Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Sorry but I didn't act like a Bitch I stated that the person accusing me was not even paying attention to the thread and got backing from JF80 I have since moved on maybe you can stop trying your best to act like that baby you speak of and move on as well.

I'm now just remembering how fun it was to vote for you in this game.

I also have a Russian Jewish friend who's very abrasive and pretty much what JiF was saying about Israelis. His wife, I think first generation Israeli of course is also very abrasive and def acts like she hate you. Or everyone. Very rich, very materialistic, they have beautiful things but it's like they just want people to know they have it. Like, you can't use it. So weird. 

Ok ok back to dying.  No more rambling from filth hell.

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

My tattoo artist I've been going to for years is Israeli. I'm not Jewish myself. But he's an awesome guy.  Super straight forward, cynical, dark sense of humor. We get along well. 

Well obviously I'm pretty awesome so there are SOME fun Israelis. But the mentality here is pretty... different. Suffice to say I'd immigrate if I had the money or a sugar daddy or something xD

• Upvote 1

On May 23, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Don't really want to kill Ballin either since he was killed off D1 last game and I still feel a little bad about that.

Smash is coming off townie so far.

I will not become the consistent D1 lynch.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, AVM said:

Ballin and Pac with 4 posts, Lily and JC with 5.

Assuming 80's VC is right, only JC with a vote on someone.  Was it Ballin or Decker we killed D1 last game? Pretty sure it was Decker? If Ballin I'd prefer to go one of the other two.

unvote vote Ballin

7 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Are you still feeling iffy about AVM?

he flip flops a lot...he's better when he listens to spirits

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Well obviously I'm pretty awesome so there are SOME fun Israelis. But the mentality here is pretty... different. Suffice to say I'd immigrate if I had the money or a sugar daddy or something xD

You'd have no problem fitting in here. I forget you're Israeli. You have my respect dealing w the sh*t you have to deal with. 

• Upvote 1

On May 23, 2016 at 0:38 PM, Integrity28 said:

I wanted to, but I leave for vacation at the end of the week. My wife ended up having another miscarriage last week and my brother is getting Manning surgery on his neck this week. I want my mind as clear as possible right now. :)

Sorry to hear about this.  

7 hours ago, gEYno said:

How often are there meaningful cases made on day 1, when half the players haven't even participated?  I voted smash not because I think there's a case, but basically because he acted like a baby back beeyatch when someone made an accusation.

I could get down with CTM's strategy of voting an inactive, even if that makes me look a bit scummy, because, honestly, how many more pages of this do we want to read about nothing?  Again, I'm new, but 16 pages of inside jokes and about one of gameplay... ugh.

Good post.  Unvote, Vote Smash

• Upvote 1

1. 80....someone get this guy some pussy

2. Leelou null

3. CTM I find nothing he's said helpful to town.

4. Pac No content

5. JiF Gay

6. Crushlove Town

7. Lily -Typical Lily I just can't tell with her

8. Dirty Pirate 

9. Ballin- All-around good guy.  Definitely town.  12 inch dong

10. JC- null

11. Lizzy- not enough content

12. Nyn- null for now.

13. EY Feel townish to me

14. AVM- null

15. Hallia- Feel like she's gotten by under everyones nose.  Scum

16. Smash- on the fence

17. Calder Scumfeel to him.  Mostly disruptions instead of actual hunting

18. Decker- Who?

• Upvote 4

On 5/23/2016 at 11:44 AM, gEYno said:

My unofficial vote is currently on Smash for his paranoia, but it's probably more likely he's just paranoid and not indicative of game play.  Still, my meaningless vote remains.

On 5/23/2016 at 11:49 AM, Smashmouth said:

paranoia ? I have 2 guys making a case on me based on stupidity, lying and not paying attention you don't find that scummy at all ? 80 outright lying about my style ? How would those who have not played, namely you, know any different ? Yopu can always go back and read other games to see 80 is full of it.

On 5/23/2016 at 0:03 PM, gEYno said:

It's day one and you're bugging out because two guys are messing with you in a game where their vote doesn't even count.  This response only furthers the evidence.

But, as I said, I think this is probably more a personality based issue, but still, my meaningless vote remains.

On 5/23/2016 at 0:12 PM, Smashmouth said:

So 80 and JIF making a case on day 1 means nothing but me pointing out the issues with it is paranoia ? Gotcha

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Yep its fun but I didn't respond to your vote at all EY

DIDN'T RESPOND AT ALL...

AT ALL

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You never mentioned you needed a Sugar Daddy.  Tejas?

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Calder, why are you suspicious of Hallia?

Her reads list made me want to vomit. Since she is one of the best townies I have ever played with I dont like that sign.

Then the fact that she is obvious town every time I have seen her and now she is not and just trying to brush off suspicion. This is scum Hallia.

6 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Kinda like that read list that was 80% no content and null reads

Jus sayin I've counted 4 content posts from you.  The rest was all I don't like moscato and I love you all.  I'm jus sayin.  You were around the whole time.