HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

Im at the point where I think we test this. lynch one of crusher krak or chrja.

id start with one of the last two. I think kraks scum but also if chrja is scum like ive been thinking I think hes more likely to give a town person out first. may think 1 for 1 is fair

only reason ive unvoted is in case he is telling the truth. that's also why id rather go krak over him in this scenario

\

well you got a problem. Zanders Canadian and im Australian. weak American mind tricks don't work on u

s

nope. u? should we lynch you to test chrja?

honestly? given a recent rant I think that THIS game at least leelou is LESS likely to kill verb out the gate

answers top of this post

I didn't posit SK I said vig. get ure facts right.

Also I forgot about the 2 nks something I said a few posts later when zander and aj I think it was corrected me

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

already did. Pral. and you gave out too much info here bro

Get my facts straight? Dude sk or vigil I s irrelevant in the case of my statement. You tossed fake logic out there. Now if you corrected it later then fine. Does not change the fact you did it. 

Lynching me to test chia pet is dumb. I flip town what have you learned? Chia is scum? Then Lynch him. He flips town. Nice two dead townies plus two more nk'. Uhhh, what side are you on?

if we decide to check chia pet simply kill him. Still not convinced he is scum but I do think his flip would be interesting. Is he really some kind of random info conduit or is he just trying to be clever? Not sure it gets us any closer to scum. 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I'm going with town in town for now though your Shad case gives me pause. Well one point  of it. Some substance but feels like you tried to bolster it with the last point. JIF needs to go another couple days before he reaches Ape type stubborn and couple days pass that to get into Smash level of blockheadness. sh*t boy. You talking DSM V level stuff with Smash. 

More I play more I think scum is being quiet. Not completely Innactive but modestly passive Aggressive. 

Dice tossing a serial kill theory out when we were told mafia had two kills makes me want to look at him. 

Also whoever suggested it's a JN player that picked these townies to kill in the QT needs to be looked at. 

Honestly Leelou would kill both those players. If they are calling her a JNer then I get it. Yet, don't think she does that then drop out. Only reason for her to want to kill those twois to remove Verb and JC because they both familiar with her. Makes no sense her dropping out after because of RL. 

Still want to look at a couple things. 

One more. For now I agree Spooty play can easily be conceived as mafia awkwardly trying to fit in but knowing how little he played and he hasn't played at all lately he is another one I'm willing to wait and watch. 

ummmmm where did Dice mention this SK theory Crush?!!?!?!?!?

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Brooklyn Nets or internet?  Your statement applies for both. 

Im Canadian so hence a Raps fan, just my plain old sh*tty internets being a douche.  I suppose tho the snow and freezing rain were getting is prolly not helping either.

sadface.gif

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why not?  Just because we're mortal enemies doesn't mean there aren't games where I think he's town.  He town-read me too, for whatever that's worth. 

Ya, he did and Im trying to make sense of it.

In the game you were Scum and you and Verb went at it he was the SK so I dunno really wtf to make of it.

FML

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I read it as him putting in the scum pile.  It sounded to me like he was being facetious. 

Dude he said TOWN and had me in it and if youd be reading his posts youd know he has me as Town.

4 hours ago, Shad said:

I call him town in both of those posts.  Even if you somehow missed that, I grouped him with the other people I was explicitly town reading, so I don't get how you would continue to think I was pushing for a lynch on him if you're reading my posts.  Considering I'm your top suspect, uh...

4 hours ago, Shad said:

This addresses nothing.  I gave reasons why I think you're scum, repeatedly and in detail.  Your rebuttal is to call OMGUS.  Try again.

Shad are you voting 80 currently?!?!?!?!

lol.  What more do I have to do?  I made my case.  You were under the burden of defending.  You did so, OMGUS'd me, and I responded.  There's really nothing more to be said. 

He said my case was BS on Shad, that I'm not trying, and that he's not using meta to case me.  Which, if he actually was reading like he said he was, he'd have more to say about its legitimacy.  And he absolutely WAS using meta with his case on me.  So he's lying on multiple fronts. 

Well tbh it kinda is, feels like a bus case imo.

I mean the whole part about his treatment/read of Dice is both wrong and a misrep so....

I don't think you're town.  Merely admit that it's possible.  I'm willing to kill you, Shad, Pral or Dice today.  No one was following me on Shad, however. 

Didnt you something about JiF being into with someone and it was T vs T violence or am I thinking of someone else?!!?!?!?

4 hours ago, Shad said:

I think Spoot was one of those three actually, but they weren't reads and I very explicitly stated this.  I pointed this out to you last night and you refused to comment.

It's almost as bad as if I insisted Crush was an outed wolf because he joke voted Lizzie on p1 but failed to continually push for this lynch throughout the game. 

Crusher may still be a Wolf tho....sadface.gif

WTF happened to LK anyways?!?!?!

Does he tend to bail as Scum!?!?!?!

Ive only once with him and he was Town. (who i thought was Scum for most of D1....lolololol)

3 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Let's talk about who we wanna steely knife

I don't know if scum have a way to stop if we collectively decide to target someone but the fact alone it takes several to work is difficult enough so I'd like to think otherwise

my towny brother!!!!!

24 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Image result for explain it to me like i'm 5 years old gif michael scott

To put it simply, yes I'm aware that Shad has posted a lot. being present and making reads isn't exclusively a townie behavior though. For all that to cast throw away vote on Spoot doesn't amount to anything imo. I am also considering the lack of overall participation for most of the game so he could've just been working with what he was given but I don't take his D1 as a sign to call him strongly Town.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

The **** does "twtbawish" mean?

lol. That's just me. I struggle with simple interactions in all aspects of my life.

How is it my "scum game"? Explain please. Have you even played with me as scum?

Aww. I... I...

I like Godsmack. :(

No offense taken. I think I've played as scum only once. I think we lost.

I like Godsmack too brah!!!

TWTBAW means Too Wolfy To Be A Wolf and like 8/10 times imo is just actually a Wolf.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Chrja said:

I just tell you the message, i don't know more then you guys. Maybe my dead will make it clear - maybe someone else got some information. 

right now i will focus on voting those i find most scum likely, it would be pretty scummy of me to just hide behind my message and not try to find other wolves.......

Dude wtf is up with the message BS like lay it out for me.

Cause im not gonna buy any Cop claim from you.

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Can you remind me what you're referring to here? I don't remember.

Shad saying I was bussing Chrja D1.

3 hours ago, Chrja said:

Spoot who do you think are the 3 most likely scum and why? 

@Chrja  IF Im wrong on you and youre ACTUALLY a Villager please go back through and answer all the sh*t ive addressed to you please.

3 hours ago, Krak said:

Sooo what is twtbaw?

uhh well let's say we have ~reasonable opportunities to kill 1-2 scum over time based on how many knives are available, the thought that some people probably used them last night, and how many times we guess right with enough people on board.  I think maybe we wait one more night with the knowledge that some will probably YOLO or already did.

historically dice is my strongest scum lean but I'm opposed to a knife in the dark on him atm

I thought that I MYSELF had to get 3 knives, 1st thing I aasked DPR when I got my PM was HOW DO I GET MORE KNIVES....Piratey SOAB just told me PAFO

sadface.gif

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My steely knife is at your command. 

AJ's the only person Im clearing for the knives because he's been hinting at it all game and then came right out with it.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Nice job Spooty booty pumpkin n pie. All those are pretty reasonable. Pral I have closer to neutral. Zander is back to neutral for me tilting slightly to town. It can change. Dice has popped on my scumdar. Did not like his sk hypothesis when anyone reading mildly should know scum had a double nk. 

Again I dont recall Dice mentioning anything related to an SK,a poss Vig was all I saw.

If its something else please show me.

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Im at the point where I think we test this. lynch one of crusher krak or chrja.

id start with one of the last two. I think kraks scum but also if chrja is scum like ive been thinking I think hes more likely to give a town person out first. may think 1 for 1 is fair

only reason ive unvoted is in case he is telling the truth. that's also why id rather go krak over him in this scenario

\

well you got a problem. Zanders Canadian and im Australian. weak American mind tricks don't work on u

s

nope. u? should we lynch you to test chrja?

honestly? given a recent rant I think that THIS game at least leelou is LESS likely to kill verb out the gate

answers top of this post

I didn't posit SK I said vig. get ure facts right.

Also I forgot about the 2 nks something I said a few posts later when zander and aj I think it was corrected me

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

already did. Pral. and you gave out too much info here bro

This post kinda feels pretty Villagery from Dice imo

@Andrej The Giant and everyone who knows Dice please weigh in on this please.

@Dicetosser why Pral over Chrja??!!?!

1 hour ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I can understand that and I figured as much about people wasting them N1. Our best bet of using them correctly is going to require some coordination during the Day phase. We can also use it as a tool to identify people. If enough people you collectively trust target the same person and they don't die then we have reason to believe they are Town until/if a mechanic is revealed that the collective power can be blocked.

we have to at least discuss it or it'll amount to nothing.

wait.....you know how what happens if were wrong on a target right?!?!?!?

1 hour ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I don't want to lynch 80 or Spoot. 

Can you give reasons why you dont for both please Tink?!?!?!?

Is this accurate?

All I can verify is that I am voting Chrja.

@Dicetosser why Pral? I figured you would've used it on someone else. Like Krak/Chrja

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

prals been my number 2 for a while

krak is getting town read by a bunch of peeps so its possible im wrong there

chrja  thought about it but decided id rather have the satisfaction of seeing him lynched and that it was unlikely anyone else except maybe zander would knife him so what was the point?

Ya Ive np with this response.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Get my facts straight? Dude sk or vigil I s irrelevant in the case of my statement. You tossed fake logic out there. Now if you corrected it later then fine. Does not change the fact you did it. 

Lynching me to test chia pet is dumb. I flip town what have you learned? Chia is scum? Then Lynch him. He flips town. Nice two dead townies plus two more nk'. Uhhh, what side are you on?

if we decide to check chia pet simply kill him. Still not convinced he is scum but I do think his flip would be interesting. Is he really some kind of random info conduit or is he just trying to be clever? Not sure it gets us any closer to scum. 

How is it he tossed fake logic out there?!?!!?

He thought 1 was a Vig shot, said NOTHING about an SK like youve mentioned.

And I dont think lynching out of Chrja and his "messages" are a bad idea.  If you were the one and flipped Town Chrja obv Scum.  If its Chrja then well we'll know from his role if he was telling the truth or not so seems like a pretty decent idea imo.  Krak would be my last choice out of the 3 of you because I have both you and Chrja as Scum leans and Krak slightly Towny.

59 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

@Chrja in plain speak, can you explain your "message" for me?

A lot of this

26 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

To put it simply, yes I'm aware that Shad has posted a lot. being present and making reads isn't exclusively a townie behavior though. For all that to cast throw away vote on Spoot doesn't amount to anything imo. I am also considering the lack of overall participation for most of the game so he could've just been working with what he was given but I don't take his D1 as a sign to call him strongly Town.

I dont have him as strongly Town and thank you for explaining this. it makes sense to me now.

25 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Who do you wanna knife Zander?

Chrja>Crusher>80/Shad atp.

I do wanna see Chrja address all my questions first tho and give a REAL full reads list with reasoning tho.

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Can you give reasons why you dont for both please Tink?!?!?!?

I view Spoot as playing a less involved scum game and probably one to defer to team member. Honestly, without ISO it's going to be hard to find and I can't say that I really want to go back and dig up all the possibilities but I haven't seen him really collapse his views which I feel like he'd be much more willing to do if he wanted to "fit in". I think as mafia a newbie generally tends to try and buddy and sheep more than he is doing this game. People are claiming its his scum game but like hasn't the dude played about 4 games? What kind of scum game can one really have...

80s catch up wasn't fluff. He took stands and called people out and he also did it during the night which is more advantageous for town. Scum can wait til morning and reduce the amount of work they have to do. I don't disagree with the stuff he's been saying about Shad who has noticeably escaped votes despite being one of the scummier people in this game imo. 

tbh I'm cool with the knives reveal. We need to coordinate if we want to get anything done with them anyway. 

21 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, but I don't know what he's talking about me for. That was my point.

I think he was justifying your suss on him for not knowing he was joking about it that I seen in his response to it but he can answer it for you.

15 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you might wanna look at my response to the knives question z

I did ty bro.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah Andrej said "You're both wrong" to me and JiF, which I interpreted as him thinking we're both town. 

OK Sorry I thought it was you, but IM almost positive I seen at least imply JiF was Towny or something to that effect.

10 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Yeah, nothing happens.

I cant use color here for some reason so just pretend AJ's name is in BLUE!!!!!!

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

A lot of this

I dont have him as strongly Town and thank you for explaining this. it makes sense to me now.

Chrja>Crusher>80/Shad atp.

I do wanna see Chrja address all my questions first tho and give a REAL full reads list with reasoning tho.

Why Crush? And what'd you think of Chrjas reveal/day 2 posts? Apologies if you've already posted a lot about them big guy but I'm just getting home from a super long day and I've gotta wake up early so hope you don't mind repeating it back to me in a way that my procyionid brain can handle.

4 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I view Spoot as playing a less involved scum game and probably one to defer to team member. Honestly, without ISO it's going to be hard to find and I can't say that I really want to go back and dig up all the possibilities but I haven't seen him really collapse his views which I feel like he'd be much more willing to do if he wanted to "fit in". I think as mafia a newbie generally tends to try and buddy and sheep more than he is doing this game. People are claiming its his scum game but like hasn't the dude played about 4 games? What kind of scum game can one really have...

80s catch up wasn't fluff. He took stands and called people out and he also did it during the night which is more advantageous for town. Scum can wait til morning and reduce the amount of work they have to do. I don't disagree with the stuff he's been saying about Shad who has noticeably escaped votes despite being one of the scummier people in this game imo. 

tbh I'm cool with the knives reveal. We need to coordinate if we want to get anything done with them anyway. 

The ferret gets where I'm coming from. We can shoot in the dark and hope we're lucky or we can discuss it and come up with a plan.

also agree with his reads on Spoot and 80. I don't find either particularly scummy

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

The ferret gets where I'm coming from. We can shoot in the dark and hope we're lucky or we can discuss it and come up with a plan.

also agree with his reads on Spoot and 80. I don't find either particularly scummy

Wow man, you've just fiendishly generalized a whole suborder of animals. This is why Trump is president.

I hope you remember this when I cage you for circus shows and refer to you simply as feathers.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I only recall JC (as Leelou) saying this is my scum game.

13 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Why Crush? And what'd you think of Chrjas reveal/day 2 posts? Apologies if you've already posted a lot about them big guy but I'm just getting home from a super long day and I've gotta wake up early so hope you don't mind repeating it back to me in a way that my procyionid brain can handle.

Crush Ive been sussing Since earlish D1. His stance on me and not factoring what others were saying about me who read me quite well mostly.

I dont think much of Chrja's d2 posts tbqh. I want Chrja to address my questions to him and I will go from there once i see them.