Smash (3) - EY, JC, 80

Calder (2) - Leelou, Hallia

Ballin (1) - AVM

Leelou (1) - CTM

DPR (1) - Crusher

Lily (1) - Calder

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (7) - Pac, JiF, Lily, Ballin, LK, Nyn, Decker

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

Deadline:  Whenever the f*ck DPR decides whilst sipping a martini.

Your vote count is unnecessary and inaccurate. 

20 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Towny Nyn added to pile.  Leelou too.

Not WTL Leelou, Nyn, 80, Lily, Crushed

WTL Calder, Lizzie

I like this not WTL list. Hally is in my town pile. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Phish is a nostalgia act..  more into younger bands

Totally missed the softball here.  The best response is "typical AVM talking about s*** that hasn't mattered in years" ;)

And in return I missed the softball you lobbed me...because by younger bands clearly you mean One Direction.

1 hour ago, gEYno said:

How often are there meaningful cases made on day 1, when half the players haven't even participated?  I voted smash not because I think there's a case, but basically because he acted like a baby back beeyatch when someone made an accusation.

I could get down with CTM's strategy of voting an inactive, even if that makes me look a bit scummy, because, honestly, how many more pages of this do we want to read about nothing?  Again, I'm new, but 16 pages of inside jokes and about one of gameplay... ugh.

Meaningful? Not many.  Elaborate...

Well you've been gone for a long time.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

It was Ballin. 

Ahh...unvote

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I still don't see how this post from Lily is her trying to earn brownie points. I know Calder hasn't played with Lily, but I find nothing scummy about the post below. 

I thought Calder was from DM?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't know how, lol.  And even if I did I'm talking about meaningful posts.  I think this is an easy game for scum to hide in plain sight and not vote.

Lmao for real? You click on the post count total on the forum main page lol

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

The king is chosen at random by the kingmaker, therefore the king could be an assassin, right?

The kingmaker is chosen by the mod and therefore, the kingmaker is village, right?

Damnit Lizzie we don't have time for your...

All I'm saying is, we can't trust the king but if we can determine who the kingmakers are, then over time, they will narrow the assassin pool down for us. This is harder than mafia tho, imo.

...pretty solid logic overall.  However, as 80 mentioned earlier any King who acts in an untown way (say, if the King were to lynch one of two claimed cops in the middle of a discussion on what to do and said player flipped actual cop) -- they can't really hide from that.

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

There isn't any point in voting in this game 

Disagree -- game in general? Yes...But DPR has offered up that this be a typical mafia day for one, and even more important than that as CTM and others have stated is that we still need to be playing the game to gauge reactions and push the game along.  That's how we get information.  A King choosing to lynch someone doesn't get us anywhere in and of itself (...per say)

10 minutes ago, AVM said:

I was just responding to DPR suggesting he doesn't agree with the "case" against smash.  I don't view it much as a case at all.  I voted for him because of how he responded to a little bit of prodding.  I've said he's probably not scum (which is solely based on math), but I don't have anything better to go by, so why not.

If the anarchist read this, s/he should consider taking DPRs kingship away and putting this back to a real town vote.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

@Lizard King you want this person to use this on D1? 

would it be bad if they did?

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

I think it would be good to use it when we have a bit more actual info to go on, or if they highly suspect the king is scum. 

Agree with Leelou.  More than that, it gives town more power late game.  Even if there is a non-suspect as king close to end game if they're tunneled on someone it's best we have that in our back pocket.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Kingmaker is the same person, they pick the King. They are the person that picked DPR. 

Ah...I think I missed that too.

50 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Towny Nyn added to pile.  Leelou too.

Not WTL Leelou, Nyn, 80, Lily, Crushed

WTL Calder, Lizzie

Hi Hallia! Tell me you're not scummy and I'll believe you.

maybe

probably

idk we'll see

44 minutes ago, Pac said:

Your vote count is unnecessary and inaccurate. 

Oh yeah?  Well here's another one whether you like it or not.  GFY.

Calder (4) - Leelou, Hallia, Crusher, Lily

Smash (3) - EY, JC, 80

Ballin (2) - AVM, Crusher

Decker (1) - Crusher

80 (1) - Decker

Leelou (1) - CTM

DPR (1) - Crusher

Lily (1) - Calder

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (7) - Pac, JiF, Lily, Ballin, LK, Nyn, Decker

With 18 alive (+ ghost Hess) it takes 1 stupid vote by DPR for a life to be snuffed out in this stupid game.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, AVM said:

Hi Hallia! Tell me you're not scummy and I'll believe you.

maybe

probably

idk we'll see

I'm not scummy -  if you thought I was, youd make your equivalence of a case or vote me :)

And I mean look this face.  It doesn't lie, ask Nyn 

5 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I'm not scummy -  if you thought I was, youd make your equivalence of a case or vote me :)

And I mean look this face.  It doesn't lie, ask Nyn 

Halli.... you know I'm gonna be heartbroken if you're scum, right? We're talking deep depression, ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner.... I'll gain all of my weight back and grown a second and third ass. It's not gonna be pretty.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Halli.... you know I'm gonna be heartbroken if you're scum, right? We're talking deep depression, ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner.... I'll gain all of my weight back and grown a second and third ass. It's not gonna be pretty.

..and yet JiF would be planning his next surf trip to Israel.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, AVM said:

Totally missed the softball here.  The best response is "typical AVM talking about s*** that hasn't mattered in years" ;)

And in return I missed the softball you lobbed me...because by younger bands clearly you mean One Direction.

Ahh...unvote

I thought Calder was from DM?

He is, but I don't play there much. 

2 hours ago, Calder said:

It is a strong scum ploy. Built up as a common sense defense in the face of a potential mislynch. You then point back at a later time and get credit for trying to get people to back off.

Your very troubled by my vote against Lily that has no power though. That is curious.

^ teh scum

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Other than a couple post stating nobody is playing and his work excuse pretty much all we got from Ballin.  I can go him Ballin, Calder or Decker.  Hell Im voting all three.

vote calder

vote Ballin 

vote Decker

I accept all of these.

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

All I'm saying is, we can't trust the king but if we can determine who the kingmakers are, then over time, they will narrow the assassin pool down for us. This is harder than mafia tho, imo.

TRUST ME. I AM YOUR KING.

IMO, All DPR did is encourage everyone to make unverifiable statements. The king is the one who chooses at the end of the day, yet the king can be evil. if the king is good then he'd take it into consideration but it wouldn't be the determining factor. If the king was evil, he'd follow the town vote if it suited him or he'd misdirect the conversation if he wanted it to go somewhere else. Meanwhile, the scum can be making any statement they want because there is no check on them on d1 - unless the kingship is taken away

This is terrible. You and Calder are pinging.

• Upvote 1

Calder (4) - Leelou, Hallia, Crusher, Lily

Smash (3) - EY, JC, 80

Ballin (2) - AVM, Crusher

Decker (1) - Crusher

80 (1) - Decker

Leelou (1) - CTM

DPR (1) - Crusher

Lily (1) - Calder

JiF (1) - Smash

Not Voting (6) - Pac, JiF, Lily, Ballin, LK, Nyn