Want to let the Jets know how you feel?

Jet_Engine1

16 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Go to the Official Jets Facebook page and inundate them with messages. Just did. It was somewhat cathartic.....

A lot of people think we are the Jets on social media and through the contact form.

Going to have some fun with that this week.

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Get the 5000 people who post on this board to do it. All at once. 

There are 22,380 people who have viewed the game thread alone today. If everyone left one comment that might do the trick.

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah, god knows in this day and age of business, social media is pretty irrelevant. LOL. Keep crying here amongst yourselves in a giant circle jerk. Whatever floats your boat.

By getting 22,000 people to make a complaint what is your end game? What are you looking for them to do in response to all of those complaints? I'm asking seriously. 

3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

By getting 22,000 people to make a complaint what is your end game? What are you looking for them to do in response to all of those complaints? I'm asking seriously. 

Personally, as a 40 year "customer" of the New York Jets, I'm voicing my disapproval of the product they are putting in the field, providing feedback on the current staff, and putting them on notice that they are going to lose my financial support and viewership, and have actually advised my two boys (7&4) to root for other NFL Franchises as the Jets have been historically incompetent. 

Much like I wouldn't buy a GM product for the rest of my life. It's simply customer feedback. By myself, it's irrelevant. With 20,000 "friends" giving similar feedback, it puts them on notice. What they do with it is up to them. But I'm done spending money on this garbage. I hope they don't win another game this year.

Do as you will.

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Personally, as a 40 year "customer" of the New York Jets, I'm voicing my disapproval of the product they are putting in the field, providing feedback on the current staff, and putting them on notice that they are going to lose my financial support and viewership, and have actually advised my two boys (7&4) to root for other NFL Franchises as the Jets have been historically incompetent. 

Much like I wouldn't buy a GM product for the rest of my life. It's simply customer feedback. By myself, it's irrelevant. With 20,000 "friends" giving similar feedback, it puts them on notice. What they do with it is up to them. But I'm done spending money on this garbage. I hope they don't win another game this year.

Do as you will.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it I'm just saying it won't matter. 22,000 of maybe a million fans doesn't mean much and most likely 90% of those people threatening to pull support is BS.  Thats the way they will look at it. Teams should never ever make football decisions to appease fans. But that's just my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, choon328 said:

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it I'm just saying it won't matter. 22,000 of maybe a million fans doesn't mean much and most likely 90% of those people threatening to pull support is BS.  Thats the way they will look at it. Teams should never ever make football decisions to appease fans. But that's just my opinion. 

Get 22,000 people to stop buying tickets, they will care. Anything else is just noise.

4 minutes ago, NorthCoastJetsFan said:

Get 22,000 people to stop buying tickets, they will care. Anything else is just noise.

And those 22,000 season tickets will go to other people who are waiting for them. That is the nature of the beast as they say. 

40 minutes ago, choon328 said:

And those 22,000 season tickets will go to other people who are waiting for them. That is the nature of the beast as they say. 

No they wont PSLs aren't sold out and neither are Jets UD season tickets there are many tickets available the Jets haven't had a waiting list in years.

This ownership is very aware of public perception and manages the team accordingly.
It's actually the biggest long term problem with the franchise. Football comes second to PR.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived