Kingmaker Mafia - Game Thread

Just now, D P R said:

WTAF?

I offered a system, everybody pissed all over it, and then I get sh*t for doing what I said I was going to do? 

Your pinging. You've been pinging. You keep trying to stall the vote - if you were town, you'd be supportive of obvious logic and calling out others who were against it.

How the **** am I stalling the vote when I'm voting for someone I think is scum? I don't understand why you are being so ******* difficult. Who would you vote for if you could right now? 

Just now, Lily said:

I'm getting a bit irritated. This game is a different dynamic. Instead of adapting to the new dynamic and recognizing that the king can play this any way he wants to, we have people refusing to go along with what he's asked us to do. All you have to do is commit to a vote, people. You can vote anyone you want to, including DPR, if you really hate the way he's handling things. 

If 80's game hadn't ended, they'd prolly still be philosophizing on whether or not 80 would have scum in a mason team xD   smh

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lily said:

I'm getting a bit irritated. This game is a different dynamic. Instead of adapting to the new dynamic and recognizing that the king can play this any way he wants to, we have people refusing to go along with what he's asked us to do. All you have to do is commit to a vote, people. You can vote anyone you want to, including DPR, if you really hate the way he's handling things. 

The only 3 refusing to vote are JiF, Pac and EY. One of them is probably scum. All I want from DPR to get some sort of record from him is who he would vote for if he was able to. Trying to get it to add for wagonomics later in the game. I don't understand why this is so difficult. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's like that kid in class who messes with a girl and says mean stuff but secretly likes her.

Prolly viewed Lee's profile for his morning fap. Mine for the afternoon fap. Prolly Verbal's for the early/late night one. That would be my guess.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

The only 3 refusing to vote are JiF, Pac and EY. One of them is probably scum. All I want from DPR to get some sort of record from him is who he would vote for if he was able to. Trying to get it to add for wagonomics later in the game. I don't understand why this is so difficult. 

5 minutes ago, Lily said:

I agree with you, Leelou. I'd like to see Wes commit to one person he would vote if he could. And it was those three I was talking about. 

I would go with JiF, EY, Pac, in that order.  

Based on their play yesterday, each disrupting the voting process.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Assuming a 1:4 ratio and there being 4 scum out there? I don't think 3 of them would be assuming the same position irt how to roll with this type of game. I think there's at least one dumb townie in there. And at least one scum taking advantage of the opposition. 

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Assuming a 1:4 ratio and there being 4 scum out there? I don't think 3 of them would be assuming the same position irt how to roll with this type of game. I think there's at least one dumb townie in there. And at least one scum taking advantage of the opposition. 

The request was to "name one person you could vote for", hence the "in that order" comment. 

I guess I didn't name a top three yet. My bad. 

Pac, because of his refusal to cooperate. Of those doing so, I think he is most likely to be scum. 

Decker, because his posts are weird and he's an inactive. (Yeah, I know, pot kettle)

Lizzie, gut feeling.

CTM was on my list, but I was obviously wrong there. 

17 minutes ago, Lily said:

I'd like to see them, too, Lizzie, if you would link us, please?

17 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Link yours too?

8 minutes ago, Lily said:

I guess I didn't name a top three yet. My bad. 

Pac, because of his refusal to cooperate. Of those doing so, I think he is most likely to be scum. 

Decker, because his posts are weird and he's an inactive. (Yeah, I know, pot kettle)

Lizzie, gut feeling.

CTM was on my list, but I was obviously wrong there. 

Nice - you know, usually when people have a question answered with a question and they're not guilty as sin they would just say GFY instead of trying to prove themselves

unvote vote lily

3 minutes ago, Lily said:

My top 3 town, fwiw are Leelou, 80, and Crusher.

Leelou is doing the steering thing. 80 I'm still on the fence with, but he's flip flopping around, so that might be bad.

Crusher concerns me. He doesn't get too excited about things unless he's scum, and this morning was way out of character for him. Plus, he spent a good bit of time sassing me yesterday.

Pac is playing it weird, and that pings. But, he could easily be thinking he has an amazing plan. 

Just now, Lizard King said:

It was a VC majority not the outstanding town majority

But you had the chance to vote a majority, didn't you? And instead, you spent the day posting meaningless drivel, just like you are today. 

32 minutes ago, D P R said:

Im voting JIF

Even though I don't agree with DPR and I feel he should go with his gut because scum can influence the vote I personally want to have a say if its going to go down this way. I think EY and JIF should re -think their strategy because they are not accomplishing anything if DPR is holding tough. In a sense I see exactly what DPR is saying , if a vote record is kept (like hes requested now) it gives us a voting history to narrow down scum by the votes just like we always do. The catch is will every KING adhere to this ? What if a Scum player is Kinged ? What if LIzzy is the King and starts killing in about 3 minutes ? These are examples why DPR's strategy would not work and the vote record would then be tarnished.

Reason Im voting JIF is because he's 100 % correct, well partially correct, I don't fear CTM we simply go at it 90 % of the time because of something JIF would never ever understand. I wont go too deep into explanation on CTM's and my meta but it is what it is and there is a history there. Now withj that being said and JIF being all over me yesterday because I pointed out numerous times just how much of an Idiot he is CTM was the logical choice for a NK and as soon as that NK was confirmed in the morning JIF went right out and claimed it was me due to the CTM/Smash explanation I gave above. I was sure he would do it as soon as I read Verbal coroner report.

If I can't point out obvious flaws in peoples play like JIF had earlier then whats the freakin point in bothering to scum hunt. I'm pretty sire at this point JIF is scum and I think most of you would come to the same conclusion if you went back to read his posts which include not reading the thread and the rest being jibberish.