Geno to Marshall part 2......lol

johnnyjet

5 minutes ago, August said:

The way some people gave passes to Fitzpatrick despite his divisive behavior leads me to believe that no one gives a sh*t about "attitude" just as long as you find the guy "likeable". 

So Geno didn't cut down his turnovers between year 1 to year 2? 21 interceptions to 13 is not improving on taking care of the ball? Then you mention Fitzpatrick "taking care of the ball" yet he had 15 interceptions and led the league in dropped interceptions in 2015, an anomaly that clearly wasn't sustainable as we saw in 2016.

I don't think smith to the Giants has been officially announced yet.  Maybe we can offer him $12,000,000 and steal him away from the Giants at the 11th hour. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, August said:

The way some people gave passes to Fitzpatrick despite his divisive behavior leads me to believe that no one gives a sh*t about "attitude" just as long as you find the guy "likeable". 

So Geno didn't cut down his turnovers between year 1 to year 2? 21 interceptions to 13 is not improving on taking care of the ball? Then you mention Fitzpatrick "taking care of the ball" yet he had 15 interceptions and led the league in dropped interceptions in 2015, an anomaly that clearly wasn't sustainable as we saw in 2016.

3 minutes ago, August said:

That'll be fine by me. 

14 minutes ago, August said:

Please stfu! Fitz sucks azz too! Do u have a reading comprehension problem?

6 hours ago, Powpow said:

Might as well let them take you while were at it. 

That'd be like leaving the country because you didn't like an election outcome.

I'd prefer to stick around and help change the outcome next time.

In Jet terms, that means hurting Woody's bottom line as much as possible until they become competent.  Not good mind you, just competent.  

It's entirely possible the team goes 0-16 this season, yet is more competent than last season.  Right now though, after moves like Tebow and $hitz, they deserve nothing but criticism and ridicule.

19 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Damn Giants.  Take our best WR, best QB, third best Dlineman (Leo and Shelodon are better than Snacks), and potentially our best olineman.

And we steal Dallas' best CB.

Makes ya wonder if we're basically the Giants' wingman partner.  Kinda like in racing where a team has multiple drivers and they all help one guy win.

remember when the jets signed some giants cast offs like sam garnes?  how'd that work out? except for snacks the giants didn't get much.

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

remember when the jets signed some giants cast offs like sam garnes?  how'd that work out? except for snacks the giants didn't get much.

Expect that they are the best we had.  Not cast offs.

Snacks, our best DT.

Marshall, our best WR.

Geno, our best QB.

Mangold, if he was to go to the Giants, our best olineman.

4 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Telling fans "Go f*ck yourself", skipping team meetings to see a movie, getting punched out over chump change by a teammate, and moping like a prissy child on national television during the Arizona game last year are hardly actions that I would define as "persisting", but that's just me.  After the Idzik disaster, he managed to get another GM and another coach, both with zero ties to him, to give him a legitimate shot with legitimate weapons and he f*cked it all up.

Geno has absolutely no one else but himself to blame for his Jets tenure.  I say that as someone who defended the idea of starting him all the way up until Fitzpatrick was resigned and it was clear that Geno was done here.

I have been saying this all off-season and agree wholeheartedly. Geno"friggin"Smith has no one to blame but himself for the way his Jet tenure went as evidenced above. I bet after seeing Geno's act up close the Giants may part ways with him as one of the final cuts. Although I secretly hope they do keep him so he can cause turmoil in the locker room and on the sidelines. The difference being the Giants won't take his sh*t and will dump his ass if he starts his usual brand of bullsh*t.

20 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Before I respond, are you suggesting we become Giant fans?

He's the same dude that talks about the "Geno fans". Yet I see this dude talk about Geno every chance he gets...even now as a Giant. 

His projection isnt working. It's not about Geno Fans, but him being a Geno hater. Maybe he should have seen WTF Fitzpatrick was instead of spending all that energy on Geno Smith. 

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

MANY there were some who said he would be in the CFL or out of football LMFAO 

The word was "blackballed"  He's a 3rd string QB, not a Pro Bowler. LMFAO.    Not to mention that all I care about is that he, or Fitz, won't be Jets next seaon.   Good news

Just now, flgreen said:

The word was "blackballed"  He's a 3rd string QB, not a Pro Bowler. LMFAO.    Not to mention that all I care about is that he, or Fitz, won't be Jets next seaon.   Good news

MANY said he would be out of football or in the CFL....I dont have the energy to dig up all the old posts of those who said this. They were WRONG. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

MANY said he would be out of football or in the CFL....I dont have the energy to dig up all the old posts of those who said this. They were WRONG. 

More then likely he'll be out of football soon enough, but I guess your unaware of it, but there is a difference between not being good enough to start in the NFL, or play in the NFL, and being blackballed.  

There were also a group of people that said he had the talent, and would get a job as a starting QB..  They were WRONG

10 minutes ago, flgreen said:

More then likely he'll be out of football soon enough, but I guess your unaware of it, but there is a difference between not being good enough to start in the NFL, or play in the NFL, and being blackballed.  

There were also a group of people that said he had the talent, and would get a job as a starting QB..  They were WRONG

I dont remember anyone including myself ever saying that. 

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

The giants bandwagon has room for the geno bros
Just saying

Sent from my LGLS992 using JetNation.com mobile app

Ha, finally!  I think that officially qualifies as an insult, right?  Suggesting one becomes a Giant fan is pretty bad.

Finally get to post one of the great insult songs I found in response.  (Thanks Larz.)

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Let me help you. Your buddy SAR I was the only guy I have seen write that Geno"friggin"Smith was blackballed. Some said he would be out of football. Most said although they were pissed at him for throwing away his Jet career and the Jets are still feeling the ramifications of that he would get a job somewhere in this league because of the lack of depth league wide at the position. So once again lets wait and see if Geno"friggin"Smith makes the Giants final roster before the season starts or is on the roster at the end of the season. Then they will be proven wrong. At this point the only one who has been proven wrong is SAR I. Which for you I imagine is the wet dream of your LIFE.

31 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Ha, finally!  I think that officially qualifies as an insult, right?  Suggesting one becomes a Giant fan is pretty bad.

Finally get to post one of the great insult songs I found in response.  (Thanks Larz.)

You gotta admit the song along was worth the price of admission.

14 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Geno the Giant. It has a certain ring to it. Like Anthrax. Maybe we can trade them Richardson for a 3rd rounder and the covert sabotage of the Giants will be complete.

Geno and Anthrax conjures up this image in my head...

IMG_2357.JPG

18 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

You gotta admit the song along was worth the price of admission.

Yup.  For those unaware, it's from a movie.

This scene in particular...

https://youtu.be/O8l1AqB9toI

As long as you accept it's sort of a coming of age chick flick, it's not bad.  My sister wanted to see it so I grabbed it off the web and it had a few good laughs.  Not bad.

Could be a good flick to watch with your teenage kids too.  Just make sure you're not prudish about sexual talk.

22 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

It's simple Geno Smith is far superior to me than Josh McCown whom the Jets are thinking about bringing in and that tells you all you need to know about what is happening in Jet land!!!

I used to think you had some football acumen, but thinking Geno Smith is far superior to anyone..... makes me question that.

9 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

You get McCown in here and you will see bad my friend!! :) 

Oh, I know just how bad McCown is, and want no part of him.

That said, to say Geno is far superior to anyone is to willfully ignore the awfulness Geno is.

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Charlie be careful if you dont support McCown you will get attacked it seems some Jets fans havent had enough of suck football. 

Right, like the attacks from genoids, who haven't had enough Geno suck football yet. Oh, and McCown sucks too.

Archived