Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

5 hours ago, Lily said:

I don't understand what all the fuss over Smash is. I read the rules, too, and knew it was night. I just thought you all were joke voting and stuff. 

I think Smash is likely town, and probably AVM is too. That's all I have for now. 

Lily its trolling trolls that troll. JIF usually has nothing viable to offer the game so he trolls and tries so hard to be relevant. CTM was trolling but he's a good player . 80 is all pumped up from his all time game but he's gonna crash and come back to reality quick .

17 minutes ago, Calder said:

Her post against the smash push feels like scum looking to earn brownie points by defending a mislynch target.

Just because I'm smarter than most of these nimrods and actually read the rules, you think I'm scum? Seriously? 

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Is there anything I can do to

help?  Feel like I'm watching Mafia not playing it. 

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CALL IT IN. #nothingbeatstherealthing #thereisnoeasywayout #doyourhomework #icouldusesomelighttouching

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Lily its trolling trolls that troll. JIF usually has nothing viable to offer the game so he trolls and tries so hard to be relevant. CTM was trolling but he's a good player . 80 is all pumped up from his all time game but he's gonna crash and come back to reality quick .

You trollin'?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Smash

could also vote AVM or DPR or CTM.

^^^My top three suspects and the games King for the day. 

JC gets it

13 hours ago, D P R said:

Dogfish Head makes an AWESOME strawberry ale. 

Problem is I live in the middle of no and where.

10 hours ago, D P R said:

I'm leaning 80 right now.

For a prom date? I guess you could do worse.

8 hours ago, Lily said:

Just because I'm smarter than most of these nimrods and actually read the rules, you think I'm scum? Seriously? 

Meow!

7 hours ago, CTM said:

Just like the part of your brain that receives the "i'm full" message from the stomach

Just like the existence of soap in your general vicinity.

• Upvote 2

We haven't had running water for like 24 hours now. Supposedly getting fixed today, but nothing so far. I'm finally appreciative of my mom keeping 10000000000 water bottles in the fridge lol

I really want a shower, though. :/

Hallia Calder and Leelou feel like filth 

lily always seems scummy 

80 right now is like Cespedes on a streak and is trying to atone for years of derp so I'm not seeing him as anything other than motivated to save his own honor right now , null

JiF ctm PAC and crusher all seem null

i have a slight scum read on the pirate who wants to get a town consensus but himself is only bantering it does present te opportunity for a blameless kill 

smash seems null

ita too early imo to call anyone town but I believe it's easier to see who may be trying to steer things aka leaning scum 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Hallia Calder and Leelou feel like filth 

lily always seems scummy 

80 right now is like Cespedes on a streak and is trying to atone for years of derp so I'm not seeing him as anything other than motivated to save his own honor right now , null

JiF ctm PAC and crusher all seem null

i have a slight scum read on the pirate who wants to get a town consensus but himself is only bantering it does present te opportunity for a blameless kill 

smash seems null

ita too early imo to call anyone town but I believe it's easier to see who may be trying to steer things aka leaning scum 

Not even a mention... so many feels.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

We haven't had running water for like 24 hours now. Supposedly getting fixed today, but nothing so far. I'm finally appreciative of my mom keeping 10000000000 water bottles in the fridge lol

I really want a shower, though. :/

This is a case were a gym membership comes in handy.  Only case but still.  

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, gEYno said:

When it comes to LK, no mention is a good place to be.  He tends to be a leg humper.  He's also completely insane yet makes decisions for peoples' money in the real world.  It's kind of a scary thought.

15 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Guranteed he didn't read the thread.  He probably cut and pasted it from another game thread.  Weird game because no body is scum hunting.  Just waiting for DPR to guess.  Any Mafia game needs voting and vote counts.  

• Upvote 1

Vote count, since stupid Verbal decided to create a game where he gets to be super lazy.

Smash (2) - EY, JC

Leelou (1) - CTM

DPR (1) - Crusher

Calder (1) - Leelou

Lily (1) - Calder

CTM (1) - AVM

JiF (1) - Smash

Pac (1) - 80

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote count, since stupid Verbal decided to create a game where he gets to be super lazy.

Smash (2) - EY, JC

Leelou (1) - CTM

DPR (1) - Crusher

Calder (1) - Leelou

Lily (1) - Calder

CTM (1) - AVM

JiF (1) - Smash

Pac (1) - 80

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

Thanks 80.  It will make it even funnier if DPR decides to lynch you.  Haha

• Upvote 1