Let the MUDSLINGING and DEFAMATION BEGIN!!!!!!!

Gas2No99

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

so you didn't justify it and don't want the jets to draft him?

Requote me, and without leaving out any of what I said, show me how I justified his actions. And I will show you in that same quote how I said clear as day how I didn't like his response.

And if he's there day 3 the jets better draft him. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

He didn't answer because it would destroy his position. 

I'm not into kangaroo courts or pretending like people's actions can't have unwanted effects because they're a woman. People need to grow up regarding this subject and stop allowing hypocrisy to flourish because of political correctness.

lol wut?

I've been in many fights and hit many people.  

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Requote me, and without leaving out any of what I said, show me how I justified his actions. And I will show you in that same quote how I said clear as day how I didn't like his response.

And if he's there day 3 the jets better draft him. 

your quote speaks for itself.  you are ok with it because you want his talent.

pukes

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Women need to keep their hands to themselves and stop provoking/initiating violence. I don't agree with Mixon's method of retaliation but I'm getting tired of hearing about women putting themselves in situations like this by hitting men then being treated like some victim who did nothing to deserve this.

Either you're equal or your a woman who needs to be treated with that level of respect. You start laying hands on men (showing no respect to them as men) then don't expect everyone to respond the same to these types of stories. 

Be a lady if that is what you are. Stop hitting these dudes, and respect him as a man the way he should respect you as a woman. If he's there on day 3 the jets better draft him. 

Deal is  you are a man. If a woman starts acting like that, leave. go take a walk, sleep at a friend's house.

Or if the relationship is that bad, quit it.if either party views physical violence as normal, you need to part ways with such a person.

You cannot raise your hand to a woman. 

Men who hit women are among the lowest species on earth. And worse you teach your children that such an awful thing is normal and acceptable. it is not. 

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Deal is  you are a man. If a woman starts acting like that, leave. go take a walk, sleep at a friend's house.

Or if the relationship is that bad, quit it.if either party views physical violence as normal, you need to part ways with such a person.

Men who hit women are among the lowest species on earth. And worse you teach your children that such an awful thing is normal and acceptable. it is not. 

'starts acting like that...' You're letting her off the hook. She assaulted someone. 

39 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Perfectly stated.

Dude is a sh*tbag.  Have you seen the video of him knocking the girl out?  Not only that but he is a dumb sh*tbag for doing it in a crowded place with video cameras running.  

Personally, I love the fact that this dad waited until a couple weeks before the draft to drop the bomb on this lowlife.  He deserves it.

He is a piece of sh*t and should be in jail, not playing in the nfl.  If the jets draft him, i will just stop watching football altogether. 

16 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Dude is a sh*tbag.  Have you seen the video of him knocking the girl out?  Not only that but he is a dumb sh*tbag for doing it in a crowded place with video cameras running.  

Personally, I love the fact that this dad waited until a couple weeks before the draft to drop the bomb on this lowlife.  He deserves it.

He is a piece of sh*t and should be in jail, not playing in the nfl.  If the jets draft him, i will just stop watching football altogether. 

Are you kidding with this?  

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

You do realize the woman that he hit was not in any way known to him correct?

this was not a case of domestic violence! 

This was a college kid out late getting something to eat when a girl went nuts and hit him so he dropped her 

should he have walked away? Of course. it was a sh*tty thing to do but it should not be held against him for the rest of his life. 

I spent many years dealing with real victims of domestic violence and it's very bad, but that's not what this is. If you can't see the difference you are blinded. 

22 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Are you kidding with this?  

You do realize the woman that he hit was not in any way known to him correct?

this was not a case of domestic violence! 

This was a college kid out late getting something to eat when a girl went nuts and hit him so he dropped her 

should he have walked away? Of course. it was a sh*tty thing to do but it should not be held against him for the rest of his life. 

I spent many years dealing with real victims of domestic violence and it's very bad, but that's not what this is. If you can't see the difference you are blinded. 

No, not kidding at all.  If the jets draft him, i will stop watching football, guarenteed.  Honestly, if he gets drafted at all, I might stop.  I dont need choir boys out there, but i dont want to cheer for, or against, sh*tbags either.  I dont have much power in a situation like this, but i can vote with my dollars and with my interest in the sport.  I will gladly walk away if guys like this are involved.  

The fact that it was not domestic violence, and just violence, certainly doesnt make it any better.  Do you really see it as less of an issue because he was willing to do it to some random person?  Wow.

Truthfully, people who defend these sh*tbags are enablers and no better than they are.

2 hours ago, Bugg said:

Since you spoke about "teaching" let me do some. I'll address your quote going backwards. 

Question: where on the pole of species do women fall who hit men? Also, I have no idea where you got this notion from in reference to me. Here's a piece from my original quote. 

"Women need to keep their hands to themselves and stop provoking/initiating violence. I don't agree with Mixon's method of retaliation but I'm getting tired of hearing about women putting themselves in situations like this by hitting men then being treated like some victim who did nothing to deserve this."

See the problem with dealing with this topic here is, society is teaching not to deal with both sides. I've addressed Mixon's retaliation and how im in disagreement with it, but also stated that women need to stop provoking/initiating violence. Ignoring actions that perpetuates violence because it's initiated by a female is the problem here. 

Yes, I am indeed a man, and I only involve myself with women. I dont have this problem because I deal with women, not savages impersonating women. I do understand that it's hard to know the difference given that there's a huge amount of savages in society today, but let me tell you, if you ever run into a real woman she will not put her hands on a man given that she has respect for him, and she'll only deal with a man where the respect is mutual...so there's no need for me personally to ever have to "walk it off" or sleep at a friends house. That's for suckers pretending to be men who are dealing with savages pretending to be women. I know the difference. 

But given that this isnt about relationships, or mine's specifically, getting back on topic. This is the problem with your point of view which you were taught. Here's an example of what happens when a savage hits you and you try to walk away. And trust me, there's plenty of examples out there for you to see. 

You can even hear as she's hitting him he says at the 30 second mark "I dont hit women" and she responds "yea you can, WHATS UP?". Why? Because she's been taught that "no matter what, and I mean...NO MATTER WHAT, under no circumstances are men ever to hit a woman", which would obviously include self defense.The problem that this produces is two-fold. #1. Women learn (generally from their parents) that when dealing with men that they typically require no self-control over their actions when upset, or an overall level of respect for the man because afterall, under no circumstances can he hit her, no matter the situation. #2. In a relationship this reinforces (to the kids remember) that it's okay for a woman to hit a man and not to show a level of restraint and a sense of being a "lady". This teaching is feminist and has nothing to do with mutual respect, which is what I also said in my original quote. "Be a lady if that is what you are. Stop hitting these dudes, and respect him as a man the way he should respect you as a woman."

And speaking of mutual respect, a woman is to not hit a man and respect that fact that he's genetically stronger than she is, men are not to hit a woman and respect the fact that she is genetically weaker than he is and he can actually hurt her. If you view the underlined statement you'll notice that both sides are addressed and this would promote a level of mutual respect, not this bullsh*t PC "under no circumstances" nonsense that has led to vidoes like the above or circumstances like with Joe Mixon and a plethora of other men in similar situations.

Women have been trained like this because they were taught that, and your position only reinforces this savage doctrine and ultimately reinforces this low-form, senseless, ghetto, immature outlook that women have towards men and the outlook that men have towards themselves when supporting/reinforcing this failed experiment of destroying genders. Speaking of teaching children...

You know why she screams she hates him while pounding on him in front of their kid? Because she has no respect for him or her household, and Im about 90% sure that she was raised having no respect for her father also.

I wont address this again. My quote stands and I will now go to sleep in my house next to my woman who isnt a savage, and not at my friends house. I really hope men arent teaching their sons to accept physical abuse, go walk it off while on your way to cop a squat for the night on your homeboy's couch. What type of message is that for your son...or better yet how can you expect to raise a daughter and have her respect you? You're a man? General question there.

Think about that before responding with emotional impulse. 

25 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

No, not kidding at all.  If the jets draft him, i will stop watching football, guarenteed.  Honestly, if he gets drafted at all, I might stop.  I dont need choir boys out there, but i dont want to cheer for, or against, sh*tbags either.  I dont have much power in a situation like this, but i can vote with my dollars and with my interest in the sport.  I will gladly walk away if guys like this are involved.  

The fact that it was not domestic violence, and just violence, certainly doesnt make it any better.  Do you really see it as less of an issue because he was willing to do it to some random person?  Wow.

Truthfully, people who defend these sh*tbags are enablers and no better than they are.

Well buttercup, guess you are done watching because this guy is getting drafted in the first two rounds, sorry for your luck. 

14 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Well buttercup, guess you are done watching because this guy is getting drafted in the first two rounds, sorry for your luck. 

No big deal.  If the league (and especially the jets) is interested in having guys like this involved, and it appears as if they do, I will GLADLY walk away.  I can spend my time and money in many ways, I am not resigned to the fact that it must be spent on football.

24 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Since you spoke about "teaching" let me do some. I'll address your quote going backwards. 

Question: where on the pole of species do women fall who hit men? Also, I have no idea where you got this notion from in reference to me. Here's a piece from my original quote. 

"Women need to keep their hands to themselves and stop provoking/initiating violence. I don't agree with Mixon's method of retaliation but I'm getting tired of hearing about women putting themselves in situations like this by hitting men then being treated like some victim who did nothing to deserve this."

See the problem with dealing with this topic here is, society is teaching not to deal with both sides. I've addressed Mixon's retaliation and how im in disagreement with it, but also stated that women need to stop provoking/initiating violence. Ignoring actions that perpetuates violence because it's initiated by a female is the problem here. 

Yes, I am indeed a man, and I only involve myself with women. I dont have this problem because I deal with women, not savages impersonating women. I do understand that it's hard to know the difference given that there's a huge amount of savages in society today, but let me tell you, if you ever run into a real woman she will not put her hands on a man given that she has respect for him, and she'll only deal with a man where the respect is mutual...so there's no need for me personally to ever have to "walk it off" or sleep at a friends house. That's for suckers pretending to be men who are dealing with savages pretending to be women. I know the difference. 

But given that this isnt about relationships, or mine's specifically, getting back on topic. This is the problem with your point of view which you were taught. Here's an example of what happens when a savage hits you and you try to walk away. And trust me, there's plenty of examples out there for you to see. 

You can even hear as she's hitting him he says at the 30 second mark "I dont hit women" and she responds "yea you can, WHATS UP?". Why? Because she's been taught that "no matter what, and I mean...NO MATTER WHAT, under no circumstances are men ever to hit a woman", which would obviously include self defense.The problem that this produces is two-fold. #1. Women learn (generally from their parents) that when dealing with men that they typically require no self-control over their actions when upset, or an overall level of respect for the man because afterall, under no circumstances can he hit her, no matter the situation. #2. In a relationship this reinforces (to the kids remember) that it's okay for a woman to hit a man and not to show a level of restraint and a sense of being a "lady". This teaching is feminist and has nothing to do with mutual respect, which is what I also said in my original quote. "Be a lady if that is what you are. Stop hitting these dudes, and respect him as a man the way he should respect you as a woman."

And speaking of mutual respect, a woman is to not hit a man and respect that fact that he's genetically stronger than she is, men are not to hit a woman and respect the fact that she is genetically weaker than he is and he can actually hurt her. If you view the underlined statement you'll notice that both sides are addressed and this would promote a level of mutual respect, not this bullsh*t PC "under no circumstances" nonsense that has led to vidoes like the above or circumstances like with Joe Mixon and a plethora of other men in similar situations.

Women have been trained like this because they were taught that, and your position only reinforces this savage doctrine and ultimately reinforces this low-form, senseless, ghetto, immature outlook that women have towards men and the outlook that men have towards themselves when supporting/reinforcing this failed experiment of destroying genders. Speaking of teaching children...

I wont address this again. My quote stands and I will now go to sleep in my house next to my woman who isnt a savage, and not at my friends house. I really hope men arent teaching their sons to accept physical abuse, go walk it off while on your way to cop a squat for the night on your homeboy's couch. What type of message is that for your son...or better yet how can you expect to raise a daughter and have her respect you? You're a man? 

None of this excuses the violence.  So what, someone lunges at you, you HAVE to knock them out?  Now THATS what is wrong with society.  Always have to respond with even more violence.  She may not be a winner, but he is a sh*tbag.  

9 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

No big deal.  If the league (and especially the jets) is interested in having guys like this involved, and it appears as if they do, I will GLADLY walk away.  I can spend my time and money in many ways, I am not resigned to the fact that it must be spent on football.

Can you breathe with the soap box up so high? 

3 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Can you breathe with the soap box up so high? 

Yep, no issues.  We have very little power in this world, but how we spend our money is one real way to make our feelings felt and to make change.  Companies, even multibillion dollar ones like the nfl, dont like to lose money.  I can spend money in many ways, Im not going to have it fund losers like this sh*tbag.

34 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Yep, no issues.  We have very little power in this world, but how we spend our money is one real way to make our feelings felt and to make change.  Companies, even multibillion dollar ones like the nfl, dont like to lose money.  I can spend money in many ways, Im not going to have it fund losers like this sh*tbag.

I dont disagree with you on the money part and how we as individuals spend it. All I know is that I saw a person get hit by another person, unprovoked, and the aggressor got the worst of it. Yet somehow you and some others are all over this guy for it instead of the female who started the whole thing. Walking away is an option, sure,  but so is standing up for yourself. 

10 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

I dont disagree with you on the money part and how we as individuals spend it. All I know is that I saw a person get hit by another person, unprovoked, and the aggressor got the worst of it. Yet somehow you and some others are all over this guy for it instead of the female who started the whole thing. Walking away is an option, sure,  but so is standing up for yourself. 

I just couldnt disagree more.  I am by no means giving the woman a free pass.  She was wrong too, but in my opinion that has no relevance here.  She isnt the one that is about to profit from what should be entertainment to me.   I wouldnt fund her life and i certainly wont fund his. 

And he wasnt protecting or defending himself.  He wasnt standing up for himself.  You can protect yourself and defend yourself without knocking a woman out.  You can just be the better person.  No need to respond to violence with even more violence.  

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

You know why she screams she hates him while pounding on him in front of their kid? Because she has no respect for him or her household, and Im about 90% sure that she was raised having no respect for her father also.

I wont address this again. My quote stands and I will now go to sleep in my house next to my woman who isnt a savage, and not at my friends house. I really hope men arent teaching their sons to accept physical abuse, go walk it off while on your way to cop a squat for the night on your homeboy's couch. What type of message is that for your son...or better yet how can you expect to raise a daughter and have her respect you? You're a man? General question there.

well said and valid point. Some here have been VERY fortunate to not have had to interact with society's female dregs that substantiate your point. 

The ever sinking level of society's values, and increasing acceptance of mediocrity as "free expression", has sadly denigrated to the point that in today's "society of gender equality", ESPECIALLY amongst AMERICAN women,  females have begun to abuse the tolerated threshold and understanding that a Man does NOT hit a woman. They feel ENTITLED to push that envelope and level of tolerance to the point that a YOUNG, REACTIONARY, and IMMATURE male will snap after sufficient PROVOCATION. Those videos Foe uses are perfect examples of instigating - Physical, Verbal , AND PSYCHOLOGICAL (questioning one's masculinity) abuse -  so as to provoke a violent reaction from the male. 

I was raised under the UNDERSTANDING that you never raise your hand to a woman unless she has a weapon and is coming at you (overtly-emotional Latinos:rolleyes:). Hello Brandon Marshall in Miami as well.

In today's world where the modern woman has killed chivalry in EVERY sense, these type of male-female altercations will only continue. Today's youth see's ALL genders as equal, so by that logic, if ANYONE comes at them (male or female) the NOW typical reaction is to defend yourself in a world that all is fair; in a society of equals, their is no recognized inferior gender and assault is assault regardless of chromosome distribution. 

It's a sad and disgusting situation that will only continue as women KNOW that today's P.C. society harps on equality but will give THEM the benefit of the doubt, even when fabricated. I see trash in the Bronx like those video pyschos EVERY DAY, and ALL I can say is THANK GOD for video.

Here is a perfect example of a woman demonstrating my point (NSFW):

This young GENTLEMAN did exactly what I, and any other decent human being should do, but I can sadly understand not everyone is fortunate to have a proper thought process to fully assess the entrapment after such vehement provocation.

The REAL problem is the spread of mediocrity and trash passing as people in today's society. 

Archived