Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

Apathy and confusion are the prices they paid...

My take:

Give us 3 names that you're feeling and if we really need some stupid pointless consensus at least we're putting you on the line by taking a stance because right now, you dont have to and can easily just point the finger after this stupid exercise of futility.  This community consensus is stupid and pointless and it does nothing.  80 is pushing this...that's all that needs to be said.

You're the King.  Take a stance and make people follow .

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're not even paying attention to the game.

But to be fair its a term I just invented.  That's the group of people who would prefer to simply sit back and see what the King does rather than make any attempt at participating.

See below, penis face.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

My take:

Give us 3 names that you're feeling and if we really need some stupid pointless consensus at least we're putting you on the line by taking a stance because right now, you dont have to and can easily just point the finger after this stupid exercise of futility.  This community consensus is stupid and pointless and it does nothing.  80 is pushing this...that's all that needs to be said.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes, he's the king.  And he decreed he wanted a consensus to assist in making the decision/collecting information.  I'm just following the King's orders and you act like its my grand plan...

1 minute ago, JiF said:

My take:

You do understand that this is still mafia, right? The setup has been altered to provide more distraction, but it's the same game. Putting the focus on watching the "king" just makes it easier for scum to evade notice.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

My take:

This, and how accurate is 80's vc? I haven't really been paying that much attention to the game and it looks like Crusher has 3 votes? I'd be a bit more comfortable with the vote thing if DPR was also keeping track, or Verbal was *coughlazyassmodcough* 

Just now, Leelou said:

This, and how accurate is 80's vc? I haven't really been paying that much attention to the game and it looks like Crusher has 3 votes? I'd be a bit more comfortable with the vote thing if DPR was also keeping track, or Verbal was *coughlazyassmodcough* 

Ima just wing this sh*t. 

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Crusher's votes are given extra weight. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, he's the king.  And he decreed he wanted a consensus to assist in making the decision/collecting information.  I'm just following the King's orders and you act like its my grand plan...

It's stupid plan and your trumpeting it.

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

You do understand that this is still mafia, right? The setup has been altered to provide more distraction, but it's the same game. Putting the focus on watching the "king" just makes it easier for scum to evade notice.

No.  It's not the same game.  

Why are you afraid to take a stance? 

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

The whole thing right now is tard level logic.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Your plan is even more stupid.  You're trying to turn it into a one-person game rather than an 18-person game. 

What I'm suggesting gets your stupid consensus but actually requires the king to make a stance.  

I dont expect you to follow but the more astute people will see why what I'm suggesting actually advances the game. 

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

You gave a few reads on people, but who would you be voting for right now if this was a normal game? 

/////Anticipates a snide remark because our king has no balls and doesnt want to put his name on anything.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

No.  It's not the same game.  

Why are you afraid to take a stance? 

The whole thing right now is tard level logic.  

Yes it is.

I posted my reads earlier. Why are you afraid to read the thread?

Doesn't read - calls everything retarded. MAKE THIS MAN KING. AFTER PAC.

Just now, D P R said:

Yes it is.

I posted my reads earlier. Why are you afraid to read the thread?

Doesn't read - calls everything retarded. MAKE THIS MAN KING. AFTER PAC.

Cool but right now I'm asking for you to gives us a top 3.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

What I'm suggesting gets your stupid consensus but actually requires the king to make a stance.  

I dont expect you to follow but the more astute people will see why what I'm suggesting actually advances the game. 

You're forgetting that there's a secondary goal today:  Help the kingmaker decide who should be king tomorrow through our collective gameplay (I.E. kingmaker will probably want to choose a townie to make the decision).  Have you considered that while you've been busy not reading the thread and yelling for me or Smash to die?

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You're forgetting that there's a secondary goal today:  Help the kingmaker decide who should be king tomorrow.  Have you considered that while you've been busy not reading the thread and yelling for me or Smash to die?

I've read this entire thread.  Sorry I dont feel the need to respond to stupidity.

And stop telling everyone what needs to be done.  You dont decide the direction.  I'm worried about one thing right now because we can control it.  And that's forcing our king to make a stance.

You're the one letting him off the hook.  Wake up, dumbass. 

MY LOYAL SUBJECTS...

The burden of being your king is not a light one and It is fraught with many questions and many considerations. What is best for me? How can I have more? Who are all of these people interrupting the royal nap? 

Anyhoo, I've got a tee time, so now all of you may genuflect and hear my decree:

VOTE CALDER

King out.

*scepterdrop 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

My take:

I see good logic in this. King should post some kind of goofy continium thing clearly stating his top 3.  Then let the villagers toss them around.  This helps provide info about the king.  A census with scum in the mix without the accountability of reaching a lynch by consilidation and trains is pretty futile.  Looking for contridictions i in voting in voting and language is the only thing that gives clues.

59 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Nyn, you ignored my point re:Calder, and then voted me; you have no opinion on what I said?

If you mean what he said on your meta? I can't know if he's actually speccing or not and I don't know what games he played with you. I will say that as town, you can either be super townie or you can be a bit scummy. But you're also sneaky as **** as scum and you have fooled me before so I'm wary.

Regardless, as I pointed out, he's suspect and I didn't like his reasoning. But apart from that you feel a little weird to me and I wanted a competing train on you. Does that bother you?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I might get things thrown at me but I can kind of support Pac being king tomorrow.  It'll be entertaining at the very least.  And we can berate him when he inevitably makes a disastrously poor choice.

You're merciless lol

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Could I get a synopsis on the case?

How about you read the game? I mean you were so so fussed about the lack of content and dickery.... now you're not even bothering to read it.

ALL THE LULZ