Cops Mafia

Nolder

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's always about scum hunting. The rest of this is jibberish that I'd never agree to.

I've caught scum on D1 plenty. I'm always going to stick to the approach of being able to do it - I've single-handedly disproven the rhetoric about being able to catch scum on D1 over and over. You ****s just don't listen, because 1.) derps and 2.) too scared to trust me.

I understand the latter, but it perplexes me that after so many years playing that the derp still prevails with so many of you.

Anyway, my vote is on DPR. You're appealing to the wrong person to move to an inactive on D1. It's basically a plan to remove what is likely a townie (odds favor it) - which shifts odds to favor scum because they then get a NK on N1 - so we're down 2 townies for the start of D2 without gaining any information.

It's literally astonishing that anyone would argue different.  How many years have we been playing this game?  There is literally zero logic behind lynching Zander if your town.  I legit would rather you guys lynch me.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JiF said:

It's literally astonishing that anyone would argue different.  How many years have we been playing this game?  There is literally zero logic behind lynching Zander if your town.  I legit would rather you guys lynch me.

This whole things smells like what DPR and Smash did on D1 last game when they were both in trouble. I don't want to buy into that being the case, but I cannot deny the similarities we're seeing.

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape if I point the finger multiple people as scum and the one we lynch happens to be scum, just like you do, I would not consider that skill.

I have seen you definitively catch scum on day 1  maybe 2 times  I have also seen you string up Cops and doc's regularly so the odds are still not in your favor on day one no matter what you think.

Day one is a crap shoot, the odds are the same as the Scum/town ratio in any given game.

If you have a really strong case on anyone in this game I have yet to see it. I have yet to see a strong case on anyone.

You treat D1 as a crap shoot and essentially dismiss it entirely.  That's your call but it's wrong.  D1 is the foundation of information.  In this game, a sh*t ton has happened on D1. Lynching the guy who hasnt posted, literally provides the town with zero information.  Just because the odds are high, doesnt mean there isnt a ton of content/information to build off later in the game.  Everything that you post in the game, no matter when you post it, can be used to build cases.

Let me ask you this; do you find it odd that DPR has a scum lean on me but is voting Zander?  

It just feels like dpr is using dumb arguments that go against the tide on purpose. Looking to get lynched maybe? Cause this is a thick scum play and a moronic town play. I can't justify it in my head.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

It just feels like dpr is using dumb arguments that go against the tide on purpose. Looking to get lynched maybe? Cause this is a thick scum play and a moronic town play. I can't justify it in my head.

Nah, he's put up enough fight to make it clear he doesn't want to be lynched.  I can't answer for the rest, though....I agree.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is incorrect and trolling at best - I'll spare the thread bickering about it.

Maybe you didn't notice the case because you were busy burying it under your emo fits? I dunno, but your credibility diminishes with every post and you're the last person I'm going to justify play to. 

Stop acting like you're taking a pragmatic approach here. Lynch inactives sets us back 2 townies, it's stupid. You've gone out of your way to muddle sh*t on D1 which intereferes with scum hunting, and now you're advocating town starting at a 2 person deficit (based on odds), gaining no info, and still aren't scum hunting.

Read my post again I said strong case, STRONG CASE not just any crap you happen to spit out. I know you made a case so calm down... OK

See this is what I mean when you twist things to favor some argument you make up in you're head.

Now I'm gonna be called a dummy and an Idiot because I point out the fact you really don't read  whats in front of you.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

This whole things smells like what DPR and Smash did on D1 last game when they were both in trouble. I don't want to buy into that being the case, but I cannot deny the similarities we're seeing.

As the person behind the scenes last game, it's eerily familiar.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Pretty much we're my feeling as well it. Who you like for scum out of the bottom 5 bunny? Or 4 with Zander off the table. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Read my post again I said strong case, STRONG CASE not just any crap you happen to spit out. I know you made a case so calm down... OK

See this is what I mean when you twist things to favor some argument you make up in you're head.

Now I'm gonna be called a dummy and an Idiot because I point out the fact you really don't read  whats in front of you.

What case have you made?  You voted me for voting DPR without and explanation which we've proven was a lie.  And now you're voting a guy with zero posts while I'm still an option.

Help me out here, how are you scum hunting or building cases?  I dont see it. 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This = Let's argue about semantics instead of scum hunting.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

You treat D1 as a crap shoot and essentially dismiss it entirely.  That's your call but it's wrong.  D1 is the foundation of information.  In this game, a sh*t ton has happened on D1. Lynching the guy who hasnt posted, literally provides the town with zero information.  Just because the odds are high, doesnt mean there isnt a ton of content/information to build off later in the game.  Everything that you post in the game, no matter when you post it, can be used to build cases.

Let me ask you this; do you find it odd that DPR has a scum lean on me but is voting Zander?  

JIF I would love to catch someone on day one but The odds are pretty bad and that's what I'm pointing out here. I'm not saying don't try, obviously you should. If someone is truly building ways to catch scum by using strategy in the game no matter when, like I try to do, then I'm fine with that I'm just not fine with claims of STRONG cases on day one .

As for DPR's scum lean on you he stated he could swing either way, I know you saw that cause you responded to it. So obviously DPR is not comfortable in just taking a pot shot at you and he would rather go for the inactive. Anyhow just to clarify DPR was not voting Zander last time I looked Only KrAK and myself are on Zander. I'll have to go back and look

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

What case have you made?  You voted me for voting DPR without and explanation which we've proven was a lie.  And now you're voting a guy with zero posts while I'm still an option.

Help me out here, how are you scum hunting or building cases?  I dont see it. 

I have not made a case..... I have my doubts about people but I have nothing to put forward to force some imaginary case that's scummy IMHO. If I don't feel comfortable I'm making a good case I'm not going to push it to please the masses.

Stop with the LIE bullsh*t I told you I was mistaken it was not a lie to purposely push a lynch on you. I voted you to get reaction I saw what I wanted to see and I moved on. I don't need to be under a microscope with you on every thing I say or do. Play you're game and Ill play mine. I work towards end game and I use ways to do that usually in the middle of the game. I have always played that way.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF I would love to catch someone on day one but The odds are pretty bad and that's what I'm pointing out here. I'm not saying don't try, obviously you should. If someone is truly building ways to catch scum by using strategy in the game no matter when, like I try to do, then I'm fine with that I'm just not fine with claims of STRONG cases on day one .

As for DPR's scum lean on you he stated he could swing either way, I know you saw that cause you responded to it. So obviously DPR is not comfortable in just taking a pot shot at you and he would rather go for the inactive. Anyhow just to clarify DPR was not voting Zander last time I looked Only KrAK and myself are on Zander. I'll have to go back and look

The odds are the odds. By arguing to vote an inactive, you are effectively saying not to try catching scum.

The discussion of STRONG cases is a semantic argument you introduced, and nobody has actually said anything about it. 

I cannot tell if you're scum trying to muddle, or just ornery and ignorant.

We have to lynch 1 of those 5. In voting the one that pinged. I shouldn't have to explain the premise of that behavior or choice. Nor should I have to explain most of what I've had to.

You are trying to make DPRs play sound like conservative, protein play ... but it's illogical and odds favor it sets town back 2 players. That's not protown.

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well, I just disagree with your take on D1 and that's fine.

DPR would be voting Zander if he could.  He tried to but somehow didnt realize he wasnt allowed to vote when the mod gave specific instructions to the 5 arrested players that they couldnt vote.  

In regards to the bold; read that again because I cant even believe for one second you're cool with that strategy.  You're not taking a "pot shot" at someone you have a scum lean on because you have an opinion based on information.  He has no opinion on Zander but wants to lynch him.  That's definition of a "pot shot".

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I have not made a case..... I have my doubts about people but I have nothing to put forward to force some imaginary case that's scummy IMHO. If I don't feel comfortable I'm making a good case I'm not going to push it to please the masses.

Stop with the LIE bullsh*t I told you I was mistaken it was not a lie to purposely push a lynch on you. I voted you to get reaction I saw what I wanted to see and I moved on. I don't need to be under a microscope with you on every thing I say or do. Play you're game and Ill play mine. I work towards end game and I use ways to do that usually in the middle of the game. I have always played that way.

You're not making cases but yelling at people for not making cases?

Stop telling me what to move on from.  You lied.  I dont care how you wan to spin it after the fact.  I literally asked you 5 times to post my vote on DPR an you wouldnt.  And now you're saying you voted me for a reaction.  If that's the case, then you didnt make a "mistake".  You lied to get a reaction.

I mean...

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This = Let's argue about semantics instead of scum hunting.

you know what Ape you truly are a ******* sore loser. I point out all the flaws in you're posts (which there are many) and I get "you are in Idiot" in response. You have a weak bullsh*t case at best IMO . Whether you like that opinion or not I don't give a fcuk.

36 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape if I point the finger multiple people as scum and the one we lynch happens to be scum, just like you do, I would not consider that skill.

I have seen you definitively catch scum on day 1  maybe 2 times  I have also seen you string up Cops and doc's regularly so the odds are still not in your favor on day one no matter what you think.

Day one is a crap shoot, the odds are the same as the Scum/town ratio in any given game.

If you have a really strong case on anyone in this game I have yet to see it. I have yet to see a strong case on anyone.

Now listen to me you dumb mother****er. Obviously you didn't read what I posted, Once again then you claim I said you never posted a case which is a stupid argument from a really stupid person. I hate to say this but you just keep pushing and pushing and its really getting annoying . I can't really believe you can be this dumb.

Now read the ******* post and stop making sh*t up. and FTR that post I made earlier about you running people off was not me gaming you it was me telling the truth in what I see on a regular basis from you. 

No emo here but if you are going o keep up this nonsense to piss me off I ask to be replaced I don't need this sh*t in a game I'm supposed to enjoy.

Your case Sucks its a crap shoot and has no strong basis ... if you dont like that assessment then **** off ..go bother someone else.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Stop telling me what to move on from.  You lied.  I dont care how you wan to spin it after the fact.  I literally asked you 5 times to post my vote on DPR an you wouldnt.  And now you're saying you voted me for a reaction.  If that's the case, then you didnt make a "mistake".  You lied to get a reaction.

I mean...

GFY a$$hole I told you It was a mistake

31 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You do this to torment me, don't you?

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Cool.  We hit the DL.  Now what?

25 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount

DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz, Ape (4)

Zander - Smash, Krak (2)

Dice - 80, JC (2)

Jif - (0)

Crusher - (0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

FYI, today is Thursday.  Large font ftw.

22 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

vote JIF

pushing hard on DPR with no real case to back it up. Scummy ewww

here was my first post voting you. Its obvious I said PUSHING HARD ON DPR. 

A few posts later I said JIF voted DPR and that was a mistake. But in you're argument you never posted this since it didn't help your case of me Lying.

Once again if you wont listen to what I'm telling you then its simple **** off

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

I have to ask are you really this stupid ? Have you read any part of this game at all other than the bold Mod Post you could not help but read ? God your dumb as a rock

On 7/26/2017 at 10:39 AM, Nolder said:

Bwoooooooo...

75-8zn.jpeg

Bkkshhh...This is the police! The deadline is suspended until further notice and the votecount is reset. Everyone report in the thread immediately with your hands up by quoting this post. There will be consequences for the last five people to comply. This is your only warning.Kshh.

On 7/26/2017 at 10:40 AM, Lizard King said:

Here

On 7/26/2017 at 10:45 AM, Pac said:

ok  I'll indulge your sick homoerotic fantasy..

my hands are up

On 7/26/2017 at 10:50 AM, Spoot-Face said:

WTF?

On 7/26/2017 at 10:52 AM, Krak said:

Yep, Krak was 4th.  Wow. 

Archived