Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

I'll have you know, if you King me, someone dies basically at day break with no discussion required.  I know who I want to kill and when I wan to kill them and I dont need you scumbags directing my brilliant mind. 

////waves at Smash, winks at 80

• Upvote 1

But for the record not a huge fan of geyno either. Halli is a question mark for me atp. But I think I'll prolly be able to tell better as the game progresses. I've liked what I've seen from Lee, but i kinda wish she'd be around more. So that nags at me a little bit (SO getting bitchslapped when she shows lol). I also kinda like AVM. And Crusher to some degree, but I like the guy so that could be a contributing totally not game related factor.

Pac being all stoic is a doozy. Prolly preparing for the upcoming elections. Prediction: He loses.

DPR is a buttface. 

Oh and I need to see more from JiF other than cheering for a Smash or 80 kill. That's all I've seen from him thus far. And more of CTM other than cheering for voting inactives, but not voting an inactive himself.

And well obviously inactives need to post more. The rest dunno yet.

80 sort of went quiet?

Just general thoughts out there and stuffs.

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

But for the record not a huge fan of geyno either. Halli is a question mark for me atp. But I think I'll prolly be able to tell better as the game progresses. I've liked what I've seen from Lee, but i kinda wish she'd be around more. So that nags at me a little bit (SO getting bitchslapped when she shows lol). I also kinda like AVM. And Crusher to some degree, but I like the guy so that could be a contributing totally not game related factor.

Pac being all stoic is a doozy. Prolly preparing for the upcoming elections. Prediction: He loses.

DPR is a buttface. 

Oh and I need to see more from JiF other than cheering for a Smash or 80 kill. That's all I've seen from him thus far. And more of CTM other than cheering for voting inactives, but not voting an inactive himself.

And well obviously inactives need to post more. The rest dunno yet.

80 sort of went quiet?

Just general thoughts out there and stuffs.

That's not all you've seen...its just all you care to remember.  

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

She's got balls flying at her face. 'nough said.

You know, I've been analyzing your tendency toward anger, your approval of violence and salty language, and if we can get the beer thing worked out, you'd make an excellent pirate.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

You know, I've been analyzing your tendency toward anger, your approval of violence and salty language, and if we can get the beer thing worked out, you'd make an excellent pirate.

But wenches have corsets...

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

VODKA VODKA VODKA VODKA

Seize the day.

So you're prolly not gonna like this. Luckily I don't give a ****. But I don't drink Vodka like at all  xD   It used to be my booze of choice as a teenager until I started reacting very badly to it. Nowadays it's only Whisky.  FOREVAH!

Rationale for my Top 4 Scum:

1) Decker:  Still isn't participating or voting, last I checked.  I'm down to lynch an inactive.

2) Smash:  Can't decide if he's just being idiot townie or if he overplayed his reaction to a couple votes.  Possible he's mad about getting caught.

3) CTM:  Still has yet to respond to either me or Nyn regarding his vote placement on Leelou when he's pushing to kill an inactive.  Put your money where your mouth is, Pied Piper.

4) Calder:  Still don't like the way he assumed Smash is town.  Too early in the game to be operating on such an assumption.  Makes me want either his or Smash's alignment.  I don't want him dead today, however, probably.

Rationale for Top Town Reads:

1) 80:  Duh.

2) Crusher:  Actively participating and helpful.  Can't see him being scum like this.

3) JC:  Without the Ape in the game distracting him it's much easier to read him, lol.  I read him as strong town.

4) Nyn:  Playing like a badass.  A lot of her thoughts match my own to this point.  Spirit Animal?  <3

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

But wenches have corsets...

Your level of sexism is alarming. You just get rid of that corset right now and free yourself!

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So you're prolly not gonna like this. Luckily I don't give a ****. But I don't drink Vodka like at all  xD   It used to be my booze of choice as a teenager until I started reacting very badly to it. Nowadays it's only Whisky.  FOREVAH!

This is perfectly acceptable. 

ftr, I didn't like how Calder sort of implied how pairing him and Halli together as scum is weird (I don't remember if he said it in response to decker or ballin... I confuse the two. I think ballin??). If I recall, Halli voted Calder after Lee and I gave him some attention. Then he turned around and voted her cause she's not being an obvious townie right of the bat. I think there could distancing equity there. And he was like.... woah what a weird connection. But then later he took it back and went all... well ok, it would make sense if I was scum. Eh. Well, obviously the thought of them being scummates would be under the assumption that... you know... he's potentially scum.  duh?

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Your level of sexism is alarming. You just get rid of that corset right now and free yourself!

This is perfectly acceptable. 

How is that sexism? I just really like corsets. They make my boobs happy. And I doubt that's a standard pirate attire :P   Though the real problem is that i have like zero sense of direction and get lost in the mall. So navigation is gonna be a bitch.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

How is that sexism? I just really like corsets. They make my boobs happy. And I doubt that's a standard pirate attire :P   Though the real problem is that i have like zero sense of direction and get lost in the mall. So navigation is gonna be a bitch.

No, I think it's best to just get rid of it. 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

**Sips coffee and waits for town to recognize my greatness**

I'm weirded out that you showed just as I said that you got a little quiet. LOL    Is it part of the animal spirit thing??

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm weirded out that you showed just as I said that you got a little quiet. LOL    Is it part of the animal spirit thing??

Don't be alarmed, one of the first things I do when I get to work is check in to a Mafia game.  Part of my routine.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

When he starts popping up in your bedroom window, it's time to worry.

• Upvote 2