Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

CTM doesn't love me anymore....

If it really bothers you just find out what "I love Phish" is in binary and post that.  You'll be his forever.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Are you still feeling iffy about AVM?

I'm feeling that Awesomeness is a lock.  Otherwise? He's a scoundrel and a thief and smells of rum.  I don't trust him and neither should you.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, D P R said:

Scum hunting, voting and majority rule are obviously going to be to the town's benefit. I don't agree with the case on Smash, but if he's the vote leader, it'll be what it is.

How often are there meaningful cases made on day 1, when half the players haven't even participated?  I voted smash not because I think there's a case, but basically because he acted like a baby back beeyatch when someone made an accusation.

I could get down with CTM's strategy of voting an inactive, even if that makes me look a bit scummy, because, honestly, how many more pages of this do we want to read about nothing?  Again, I'm new, but 16 pages of inside jokes and about one of gameplay... ugh.

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

Ballin and Pac with 4 posts, Lily and JC with 5.

Assuming 80's VC is right, only JC with a vote on someone.  Was it Ballin or Decker we killed D1 last game? Pretty sure it was Decker? If Ballin I'd prefer to go one of the other two.

unvote vote Ballin

It was Ballin. 

On May 22, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Pac said:

LF's sister got married.. Just got back from the wedding where I kicked 3 guys asses, tore up the dance floor, and got 2 phone #'s. 

Ok the last part a lie...  but if the LF wasn't around it would have easily happened.

Vote GayNo

cheating

Still butthurt from 6 years ago.

On May 22, 2016 at 10:21 AM, gEYno said:

Vote Pac  - still douchin' strong after all these years.

^ solid post

25 minutes ago, Hallia said:

What 80 said, don't be sad.  XD

It was a joke, if I

I can't hide my desire for you ;)

Calder

Is this a vote?  If so here's the updated VC:

Smash (3) - EY, JC, 80

Calder (2) - Leelou, Hallia

Ballin (1) - AVM

Leelou (1) - CTM

DPR (1) - Crusher

Lily (1) - Calder

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (7) - Pac, JiF, Lily, Ballin, LK, Nyn, Decker

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

53 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Calder, a word?

You voiced your opinion of Lily's take on Smash and the votes on him or w/e. But what's your take on Smash and the votes on him/what's been said of him? Because if I understand correctly you think Lily is capitalizing on a possible mislynch to make herself look good. So by default you're town reading Smash?

Seems like you answered your own question.

1 minute ago, Calder said:

Seems like you answered your own question.

So you're town reading Smash.... you FoS Lily for town reading him too, because you think it could be a scum ploy (which it could or couldn't, not sure atp... what makes you lean that way?)... and you have no actual thoughts about the players who were nudging Smash?

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hmmmmm,. Being a well read expert on kingmaker- Mafia it's well known that the secret order(alliance) of assassins are in control .  Therefore the villages are weak.  Did this tin head just admit to being an assassin?  Hmmm?

I'll admit to anything and everything under interrogation.

16 hours ago, Calder said:

Her post against the smash push feels like scum looking to earn brownie points by defending a mislynch target.

I still don't see how this post from Lily is her trying to earn brownie points. I know Calder hasn't played with Lily, but I find nothing scummy about the post below. 

21 hours ago, Lily said:

I don't understand what all the fuss over Smash is. I read the rules, too, and knew it was night. I just thought you all were joke voting and stuff. 

I think Smash is likely town, and probably AVM is too. That's all I have for now. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

So you're town reading Smash.... you FoS Lily for town reading him too, because you think it could be a scum ploy (which it could or couldn't, not sure atp... what makes you lean that way?)... and you have no actual thoughts about the players who were nudging Smash?

I suspect Lily for the way she town read Smash. People going after Smash dont bother me though. Seems like townies that are just wrong.

On May 23, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Verbal said:

A King has been chosen.  They will have the only vote that counts today.  If they place a single vote, the day is over and that voted person is lynched (executed).  If they choose to listen to the village majority, well, it is their prerogative.

DPR is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 1.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

Fixed!!  Nerds of a feather flock together. 

If we're going after the most inactive, that appears to be Decker right now, since Ballin just provided work as the excuse for his inactivity.  Decker is not voting and not really playing either.  This is every single post by him since DPR was chosen as King:

On 5/23/2016 at 11:16 AM, deckerfan said:

Go for CTM, bae.

no ape so he's experiencing separation anxiety

On 5/23/2016 at 11:17 AM, deckerfan said:

Tick tock 

On 5/23/2016 at 11:24 AM, deckerfan said:

It's like a mock trial, drawn out and dramatic

you be the defendant and I be the accuser?

13 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Key Lime martini

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I still don't see how this post from Lily is her trying to earn brownie points. I know Calder hasn't played with Lily, but I find nothing scummy about the post below. 

It is a strong scum ploy. Built up as a common sense defense in the face of a potential mislynch. You then point back at a later time and get credit for trying to get people to back off.

Your very troubled by my vote against Lily that has no power though. That is curious.

3 minutes ago, Calder said:

I suspect Lily for the way she town read Smash. People going after Smash dont bother me though. Seems like townies that are just wrong.

That's what's most interesting about the whole Smash thing.  Dude gets a couple meaningless votes and it creates this much conversation.  Compelling.

1 minute ago, Calder said:

That is the best you got?

Stand by my read.

Yep, that's all I've got..  I don't really want to kill you this early in your 2nd game here after your fantastic debut game.  I'm just doing my best Ape impression and FOSing everyone.

21 hours ago, Lily said:

I don't understand what all the fuss over Smash is. I read the rules, too, and knew it was night. I just thought you all were joke voting and stuff. 

I think Smash is likely town, and probably AVM is too. That's all I have for now. 

Odd post. This happens every day 1 because Smash is crotchety and calls people names when they vote him.  What's not to understand. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, JiF said:

The fact he's even posting on D1 is a drastic change in play style.  The fact he's still a complete blockhead is something you should remember well. 

He's a good death.

Not really .  He has come out strong few day ones.  Strong and miserable but active nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Calder said:

Ok. Can you explain a bit better what rubbed you the wrong way about her post, and why you think the players who nudged Smash are most likely townies?

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't know how, lol.  And even if I did I'm talking about meaningful posts.  I think this is an easy game for scum to hide in plain sight and not vote.

I can't stop laughing. :wub:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If we're going after the most inactive, that appears to be Decker right now, since Ballin just provided work as the excuse for his inactivity.  Decker is not voting and not really playing either.  This is every single post by him since DPR was chosen as King:

Other than a couple post stating nobody is playing and his work excuse pretty much all we got from Ballin.  I can go him Ballin, Calder or Decker.  Hell Im voting all three.

vote calder

vote Ballin 

vote Decker

• Upvote 2