BILAL

CobraVerde

8 minutes ago, CobraVerde said:

Will not be a Jets for long. Enjoy him while he sets himself up for hopefully a bigger contract on a real contender. Dude deserves it. He is wasting his talents on this team. He is signed till the 19th but I fully expect to see him on the Pats eventually. 

Don't say things like that lol..he does love it here though and I doubt mac let's him walk before he lets forte walk after the production is compared when they sit down and review the year...they'll know who to keep.

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Don't say things like that lol..he does love it here though and I doubt mac let's him walk before he lets forte walk after the production is compared when they sit down and review the year...they'll know who to keep.

They have him till 2019 so he'll be here but never forget Revis. Any agent is capable of convincing their client to sit out if they think they are worth it. 

I always thought he was very good, always said he was better than Ivory... the problem isn't just this year that he's underused, he has been terribly underused for years now, during those Ivory years. I've been begging for him to get more run for a long time....

7 hours ago, CobraVerde said:

They have him till 2019 so he'll be here but never forget Revis. Any agent is capable of convincing their client to sit out if they think they are worth it. 

I don't think Revis required that much convincing from Schwartz and Feinsod ...

Did you watch the post game show from the start ,when the players are leaving the field. He would not raise his head and look at anyone, you could tell he was ashamed of the way the team preformed, he has nothing to be ashamed for though

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, CobraVerde said:

He's under contract.  I don't get how jets fans think we need to bend over and lube up our a-holes for any player that holds out thats how Mo's ridiculous contract happened

8 hours ago, Happy Clouds said:

If we had more players that played with the heart of Bilal Powell, we would be a lot better than 4-10 right now.

If we had a real coach that might be the case.  Parcells threw fits when we were winning Bowles looks like he's falling asleep on the sideline

Powell had a decent game but is far from elite and is replaceable. I love that he played hard on a game that really doesn't matter to us but he is also playing for his next contract. There has to be a reason that multiple offensive coordinators buried him on the depth chart.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived