

I think a Ballin lynch can give us good information, although I don't really think he's scum

Unvote Ape

Vote Ballin

GROSS.

Unvote, Vote Lily

What is the vote count?

8 minutes ago, Lily said:

Okay. So you didn't say it in the wording I used, but you did say you had nothing to add then contiued to discuss it. 

That's a ******* reach and a half. So you accuse Verbal and I of both not letting go, but vote me for it, not him. Now you put your vote on Ballin and make it clear you don't think he's scum, but "information", and continue to cast me as scummy?

Really?