Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Verbal said:

This isn't 2008 anymore....the game has evolved a bit since then, and so have the "plays".  I helped scum by giving them a chance to push at me as a supposed fake claim.  It might have helped them get a mislynch if I was actually lynched........or perhaps it allowed one of them to show us his ass?

You should go ahead, high 5 yourself and call it a win. 2008 - LOL. 

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Not sure I get the connection with 80's box.  Explain.

Nobody gets the connection with 80's box. That is the connection. Come on man, I expect more from you.

9 hours ago, D P R said:

Yes.

Yes. Just like every other game.

Depends on what info we get and who does what. 

Why fear monger? WHAT IF HE'S THE DOC!!! So what if he is? He ain't here, so it gonna do us loads of good, now is it? 

a) that's not fear mongering its asking what you do if he flips something like doc. That question is entirely about YOU and what YOU would do if that situation happens

b ) make sure you go tell the other people who said about what if hes a pr to not fearmonger too. k? thanks

15 minutes ago, D P R said:

1) Yeah, the odds are the same for both scenarios, so it's really just a matter of preference as to how to move forward. Odds are always on a townie swinging D1 - they are very high right this minute. 

2). Blind Box - you get it or you don't. 

If we hit anyone and they'r town it sucks. Double for PR's. I'd rather deal with known factors than unknown, but that's just me. 

1) Agreed. And your preference is wrong. :P

2) Nope. Care to educate me?

Per the bold -- That is EXACTLY the point of lynching outside of Zander. I would rather work with the, albeit limited, knowledge built around active players, than with the completely unknown knowledge of inactive players.

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

a) that's not fear mongering its asking what you do if he flips something like doc. That question is entirely about YOU and what YOU would do if that situation happens

b ) make sure you go tell the other people who said about what if hes a pr to not fearmonger too. k? thanks

Testy response.

Sorta scummy.

40 minutes ago, D P R said:

On D1 the benefit of lynching the inactive is to preserve active players - I'm guessing you can't say with certainty who is scum right now? So, odds are, we'll hit town, right? We take out the inactive instead to avoid that. 

As the game goes on, the inactive becomes more of a problem. We never know what that slot is because there is no play, no record, and until we win, we have to consider that the inactive might be the scum were looking for. As the field narrows, we have to start choosing who we suspect or take a blind shot at the inactive, decreasing our odds of hitting the right target.

Basically, inactives just **** the game, just like everybody says every time we have one.

Active players more likely scum.  Mod should kill inactives or come up a device to make the easier to happen.  

I like how @Nolder worked this into his game mechanics.

We need blood in the water and I'm down with lynching any of the five of you.

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you are like a website that wont stop spamming emails . 

And so like I said right when this started at the very beginning you would call me names, change the subject when proven wrong for the 50 billionth time and then when I retaliate with the name calling it we be all about me name calling !!! You are so ******* transparent and stupid you just need to be told over and over. You suck at this game and should die whether you're scum or town because in both instances you hurt town pretty much every game you play. Now you got Jiffy pop as like a little Robin so it makes it doubly stupid. Neither one of you read the game, neither one of you ever try to think of other peoples perspective, and neither one of you give a sh*t and when proven wrong you just spam the thread with nonsense and stupidity and drown out the other person arguing a point. Its like playing with spoiled children. I'm leaning you may both very well be scum because you both are wrong and you just keep on pushing trying to escalate arguments.

88686524_65049f37e0_z.jpg?zz=1

Why are you lumping me in with Ape?  

And the bold, is hands down the funniest ironic most hypocritical sh*t ever posted in the history of the game.  For that, I commend you.  Very impressive feat considering the company. 

16 minutes ago, D P R said:

Nope. Just causes distraction and helps scum. Look at today.

IIRC, you are about the only one running with this "Verb claiming Miller is a distraction" narrative. Most people, at the very least, decided to simply leave it aside for the moment. So, if anything, you are helping scum.

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

but you are logical ? lol

Yes.  Quite.  Hence why everyone is agreeing with me and why you're on island fighting your own fight.  Not to mention you've already apologized for "making a mistake". 

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

IIRC, you are about the only one running with this "Verb claiming Miller is a distraction" narrative. Most people, at the very least, decided to simply leave it aside for the moment. So, if anything, you are helping scum.

dingdingdingding

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Not exactly how all that went, but who cares - great post!

Just now, JiF said:

Why are you lumping me in with Ape?  

And the bold, is hands down the funniest ironic most hypocritical sh*t ever posted in the history of the game.  For that, I commend you.  Very impressive feat considering the company. 

sorry but its true you don't read the game. You were active yet you are still in the bottom five getting voted :) worried so much about helping poor Smash because he didn't read the mod post yet Smash is not in the list of 5 is he ? Lets get Ironic

Just now, D P R said:

Not exactly how all that went, but who cares - great post!

Actually, it is pretty close.  You came at me saying I was scummy for this while the rest of the town said they thought I might be town for it, but were not going to make a big deal out of it on D1.

So yeah, Spoot wasn't far off.

9 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

b ) he wont.  I was the only one "spinning" even though 5 other players were saying the exact same thing.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

sorry but its true you don't read the game. You were active yet you are still in the bottom five getting voted :) worried so much about helping poor Smash because he didn't read the mod post yet Smash is not in the list of 5 is he ? Lets get Ironic

Dude, are you serious?

This is weak.

I read every post and every word.  I literally have no clue what the rest of this means, Mr. McSkimster.  

Also when it comes to Zander 80 says we cant get any info from lynching him ? How is that possible ? 

What I do think is possible is that Zander is scum and the scum team which probably makes up 4 or more will refuse to vote him and that is what seems more likely here. 

So @Jetsfan80 is it possible Zander is scum ? Just a simple question

Also when it comes to Zander 80 says we cant get any info from lynching him ? How is that possible ? 

What I do think is possible is that Zander is scum and the scum team which probably makes up 4 or more will refuse to vote him and that is what seems more likely here. 

So @Jetsfan80 is it possible Zander is scum ? Just a simple question

Um, because we have no vote patterns, posts, reads, or literally anything to use to piece together the puzzle?

You're making JiF look like the level-headed one, and this is ******* bizarro world for me right now.  Stahp!

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Did you actually comprehend that post?  lol

Yeah, he was taking a shot at you for not being one of the first to quote Nol's post as required.....even though RL things could have impacted, he's making it sound like it was you not reading instead.

Yeah, let that sink in for a sec, lol.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Um, because we have no vote patterns, posts, reads, or literally anything to use to piece together the puzzle?

You're making JiF look like the level-headed one, and this is ******* bizarro world for me right now.  Stahp!

Bro, my head is like an extra shelf for you to put things on that you want to display for people. 

Just now, JiF said:

Bro, my head is like an extra shelf for you to put things on that you want to display for people. 

No lie, I frowned at the screen trying to figure out what the **** you just said and then laughed at me being dumb and not immediately getting the joke.

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Actually, it is pretty close.  You came at me saying I was scummy for this while the rest of the town said they thought I might be town for it, but were not going to make a big deal out of it on D1.

So yeah, Spoot wasn't far off.

I appreciate you.

<3

Archived