Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, Calder said:

This list is so bad. It is the only thing distracting me from Hallia.

Although to be fair it was bc I was thinking you cant say me and Hallia are scum together. But I could see it if I was actually scum. CTM seems bad to me.

An FYI to the entire game,

I don't know anyone's alignment. I'm just a ghost and stuff. So if I rep people or make a comment it's just bc I felt like it. I'm not really gonna pay any attention to anything except root for the player I'm haunting, whose alignment I don't even know. Just in case anyone was wondering. I don't want anyone chasing rabbits thinking it's a hint or something if I post. And to whoever is scum I'm not gonna throw out any of my opinions to game so don't worry.  just straight up trolling per usg.

<3

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Calder said:

Her reads list made me want to vomit. Since she is one of the best townies I have ever played with I dont like that sign.

Then the fact that she is obvious town every time I have seen her and now she is not and just trying to brush off suspicion. This is scum Hallia.

eh

unvote

I've been thinking about this quite a bit.  A majority that isn't consensus is a dangerous vote for DPR.  With 18 players, we assume a scum team of 4, right?  It would be very easy for them to very slightly influence a majority and certainly, and more importantly, make a majority on one of their own unlikely.  Honestly, I think we are better off with DPR just guessing at random.  The nearly 1 in 4 chance that he guesses correctly is probably better than the chance that scum allows a majority (or that enough people are correct day one) that we don't lynch town.  This of course falls apart in the nearly 1 in 4 chance that the kingmaker picked scum with their first shot.  But, in that case, DPR is not taking out one of his teammates anyway.

Just now, gEYno said:

unvote

I've been thinking about this quite a bit.  A majority that isn't consensus is a dangerous vote for DPR.  With 18 players, we assume a scum team of 4, right?  It would be very easy for them to very slightly influence a majority and certainly, and more importantly, make a majority on one of their own unlikely.  Honestly, I think we are better off with DPR just guessing at random.  The nearly 1 in 4 chance that he guesses correctly is probably better than the chance that scum allows a majority (or that enough people are correct day one) that we don't lynch town.  This of course falls apart in the nearly 1 in 4 chance that the kingmaker picked scum with their first shot.  But, in that case, DPR is not taking out one of his teammates anyway.

Good points I agree DPR should make his vote on what he decides not on the majority vote. I'm sure something in this thread struck him as scummy.

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

An FYI to the entire game,

I don't know anyone's alignment. I'm just a ghost and stuff. So if I rep people or make a comment it's just bc I felt like it. I'm not really gonna pay any attention to anything except root for the player I'm haunting, whose alignment I don't even know. Just in case anyone was wondering. I don't want anyone chasing rabbits thinking it's a hint or something if I post. And to whoever is scum I'm not gonna throw out any of my opinions to game so don't worry.  just straight up trolling per usg.

<3

thanks for picking me Hess :)

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Good points I agree DPR should make his vote on what he decides not on the majority vote. I'm sure something in this thread struck him as scummy.

6 minutes ago, gEYno said:

unvote

I say force DPR to lynch Smash.  My gut says he won't cause he knows Smash is scum.

MY LOYAL SUBJECTS, GATHER 'ROUND AND I WILL REGALE YOU WITH A TALE OF KINGMAKER.

It works like mafia. If I just throw down a guess, we miss all of the back and forth and won't have any material to case or any vote counts to go by. This would be stupid. 

THE END.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, D P R said:

MY LOYAL SUBJECTS, GATHER 'ROUND AND I WILL REGALE YOU WITH A TALE OF KINGMAKER.

It works like mafia. If I just throw down a guess, we miss all of the back and forth and won't have any material to case or any vote counts to go by. This would be stupid. 

THE END.

shut_up-3655.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, Smashmouth said:

your not my buddy

the only thing you have going for you right now is the CTM reference

That and my larger than life charm and personality.

(charm and personality are what I named my balls)

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Calder making the mistake of steering because he be new.

Pac sea gulling the thread.

Nyn holding too much tension.