Bama vs clemsen... Who should i watch for?

HighPitch

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

The man just hung 21 on one of the greatest defenses ever in the national championship. If his arm checks out at the combine and he isn't a psychopath, you have to consider him at 6. Insane not to.

He literally played against 11 NFL defenders with only 3-4 NFL players on offense. 

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

The man just hung 21 on one of the greatest defenses ever in the national championship. If his arm checks out at the combine and he isn't a psychopath, you have to consider him at 6. Insane not to.

He showed a lot of toughness and heart. I'd take him in a heart beat.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Are we pretending that Clemson football is Monmouth now? 

Clemson has 3-4 players projected to play at the next level

Bama literally has 3 defenders that'll be top 15 picks. It's an all-time great college Defense

2 minutes ago, cant wait said:

He's like cam/wilson, his ability to extend plays outside of the pocket and throw on the run make up for it

Russell Wilson might be the most accurate thrower of the football in the league not named Tom Brady. Cam Newton is a mutant athlete.

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Literally everything you're saying about Watson you were saying 2 years ago about Mariota.

A better analogy would be me fellating Matt Leinart because Leinart was accurate with the football. The Mariota critiques were based solely on Waldman killing him non-stop and me buying in like a clown shoe. I like Watson a lot and hope he goes somewhere and does well, but I don't think he'd survive The Jets Experience™. 

2 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Want me to say it again?

On offense: Clemson has 3-4 players projected to play in the NFL

Just about every starter on Bama's Defense will be a pro.

Watson, Gallman, Williams, and Leggett all project in the top 4 rds of THIS draft. Artavis Scott and Deon Cain are big time players and will be drafted high next yr. Not even mentioning the OL, which there are plenty.

Just now, T0mShane said:

A better analogy would be me fellating Matt Leinart because Leinart was accurate with the football. The Mariota critiques were based solely on Waldman killing him non-stop and me buying in like a clown shoe. I like Watson a lot and hope he goes somewhere and does well, but I don't think he'd survive The Jets Experience™. 

Note this right here folks. Sir Jinx McJinxeypants just made this a stone cold lock. Definitely have to draft Watson now.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Russell Wilson might be the most accurate thrower of the football in the league not named Tom Brady. Cam Newton is a mutant athlete.

honestly randall cunningham is probably a better comparison for watson now that I'm thinking about it

Archived