Wilkerson vs Richardson

CobraVerde

Do we keep Mo or do we keep Sheldon?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do we keep Mo or do we keep Sheldon?

• Muhammad Wilkerson
    • Sheldon Richardson
    • Keep them both.
    • Cut them both (sorry i felt i had to add this. i know)

This team needs all the help they can get.

Mo is not going anywhere....he had bad year no doubt but I think he will have bounce back year after an offseason to heal

Sheldon is a cancer for sure but has no trade value...I think you keep him and see how he plays in his contract year.  If he grows up and plays well try to sign him to team froendly contract or franchise him...if he continues to suck you let him walk for a comp pick.  Afraid that is all you jave with him...silly to think you can get a 1st or even 2nd for him sometimes it is what it is and no more.

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

MO's contract makes him a Jet for a while. It's hard to move that much money. Sheldon's got his skeletons, but he's a more valuable asset. They can't keep both. It doesn't make sense when neither of them are the best defensive lineman on the team. 

ding ding ding

they should try to dump them both.  yeah wilk has a big contract but maybe there's some sucker who would take him.  richardson is as good as gone.  they could franchise him but then he'd just be the same as he is now for next season.  the thing is, no team is going to offer good trade value if they know the jets are desparate to launch him.  i think it's also fair to point out that wilk really needs to get his act together. his play has significantly gone downhill since last season and if he's another hainsworth then he needs to be moved.

Archived