Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I feel like I PROLLY shouldn't have spoken ill of beer yesterday  LOL

There is a way to make this right. Run, don't walk, to the nearest cold beer and drink it like the desert drinks in the rain. Then have 6 or 7 more, come back here and tell me how you're feeling. Because you are gonna LOVE beer from now on. 

• Upvote 2

So I'm thinking...opposite of 80.  Sure, we can kill Pac or CTM or JiF but what's the fun in that? We do that EVERY D1...let's kill someone we don't usually kill D1.  Someone like...

Crusher! No...not before lunch on a Monday.  I'm psychotic, but no monster.

Leelo LMAO jk, let's be real

JC? Hmm...seems too easy.

There's only one choice tbh vote AVM

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

A King has been chosen.  They will have the only vote that counts today.  If they place a single vote, the day is over and that voted person is lynched (executed).  If they choose to listen to the village majority, well, it is their prerogative.

DPR is the King.  All hail the King!

It is now Day 1.  There is no deadline for this day, but I'll impose one if needed.

It takes 1 to lynch.

The kingmaker obviously has a disturbing sense of humor

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Time and time again
What you said ain't what you mean
Even if all my bones are broken
I will drag myself back from the edge to

Kill the King, The King is dead, Long live the King

Kill the King, The King is dead, Long live the
King,
I am the King, God save the King

Kill the King, The King is dead
I am the King, Long live the King
Kill the King, The King is dead
I am the King, Long live the King

Hmm...chaotic enough for me.  You live.

How do you feel about this AVM guy?  Seems Awesome but IDK if we can trust him.  It's either him, Smash, or lamely killing Pac for fun.  Which doesn't sound all that lame now that I think about it...but I'd definitely put AVM in my top 3.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AVM said:

Hmm...chaotic enough for me.  You live.

How do you feel about this AVM guy?  Seems Awesome but IDK if we can trust him.  It's either him, Smash, or lamely killing Pac for fun.  Which doesn't sound all that lame now that I think about it...but I'd definitely put AVM in my top 3.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

So I'm thinking...opposite of 80.  Sure, we can kill Pac or CTM or JiF but what's the fun in that? We do that EVERY D1...let's kill someone we don't usually kill D1.  Someone like...

Crusher! No...not before lunch on a Monday.  I'm psychotic, but no monster.

Leelo LMAO jk, let's be real

JC? Hmm...seems too easy.

There's only one choice tbh vote AVM

DPR kill me instead of AVM.  I will take a bullet for this man.

has anyone played one of these games before? Why do I feel like DPR's going to continue to wave his dick in our faces, have us go through the charade of voting and then end up killing whomever he wants?

Hopefully he waves it a little too close to Jif's mouth

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

has anyone played one of these games before? Why do I feel like DPR's going to continue to wave his dick in our faces, have us go through the charade of voting and then end up killing whomever he wants?

If it's anywhere within 3 star systems, it'll be close enough for JIF. Don't worry.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Yay we have a Pirate King!

For all of us really bad eggs

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty much.  Plus in your case you haven't played in a while.  With Brett gone, Hess apparently not playing this game (lol), and AVM finding a marital partner, you're the closest thing to a spirit animal I have left.

Yessss, :wub:

Also, never been much of a beer fan but give me alllllll the Moscato!  XD

I'm going to die now aren't i?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's like a mock trial, drawn out and dramatic

you be the defendant and I be the accuser?

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:26 PM, Verbal said:

It is Night 0.  No roles are active other than the Kingmaker.  The Kingmaker maybe submit their action to me via PM.

Feel free to post, the game is live.  ;-)

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This is stupid, like me.

Fixed ^^

JIF it usually helps if you read the damn thread.

Pac or Smash works for me.  Smash barely posts on D1's yet he was the only one who seemed to know the rules. 

I didn't "seem" to know the rules, I knew them, and to make a case based on JIF's bullsh*t claim is scummy as well.

I have to ask who would make a case then get backed up on it (probably by a teammate) while not even reading the first post made by the Mod ? Is that town behavior or scum behavior ?

Pac or Smash works for me.  Smash barely posts on D1's yet he was the only one who seemed to know the rules. 

First of all if you have been paying attention to the last 5+ games I have posted a lot on day one and I said I would do so prior (by changing my style) so why are you making a case based on this ?

I can go with either JIF or 80 making cases based on nothing and not even reading the thread.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

My unofficial vote is currently on Smash for his paranoia, but it's probably more likely he's just paranoid and not indicative of game play.  Still, my meaningless vote remains.

paranoia ? I have 2 guys making a case on me based on stupidity, lying and not paying attention you don't find that scummy at all ? 80 outright lying about my style ? How would those who have not played, namely you, know any different ? Yopu can always go back and read other games to see 80 is full of it.

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

paranoia ? I have 2 guys making a case on me based on stupidity, lying and not paying attention you don't find that scummy at all ? 80 outright lying about my style ? How would those who have not played, namely you, know any different ? Yopu can always go back and read other games to see 80 is full of it.

It's day one and you're bugging out because two guys are messing with you in a game where their vote doesn't even count.  This response only furthers the evidence.

But, as I said, I think this is probably more a personality based issue, but still, my meaningless vote remains.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

has jf80 really never done sex?

well if you include masturbation within the definition of "sex" then I suspect he's done "sex" within the last 30 minutes. If  however your definition requires another human being being present then I'm afraid the answer is no

8 minutes ago, gEYno said:

It's day one and you're bugging out because two guys are messing with you in a game where their vote doesn't even count.  This response only furthers the evidence.

But, as I said, I think this is probably more a personality based issue, but still, my meaningless vote remains.

So 80 and JIF making a case on day 1 means nothing but me pointing out the issues with it is paranoia ? Gotcha