Bills win

kevinc855

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, detectivekimble said:

And Karlos Williams is coming back.  If his fat ass is in shape, that running game will be lethal.  They have sh*t at WR, though.

No he isn't. He got cut in preseason, had a couple of visits (one with us) and hasn't been heard of for a few weeks.

God knows how much he weighs now ... 

million injuries, suspensions, the media buried this team after week 2 and now they are 3-2.  Rex may say dumb things and he makes mistakes in games but he is a very good Hc and we'd be contenders w/ him as our HC instead of heading toward another season ending in October if we don't start winning this week.

but as Jet fans we deserve this(not me but the majority of the fanbase), we run good people out of town annually.

13 minutes ago, jamesr said:

No he isn't. He got cut in preseason, had a couple of visits (one with us) and hasn't been heard of for a few weeks.

God knows how much he weighs now ... 

Actually, reports surfaced last week that he was visiting the Bills and Buffalo was expected to sign him.  Then his wife went on twitter and said the visit had been re-scheduled, but it was only a workout...no guarantee of a new deal.  Makes sense since his 4 game suspension is done.

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

Wow...this is without their two top picks (both being defensive players) and his best D-lineman serving a drug suspension through the first few weeks of the season.

Remember 3 weeks ago when it was point and laugh at Rex and his new scapegoat and he's an idiot and he's getting fired and the team hates him and his brother is stupid and hahahahahaha????

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Rex is the Ryan Fitzpatrick of coaches. Discuss...

Ryan Fitzpatrick has never won a road game vs. +.500 teams.  Ever.  Rex Ryan won 4 of those in the playoffs (a place Ryan Fitzpatrick has never seen and never will) with Mark Sanchez.  Rex Ryan also has a ring from his time in Baltimore. 

How is this a comparison? 

34 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick has never won a road game vs. +.500 teams.  Ever.  Rex Ryan won 4 of those in the playoffs (a place Ryan Fitzpatrick has never seen and never will) with Mark Sanchez.  Rex Ryan also has a ring from his time in Baltimore. 

How is this a comparison? 

He who catch big fish, must have big worm. 

We've all heard how you like big worms. 

Between Rex, Bowles, Idzik and Maccagnan we could actually argue that Maccagnan and Rex would have been the best combination.  The problem was that the Jets went to that well once already, firing Tanny and hiring Idzik the penny-pincher who starved the roster.  They kept Rex across two GMs and couldn't do it a third time, even if that may have been the right combination.  We'll never know.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Remember 3 weeks ago when it was point and laugh at Rex and his new scapegoat and he's an idiot and he's getting fired and the team hates him and his brother is stupid and hahahahahaha????

...and in three more weeks it will happen again.  nobody is surprised Rex coaches good enough to keep his job. Kinda his thing.

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

...and in three more weeks it will happen again.  nobody is surprised Rex coaches good enough to keep his job. Kinda his thing.

Rex problem with Tanny was going all in on Sanchez. No coach can win in this league without a QB but Rex got close to a Super Bowl. I'm not a fan of Rex but I doubt Bowles could ever come up with the game plan to knock off the Pats like Rex did in 2010.

Bowles has shown me NOTHING in scheme or strategy that has helped this team compete.

I watched the entire Bills / Rams game on Sunday.

Bills looked like a very good football team and Rex made every correct coaching decision (and I'm not a big Rex fan) throughout the game.

Let's see Rex's sustainability.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

san fran, @dolphags, new england.

I think they're 5-3 in 3 weeks heading to Seattle and then a bye.

IDK man.  Outside of the Jets game, that D has been nasty. 13,18,0, 19.  They've scored 30 points, 3 times already.

The Bills are playing well.  I dont think they challenge NE obvi but they might be in the mix for WC contention.  They only play 2 teams with a winning record after the bye.

Archived