Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thanks 80.  It will make it even funnier if DPR decides to lynch you.  Haha

Standard procedure when its up to one person.  This game was created by Verbal for the sole purpose of killing me off as quickly as possible.  Bastard.

• Upvote 1

Smash (3) - EY, JC, 80

Leelou (1) - CTM

DPR (1) - Crusher

Calder (1) - Leelou

Lily (1) - Calder

CTM (1) - AVM

JiF (1) - Smash

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

That jackass still hasn't made a decision? It's still night? Slips a note and cash under the door for a buddy ghost to go haunt the lame-o.

It's Day.  Night ends once the Kingmaker decides on who gets to be King for the day, apparently.  Then we go to night again and the process begins again, but with a NK happening as well.  Weird stuff.  F*ckin Verbal.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote count, since stupid Verbal decided to create a game where he gets to be super lazy.

Smash (2) - EY, JC

Leelou (1) - CTM

DPR (1) - Crusher

Calder (1) - Leelou

Lily (1) - Calder

CTM (1) - AVM

JiF (1) - Smash

Pac (1) - 80

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

You realize this means you've let Verb win, right? 

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Unvote vote Smash

Self-preservation vote kinda?

First self-preservation while not having a single vote cast for you ever?

15 minutes ago, AVM said:

First self-preservation while not having a single vote cast for you ever?

DPR has already stated he's leaning towards killing me.  So it's basically 3 meaningless votes for Smash vs. 1 potential death vote for me.  If, say, Smash were to get a lot more votes, it will be harder for DPR to kill me without looking a bit suspicious, right? 

....Right?

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

DPR has already stated he's leaning towards killing me.  So it's basically 3 meaningless votes for Smash vs. 1 potential death vote for me.  If, say, Smash were to get a lot more votes, it will be harder for DPR to kill me without looking a bit suspicious, right? 

....Right?

I don't have a problem with the vote (or it being on Smash), I was just stating the humorous fact that you were self-preserving with no votes on you.  It's a unique scenario, I agree.

Truth be told, with DPR opening the day saying he was doing this typical mafia way with votes if he were to kill you with no votes on you it looks bad regardless of how many votes the top vote getter has, IMO.  But DPR is having fun with this -- just like with the I HAVE MADE A DECISION post yesterday.  Our biggest problem now is that while as King he seems to be willing to play majority rule, people either aren't voting or don't seem to think it matters.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I don't have a problem with the vote (or it being on Smash), I was just stating the humorous fact that you were self-preserving with no votes on you.  It's a unique scenario, I agree.

Truth be told, with DPR opening the day saying he was doing this typical mafia way with votes if he were to kill you with no votes on you it looks bad regardless of how many votes the top vote getter has, IMO.  But DPR is having fun with this -- just like with the I HAVE MADE A DECISION post yesterday.  Our biggest problem now is that while as King he seems to be willing to play majority rule, people either aren't voting or don't seem to think it matters.

Might take till Day 2 for people to start taking voting seriously.  Which is understandable.  But it'd be better to get a "lynch train" out of today rather than just waiting around for DPR.  Gives scum an easy out for staying inactive. 

Calder, a word?

You voiced your opinion of Lily's take on Smash and the votes on him or w/e. But what's your take on Smash and the votes on him/what's been said of him? Because if I understand correctly you think Lily is capitalizing on a possible mislynch to make herself look good. So by default you're town reading Smash?

Halli, was your agreement with Crusher earlier serious or a joke?  Look deeeeeeeep into my eyes when you answer. Sensual like, but not tipping me off to how much you REALLY want me (though I kinda already know... :cool:).

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, AVM said:

Scum hunting, voting and majority rule are obviously going to be to the town's benefit. I don't agree with the case on Smash, but if he's the vote leader, it'll be what it is.

33 minutes ago, CTM said:

kill an inactive.. like now

Because people ar not posting, this becomes a real option. Vote 'em up and if we hit a majority, they'll swing. I'm down with this out of principal.

2 hours ago, gEYno said:

Not even a mention... so many feels.

What 80 said, don't be sad.  XD

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Halli, was your agreement with Crusher earlier serious or a joke?  Look deeeeeeeep into my eyes when you answer. Sensual like, but not tipping me off to how much you REALLY want me (though I kinda already know... :cool:).

It was a joke, if I

I can't hide my desire for you ;)

Calder

On May 21, 2016 at 6:23 AM, Calder said:

An alliance is being formed to crush the weak. I will be accepting requests to join today.

Our group will commemorate the offical linkage of our cause through a silent, solemn toast of whiskey or rum (if you shoot tequila i swear to Crusher your out).

The night will conclude with the orgy. It is optional, but highly recommended.

Hmmmmm,. Being a well read expert on kingmaker- Mafia it's well known that the secret order(alliance) of assassins are in control .  Therefore the villages are weak.  Did this tin head just admit to being an assassin?  Hmmm?

12 minutes ago, D P R said:

Scum hunting, voting and majority rule are obviously going to be to the town's benefit. I don't agree with the case on Smash, but if he's the vote leader, it'll be what it is.

Because people ar not posting, this becomes a real option. Vote 'em up and if we hit a majority, they'll swing. I'm down with this out of principal.

whether you follow the vote leader or no i agree, non kings need to be scum hunting and voting,, it's the only way we'll find scum or gain info from deaths..

vote Leelou!

Ballin and Pac with 4 posts, Lily and JC with 5.

Assuming 80's VC is right, only JC with a vote on someone.  Was it Ballin or Decker we killed D1 last game? Pretty sure it was Decker? If Ballin I'd prefer to go one of the other two.

unvote vote Ballin

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Ballin and Pac with 4 posts, Lily and JC with 5.

Assuming 80's VC is right, only JC with a vote on someone.  Was it Ballin or Decker we killed D1 last game? Pretty sure it was Decker? If Ballin I'd prefer to go one of the other two.

unvote vote Ballin

Are you still feeling iffy about AVM?