Who is better, Rex or Bowles?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rex or Bowles

• REX - with Tanny as GM
    • REX - with Macc as GM
    • BOWLES

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Too easy. Moron. LOL

After that personal attack, just keep in mind that its YOU who made it. I'd advice not to report it. Then again, "you're special" so this might be one of those 'there's always a first' type deal.

Just now, j4jets said:

lol, you're special. We felt good about reaching the title game because, well, we reached the title game...twice. I'd love to say the same about Bowles, but I highly doubt that will ever happen. Quick question: Do you know a Jets fan that felt bad about reaching the title game?

Reaching the game is more important than how you played in it, eh?

Your posts are an epithet for a lifetime of coming up short.

Just now, j4jets said:

After that personal attack, just keep in mind that its YOU who made it. I'd advice not to report it. Then again, "you're special" so this might be one of those 'there's always a first' type deal.

Spare us the trail of tears, Pocahontas. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Reaching the game is more important than how you played in it, eh?

Your posts are an epithet for a lifetime of coming up short.

Yeah, well, the thing is, reaching is the first step. Ya know?

lol the same threads were made near the end of Rex's tenure here calling for Mangini back. Grass is always greener on the other side I guess...

Regardless Rex is nothing more than an average coach. He had his moments, but all in all has a below .500 record as a coach and the Bills have one more win than us. 

The main complaint about Rex was "Get him a QB and Superbowl he we come!!!!" Well Tyrod Taylor has been a solid QB for two seasons now and Rex missed the playoffs last year (Though Rex deserves full credit for discovering him). This year, he could still make the playoffs but I doubt he'll get to Superbowl.

As far as Bowles goes, I'm not a fan. I think Rex could do better with this team but that's not important. We need to find a good head coach. 

On 11/8/2016 at 3:51 PM, Saul Goodman said:

Maccagnan wouldn't consider working with Rex. Rex is a buffoon. 

Umm, yeah, about that, Macc already had a coach in place before the took over. So you're wrong, Mr. Goodman. 

On 11/8/2016 at 4:44 PM, Big Blocker said:

I'd rather have Herm Edwards back than Rex.  And I thought he was a clown.  But he was a mostly amusing clown, and I was sick of Ryan by the time he left.  Puking.

Jet fans are the worst.  we have 14 postseason apps in our history and 12 postseason wins.

Btw Herm and rex we made the playoffs 5 times and won 6 postseason games.

Herm and rex coached for only 11 seasons and Jet fans hate them.  This is why we deserve Bowles and don't deserve to ever win.

On 11/8/2016 at 1:44 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

Bowles. He's had a winning season more recently than Rex and when he's bad we fly beneath the radar instead of as a national target and complete joke.

The NFL Insiders crew has been starting with the depricating remarks when a Jets segment comes up. Especially Trey Wingo, but WTF cares the question was Rex or Bowles. We don't have Rex anymore which makes me happy and if we don't have Bowles next year, I will be happy. So the question is NOT whether I want Rex or Bowles but rather that I want neither. Maccagnan gets a passbecause I think he drafts better than the last two bozo's we had here.

On 11/10/2016 at 2:47 PM, Ex-Rex said:

The NFL Insiders crew has been starting with the depricating remarks when a Jets segment comes up. Especially Trey Wingo, but WTF cares the question was Rex or Bowles. We don't have Rex anymore which makes me happy and if we don't have Bowles next year, I will be happy. So the question is NOT whether I want Rex or Bowles but rather that I want neither. Maccagnan gets a passbecause I think he drafts better than the last two bozo's we had here.

Question was, "Who is better, Rex or Bowles?" Not rocket science. 

On 11/8/2016 at 1:30 PM, Integrity28 said:

For 5/6 years with Rex, I heard nothing but how "If Rex had a QB, then..." 

Yet, with Bowles - who is experiencing very similar struggles to those Rex had, and still has, as a coach - isn't afforded the same long leash.

The fact of the matter is, Rex and Bowles are very similar coaches, but because Rex spoke idiot and pandered to the fans, he endeared himself and the fans reciprocated by affording him tolerance of failure. Bowles, on the other hand, makes no effort to massage the "feels" of the fans, so they express outrage over his stoic nature and contract their tolerance of failure.

What it boils down to is that fans are suckers, and this thread is stupid.

I love you.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I think the 0-10 Browns would like to have a word with you.

Under Rex, the Jets failings would be a national story. Now, it's just local. 

Three of our highest paid players are heavily under performing, two of which were signed this off season to big bucks. Fitz saga went on for months, n the entire league was watching. Now they're laughing how sh*t he is and how dumb we were to give up so much for someone nobody wanted. Oh and our dumb hc thinks Fitz should remain the starter unless injured. So yeah, we ARE the laughing stock of the league. Under Rex, we made two deep playoff runs. Under Bowles, we stink! Easiest schedule in the league and we lay an egg. Now that we have an average schedule, we stink it up. And Rex has the Zombie's number btw (2-1). Soon it'll be 3-1 and then possibly 5-1 if he survives the pink slip. I hope he gets that slip taped to a toilet bowl...

Just now, j4jets said:

Three of our highest paid players are heavily under performing, two of which were signed this off season to big bucks. Fitz saga went on for months, n the entire league was watching. Now they're laughing how sh*t he is and how dumb we were to give up so much for someone nobody wanted. Oh and our dumb hc thinks Fitz should remain the starter unless injured. So yeah, we ARE the laughing stock of the league. Under Rex, we made two deep playoff runs. Under Bowles, we stink! Easiest schedule in the league and we lay an egg. Now that we have an average schedule, we stink it up. And Rex has the Zombie's number btw (2-1). Soon it'll be 3-1 and then possibly 5-1 if he survives the pink slip. I hope he gets that slip taped to a toilet bowl...

Rex is getting canned if he doesn't make the playoffs this year

Archived