HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

15 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Crush Ive been sussing Since earlish D1. His stance on me and not factoring what others were saying about me who read me quite well mostly.

I dont think much of Chrja's d2 posts tbqh. I want Chrja to address my questions to him and I will go from there once i see them.

Wrong or right I try to make my own reads. On occasion I might use others experience but more as a frame of reference that a read. Plus I have since put you to neutral with a slight town lean. Don't piss me off or will burry my steely knife in your forehead. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I know. I just said that. I confused the two. My point was not sk or vig. My point was anybody paying the slightest of attention would have known that scum earned an extra nk when we did not reach a majority. 

I didnt know and I was corrected ITT.

So I was implying there was an SK?!!?!?!

See not only was you using the SK term false but your reasoning for it seems weak.

Im sorry boo but Im thinking youre Scum here

sadface.gif

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wrong or right I try to make my own reads. On occasion I might use others experience but more as a frame of reference that a read. Plus I have since put you to neutral with a slight town lean. Don't piss me off or will burry my steely knife in your forehead. 

But trying to kill a Villager is not very Villagery tho....

sadface.gif

9 hours ago, Chrja said:

People should listen to me. 

I will make this game great again, i promise you i will make this game great. Many great players agree with me. So you should all listen to me..... 

According to recent politics this is how you get americans to follow you right. 

so now vote JiF og Scoot with me. 

That's so 2016 mate.

2017 more like hi guys it is my opinion that I am Innocent Child and that the mod has already confirmed this.