Fitzpatrick is by far the worst starting QB in the NFL

Kleckineau

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Because Geno was our actual QB on the roster, however, I've been talking about Glennon for YEARS. 

There's nothing you can do to me that I havent done to you first. Kinda like baiting you into mentioning a mod and my response was "Nice job getting us both banned, atleast I already have my back up villain account". 

P.S. Glad to see my friend back to his usual ridiculous self. ;)

Glennon has zero context for the comment I made.  As usual, you waste no time running away from the actual discussion point.

And you've never baited me. I choose every interaction I get involved with with the intent to either mock, goof off, or lob softballs to people I like to see how good a burn they come up with.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Glennon has zero context for the comment I made.  As usual, you waste no time running away from the actual discussion point.

And you've never baited me. I choose every interaction I get involved with with the intent to either mock, goof off, or lob softballs to people I like to see how good a burn they come up with.

Your context doesnt matter to me. 

Im enjoying the poetic justice right now. lol. 

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

I dont ever recall Geno Smith leading the league in picks. And speaking of "worst days" I never seen Geno throw 6 picks in a game or 3 picks in the 4th quarter.

Nope....dont recall it. 

I saw him throw 4 picks in 4 drives once against buffalo. The difference i guess is the coaching staff was either smart enough to bench him or just simply didnt have faith in him to bounce back from it.

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Geno Smith, a 2nd round pick, should be better than an UDFA. But he's not. At the end of the day Geno will be very lucky to have nearly the success or longevity that Fitz has had. 

Fitzpatrick may have had longevity but his career sucks he's the most losing active QB in the NFL and hes all ours. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Your context doesnt matter to me. 

Im enjoying the poetic justice right now. lol. 

That's fine. Youre acknowledging that your rebuttal is out of context.  So, you have no point,  other than taking exception with the fact that what I said stung. 

Enjoy the loss! 

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Rex's last 4 years. I said all along he was gutting the roster, and just as bad a coach as Bowles.

You guys gave Rex a long leash because he spoke idiot, and pandered to fans. 

They arr the same types of coach, but at least the roster is more promising now. Regardless of outcomes this year. A competent coach can take this roster and run with it in 2017 or 2018.

On JI...... I was very anti REX.   You don't need 2 plus years to see incompetency.   REX is awful, Bowles looks as bad. 

13 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I saw him throw 4 picks in 4 drives once against buffalo. The difference i guess is the coaching staff was either smart enough to bench him or just simply didnt have faith in him to bounce back from it.

I once saw Fitz throw 3 picks in 3 drives against Buffalo 15 mins away from a playoff birth then watched as the same organization gave him 12 million....then he rewards them by leading the league in INT's, leading the league in endzone INT's, leading the league in INT's in the 4th quarter for the 2nd season in a row...etc. And this is from a 12 year vet with weapons and his favorite OC...not a rookie with sh*t around him with a defensive coordinator as a HC and Marty Morningwhatever.

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

On JI...... I was very anti REX.   You don't need 2 plus years to see incompetency.   REX is awful, Bowles looks as bad. 

Fair enough.  My point remains for the majority of Jets fans, but is not specific to you.

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Did anyone else see before the game they listed the positives of Fitzpatrick and one of them was "strong arm"

Honestly, is the NFL trying to promote the guy, clueless or thing everyone is stupid...I'm honestly not sure anymore what's going on.

Did they mention "Harvard" anytime during the game? lol. 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Geno Smith IS Ryan Fitzpatrick. The only differences are complexion, and the fact that everyone hates Geno.

Fitzpatrick has swindled 6 teams in his losing career in the NFL 

Fitzpatrick had no success in the NCAA Geno had success 

Im so done with Fitzpatrick and Bowles I might stop watching Jets football this season 

Who needs this sh*t I've got high blood pressure and this certainly isn't helping it 

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That's fine. Youre acknowledging that your rebuttal is out of context.  So, you have no point,  other than taking exception with the fact that what I said stung. 

Enjoy the loss! 

No Jets fan enjoys a loss. The fact that those of us against Fitzpatrick and Bowles had our points proven today on the football isn't any reason to celebrate. 

8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Thanks. One step closer to having Fitz pulled, again. Sounds good to me. 

drake-hotline-bling-dance-3.gif

In your case I would've expected by now that you elevated the dialogue to something more along the lines of "what is fundamentally wrong with this coaching staff and front office if it is the only option that they see fit to put on the field is Fitz?"

Rooting for failure just to see him benched seems basic, and lowbrow. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

In your case I would've expected by now that you elevated the dialogue to something more along the lines of "what is fundamentally wrong with this coaching staff and front office if it is the only option that they see fit to put on the field is Fitz?"

Failure is on the field we as fans cannot control it we can only voice our displeasure. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No Jets fan enjoys a loss. The fact that those of us against Fitzpatrick and Bowles had our points proven today on the football isn't any reason to celebrate. 

Then explain your behavior.  Actually, don't bother ... you're not exactly a complex individual.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

How long have you been a Jets fan?  Folks have been doing this for years, lol.   In this case, it is not so much rooting for failure as hoping our clueless HC finally gets the memo that Fitz is not the answer and it is okay to play the guy your GM drafted a year ago. 

1 minute ago, JetBlue said:

How long have you been a Jets fan?  Folks have been doing this for years, lol.   In this case, it is not so much rooting for failure as hoping our clueless HC finally gets the memo that Fitz is not the answer and it is okay to play the guy your GM drafted a year ago. 

Dont waste your time its not worth it. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Aww. lol

5 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

Shhh...

Archived