A note to the moderators

Maxman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Im back and I'm not even gonna acknowledge the negative posts in this thread not worth the time, energy or effort. 

Thanks all those who supported me while I was gone. 

Max thanks for the opportunity to put things in perspective in regards to this forum. 

Image result for adult baptism

Dude, I've been gone for like a week and missed all the action. Glad you're back though

13 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude, I've been gone for like a week and missed all the action. Glad you're back though

Come to think of it, shouldn't Villain have been forced to take a multi-day JN hiatus for the non-stop Mike Glennon posts?  :)

(Kidding btw in case that's not obvious)

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Come to think of it, shouldn't Villain have been forced to take a multi-day JN hiatus for the non-stop Mike Glennon posts?  :)

(Kidding btw in case that's not obvious)

Lol, I had to suffer through all of the Fitzpatrick talks this summer that made the board unreadable. Someone should have banned me all summer. Lol B)

I respected Max and his wishes but it seems other posters on this forum seem to think they are above the rules and continue to ridicule and attack myself and other posters. 

Prime example was todays game thread many ridiculed the team its efforts,coaches and individual players but a certain group decided I was the only person who was posting in this manner. 

Yes I continually wished Woody Johnson a Merry Christmas every time NE scored its a game day discussion thread men talk football joke and ridicule or commend whats going on during the game. 

I took a break and it did me good others need and should be called out in the same manner and man up. 

We are all Jets fans and its a miserable ugly season but some posters feel they can do and say what they want with no backlash or penalties. 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. 

joewilly12 

50 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I respected Max and his wishes but it seems other posters on this forum seem to think they are above the rules and continue to ridicule and attack myself and other posters. 

Prime example was todays game thread many ridiculed the team its efforts,coaches and individual players but a certain group decided I was the only person who was posting in this manner. 

Yes I continually wished Woody Johnson a Merry Christmas every time NE scored its a game day discussion thread men talk football joke and ridicule or commend whats going on during the game. 

I took a break and it did me good others need and should be called out in the same manner and man up. 

We are all Jets fans and its a miserable ugly season but some posters feel they can do and say what they want with no backlash or penalties. 

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. 

joewilly12 

How about bringing something else to the discussion instead of "coach sucks", etc.? 

Try a well thought out post instead.

Archived