8 minutes ago, D P R said:

Current Vote Count:

80 ( 3 ) - Shad, JC, JiF

JiF ( 3 ) - Chrja, 80, raccoon

Chrja ( 2 ) - Zander, Spoot

Pral ( 1 ) - dice

With 16 Players, it takes 9 to lynch.

OKAY, LET'S ALL TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

DEADLINE IN 26 HOURS (WEDNESDAY, 8:30 PM, EST)

Holy sh*t, I was looking at my original schedule and forgot i extended the days over the weekend. I've been working non-stop for 3 days and this is what happens to a pirate brain without frequent breaks and drinks. And Nyn missed it, lol!

abc

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/tmhnks.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Theres never a N0 on Scum as far as I know tho right?!!?!?!

I've never seen one but who knows? I was in a game once where the cop was given a random N0 "Town" peek but since there was a GF they were in that random pool and just so happened to be the view they got.

we got slaughtered that game

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

I've never seen one but who knows? I was in a game once where the cop was given a random N0 "Town" peek but since there was a GF they were in that random pool and just so happened to be the view they got.

I say we lynch Chrja.

I was kinda waiting on this but I didnt get my role till I made my choice of where to go at night. Im assuming it was the same for everyone who was Town at least.

He also denied being the Cop.

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

FWIW, I don't believe Chrja is a Cop. From my understanding, Cops choose who to investigate during Night, and get the result the following day. Chrja got those messages--I'm assuming--to start Day 1 and Day 2. It's a different role/mechanic than Cop.

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

I think I remember Verb saying something about getting a message as well but I took it as a joke. Need to double check that

can also confirm that messages are a mechanic in the game, though if they were present N0 I have no idea 

Getting a N0 Scum peek would be pretty Bastardly to the Scum team tho imo.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

FWIW, I don't believe Chrja is a Cop. From my understanding, Cops choose who to investigate during Night, and get the result the following day. Chrja got those messages--I'm assuming--to start Day 1 and Day 2. It's a different role/mechanic than Cop.

There are Seer games.

Seer is basically a cop in a vanilla game who gets a N0 peek on a Townie to start the game.

48 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I didnt know and I was corrected ITT.

So I was implying there was an SK?!!?!?!

See not only was you using the SK term false but your reasoning for it seems weak.

Im sorry boo but Im thinking youre Scum here

sadface.gif

You? WTF are you talking about you babbling buffoon? I was talking about Dice. He said vig, I accidentally typed sk. What does anybof  that have to do with you? 

Are you seriously that dense? Or are you fucking  with me? I made myself clear I was talking about Dice. I made myself clear I substituted sk for vig by accident.

I literally repeated myself almost a half a dozen times. WTF do you get I said you were implying a sk? Holy hell dude I love you but please never leave the house alone or without your helmet. 

It's pretty uncommon.

I remember monstr got a little confused irt cover in my first basic game because I didn't clarify in the rules that the n0 was necessarily on a villager.  I'd taken it for granted that n0 implied town but he didn't and he's been around a while.  /shrug

tbh I just figured chrja was ******* around.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You? WTF are you talking about you babbling buffoon? I was talking about Dice. He said vig, I accidentally typed sk. What does anybof  that have to do with you? 

Are you seriously that dense? Or are you *******  with me? I made myself clear I was talking about Dice. I made myself clear I substituted sk for vig by accident.

I literally repeated myself almost a half a dozen times. WTF do you get I said you were implying a sk? Holy hell dude I love you but please never leave the house alone or without your helmet. 

No i said i didnt know about Scum getting a 2nd NK if we didnt achieve a lynch was what you had mentioned about Dice.

You said it was an accident but you argued it didnt change anything, which I disagree with unless Im missing something.

And I am very stupid bro and if youre a Villager I apologize but its where I am

Sorry if Im wrong and that i Suck bro.

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I read it as him putting in the scum pile.  It sounded to me like he was being facetious. 

Ok, I can see reading the first quote that way.

Not sure how you can mistakenly read sarcasm into "yolo Z chrja dice jc maybe aj town" .........

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^this

No. The only thinking chia pet flipping town confirms is he is town. He flips scum he is scum. Has nothing to do with me. Ok fine. I got a message stating your scum. Lynch me. I'm towm. Does that make you scum? Of course if you are scum it's a bad example. My point is Im town and chia flip has nothing to do with my alignment. 

Its like DPR is handing out paint chips with the pm's this game. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shad said:

It's pretty uncommon.

I remember monstr got a little confused irt cover in my first basic game because I didn't clarify in the rules that the n0 was necessarily on a villager.  I'd taken it for granted that n0 implied town but he didn't and he's been around a while.  /shrug

tbh I just figured chrja was ******* around.

Exactly. It's idiotic to think anything but. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Getting a N0 Scum peek would be pretty Bastardly to the Scum team tho imo.

2 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Monstrman was who ran that game where The Godfather was the N0 inno peek, so funny in hindsight.

I also agree it would be bastard to out scum members to individual players but I don't know how the pirate operates.

I grant a great deal of latitude, but I've found speculation over bastard games/mods to be a game killer.

I'm very well documented for not running bastard games. Never have, never will - just don't see the point.

I'm equally well documented for putting a great deal of thought into game balance. This game is no exception.

Party on.

• Upvote 3

No. The only thinking chia pet flipping town confirms is he is town. He flips scum he is scum. Has nothing to do with me. Ok fine. I got a message stating your scum. Lynch me. I'm towm. Does that make you scum? Of course if you are scum it's a bad example. My point is Im town and chia flip has nothing to do with my alignment. 

We werent supposed to eat the paint chips?!!?!?!?!?

sadface.gif

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

No i said i didnt know about Scum getting a 2nd NK if we didnt achieve a lynch was what you had mentioned about Dice.

You said it was an accident but you argued it didnt change anything, which I disagree with unless Im missing something.

And I am very stupid bro and if youre a Villager I apologize but its where I am

Sorry if Im wrong and that i Suck bro.

One last time. I thought DPR was very clear in stating that a no lynch resulted in scum getting an extra nk. I also think it was mentioned in thread. So with two kills it made perfect sense the second was the extra kill. Because dice threw out the vig theory (I accidentally wrote as sk) I felt he was either not reading or purposely trying to add false info to confuse things.  Two things scum do quite often. I'm baffled at how the fuck you put yourself in the middle of it. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

One last time. I thought DPR was very clear in stating that a no lynch resulted in scum getting an extra nk. I also think it was mentioned in thread. So with two kills it made perfect sense the second was the extra kill. Because dice threw out the vig theory (I accidentally wrote as sk) I felt he was either not reading or purposely trying to add false info to confuse things.  Two things scum do quite often. I'm baffled at how the **** you put yourself in the middle of it. 

BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE EXTRA NK IF WE DIDNT LYNCH AND I MENTIONED IT ITT.

My issue is why you have an issue with HIM not knowing or pretending not too.  When I didnt know either and I stated it and it was discussed ITT.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE EXTRA NK IF WE DIDNT LYNCH AND I MENTIONED IT ITT.

My issue is why you have an issue with HIM not knowing or pretending not too.  When I didnt know either and I stated it and it was discussed ITT.

Because at the time he put out the vig theory I thought Everyone did. I also stated, if you are paying attention,  I thought it a possibility he did know and just through the vig thing out for confusion.

On 1/19/2017 at 8:29 PM, D P R said:

You are on a dark, desert highway. Cool wind blows through your hair...

Welcome to The Hotel California.

1. If you have drugs, use them. You'll need them. 

2. This is a majority hammer game. If a majority is not reached by deadline, a no-lynch will result and the Mafia will be awarded an extra NK.

3. Days will last 48 hours max. Twilight / Night will last 24 hours max.

4. After each lynch, the game will go into Twilight phase. Each player is required to post a "reads list", which may be as simple as a list of names and a sentence for each describing your opinion of their alignment. During this phase, ONLY READS may be posted - no conversation please. After everyone has posted their reads, you may resume normal conversation. Any player that fails to post reads will begin the next day with a vote against them. 

5. The lovely Kaylee and lovely Nyn are authorized to provide VC's. I get two of them because I'm a pirate and that's how I roll.

6. Spirit of the game. Observe it.

7. Whoopass. Avoid it.

8. Time for more drugs. Also, drinking is strongly encouraged.

9. Angel's Envy is the official whiskey of this game.

10. No communicating off thread unless authorized. No screen-shots of PM's, etc.

11. You can check out anytime you like.

Good luck.

You may begin. 

Players:

1. Zander

2. Lee - Now JC (Sub).

3. 80

4. Verb - Traveler / Town - NK'd N1

5. Shad

6. Andrej

7. Crusher

8. JiF

9. raccoon

10. JC - Traveler / Town - NK'd N1

11. Nolder

12. Lizard

13. Chrja

14. Pral

15. Krak

16. dice

17. Spoot

18. Pac - Had to drop.

19. Hallia

DAY 1 READS - Pg. 40

Typed pretty fucking clearly. So you read one did drugs and skipped two? 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think it serves Town nothing to argue the game mechanics. If Chrja says that he's getting messages about peoples' alignments and he flips Town, the best thing we can do is take it at face value. If he's Town, why would he lie about it? Why throw a fellow Townie under the bus? If he's scum, then we can chalk it up to lies.

Because at the time he put out the vig theory I thought Everyone did. I also stated, if you are paying attention,  I thought it a possibility he did know and just through the vig thing out for confusion.

This seems like a pretty stupid thing for Scum to do tho dont you think!?!?!