Matt Forte #90 NFL Top 100

32EBoozer

41 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

https://twitter.com/nflnetwork/status/730582035123834881

Psyched to see this guy play!

Can somebody embed the video, please?

Hmmmmmmm and some people out here are complaining about us picking him up........

Maybe, just maybe Macc knows what he is doing.....

Thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are not 90 players better than Andrew Luck.  Absurd.  How quickly people forget that talentless 2011 2-win team he inherited.  They were 11-5 three years in a row after that until Luck was fighting through a separated shoulder last season.  

29 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He's the number one player I want to see this year. I'm hoping he still has it. 

Marshall and Forte are going to BALL this year.

Watch that entire offense step up this year..... It's now or never Fitz! The trains leaving the station.

Marshall, Decker, Forte, Mangold.... Pro's pro's

Clady and Carpenter will lock down the left side.... the right side worries the heck out of me.

That's why I was hoping they'd bring in Slauson at RG.

3 hours ago, RoadFan said:

There are not 90 players better than Andrew Luck.  Absurd.  How quickly people forget that talentless 2011 2-win team he inherited.  They were 11-5 three years in a row after that until Luck was fighting through a separated shoulder last season.  

Ummmm.... this thread is about Forte, not freaking Luck!

13 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Just in case you don't know who we are getting...

Take a Look....

Dudes got burst! Yeah baby yeah!

Music made me want to stick a 5/8 drill bit into my ear though...

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty nice for an old dude.

Spectacular vision, quick burst through the hole, great picking up the blitz, incredible balance and soft hands.

OC's best friend and a QB's safety blanket.

Lord, I hope Fitz takes the $9m and gets to camp!

Although some moves will need to be made to get him under contract.

Pretty nice situation for a young QB to step into, when that does indeed happen, and whether that's Petty or Hackenberg.  Forte is the perfect RB to take pressure off a young QB.  Add to that our awesome WR duo and, hopefully, an improving O-line, and a solid OC....not too shabby.  Well done, Macc and Bowles.  Well done. 

Remember when we used to debate over whether people like David Clowney or Clyde Gates could be a starting WR?  And over whether Shonn Greene could take the next step in his development?  Yeah I don't miss those days either.

14 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Well Brian Schottenheimer is his QB Coach this season so I think his ranking is now accurate.  Fullbacks in motion and predictable play-calls all day (that they totally won't expect because its SO obvious) FTW!

On 5/13/2016 at 8:07 PM, 32EBoozer said:

Marshall and Forte are going to BALL this year.

Watch that entire offense step up this year..... It's now or never Fitz! The trains leaving the station.

Marshall, Decker, Forte, Mangold.... Pro's pro's

Clady and Carpenter will lock down the left side.... the right side worries the heck out of me.

That's why I was hoping they'd bring in Slauson at RG.

Dip back into the Former Denver OL and get Louis Vasquez.  Has a good track record.

Vasquez has been a durable player, starting 101 out of 102 games over his seven-year career.  He is a one-time Pro Bowl invitee, and a former first team All-Pro.  He would be an upgrade over the current right guard, and might help Giacomini play better as well. source

Archived