Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smashmouth said:

Verbal I said me thinking JIF voted DPR was a mistake. The reason I think JIF is scum is because it seems hes just instigating and leaving large parts of the argument out of the equasion. My reasoning has nothing to do with the DPR situation at this stage, it has to do with how JIF is actually arguing the case which hes amking sh*t up as he goes along as I pointed out throughout this thread and a few posts ago.

Then we need to 100% drop it and just ******* end the phase with voting.  Simple.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

In this specific situation, I'd prefer a random one out of the 5 people involved.  I think it is possible more than 1 are scum, and therefore I'd rather protect the remaining townies not in the bottom 5 from getting hit by a random.....you know, like I did last game, lol.

I don't want a 'no lynch' and then we rehash this entire day over again.  I think most of us would rather shave with a cheese grater than listen to you guys have this argument all over again.

I asked for you're opinion and I'm fine with how you explained it .

@Nolder can you tell us if this is random or No lynch ?

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

but you didnt see JIF and Ape instigating all the posts ?

Yes but who cares...  you cannot be voted off today.  you can address their accusations in a post or 2 then get back to the matter at hand.

Your overzealous defense and reluctance to try and get everyone back on topic are concerning.

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

For the record, I'm having a ton of fun so far in this game, and it is helping me love mafia again.  Thanks Nol for the effort and thanks peeps for not speedlynching me already, heh.

stfu

Just now, Pac said:

Yes but who cares...  you cannot be voted off today.  you can address their accusations in a post or 2 then get back to the matter at hand.

Your overzealous defense and reluctance to try and get everyone back on topic are concerning.

well we're voting the same guy the same guy im not going to let get away with spewing bullsh*t throughout the thread

I know this might seem ****ed up but...I might actually not be here at deadline. I planned to be here but there are a couple errands that need to be done (buy dog food, etc) and I don't have a choice when this gets done. So I might be here like an hour or so later. I'll try not to let that happen though if I can help it.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

And FWIW Pac I'm also engaging one of the 5 people who can be lynched a guy I think is scum ...what else would you have me do If I don't feel DPR is scum ? Should I just lay down and vote DPR like Verbal suggests and say oh well **** it ?

33 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I said I VOTED YOU FOR REACTION now whos making sh*t up ? Please man get real

You said you voted me for voting DPR without an explanation.  When you realized that wasnt true, you said you made a mistake.  20 pages later, you said you voted me for a reaction.  So did you vote me by mistake or did you vote me for a reaction?  It cant be both.  

I'm not making anything up, I'm recapping your play.  

27 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This makes no sense, Smash.  Seriously, if JiF is actually scum, you're making it almost impossible to lynch him this game by the way you're going at him.

You said it was a mistake - I remember the post.  Then you said for "reactions".  JiF is right - you can't have it both ways.

hahahaha

Dude, I've had the post quoted for a minute trying to figure out how to respond and the only thing I can come up with is:

heavy-derp-from-succes-o.gif

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you win JIF I dont have the desire to bother with this anymore you are right Im a Liar and I said you voted DPR for reaction ...you win

That's not what I'm saying.  That's not what you were saying.  You literally cant even recap your own play and your own points and your own thoughts.  You're all over the place.

I won this argument a long time ago.  

Just now, JiF said:

That's not what I'm saying.  That's not what you were saying.  You literally cant even recap your own play and your own points and your own thoughts.  You're all over the place.

I won this argument a long time ago.  

The greatest

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Disagree, the point at which I started questioning Smash - and they were casual, game-specific question to gain clarity ... not trolls - he was in the middle of being an aggressor towards JIF. He is not typically a D1 aggressor. He is also not typically a high volume D1 poster.

This.

He wasn't provoked into anything - if you're going to return to being a functionally decent mafia player, you're going to have to stop putting everything into the context of "Ape hurt my feelings, so he hurts everyones feelings which means..."

Smash was aggressor towards JIF. I didn't understand what he was saying, so I asked him about it. He got defensive, which pinged me - I made it clear. Then he got fresh. I casually called him dummy, which is what he and I do - and he used that as an outlet to start bitching and moaning about personal conduct rather, which allowed him to create a buffer of bickering between himself and what I had been questioning him about initially.

After last game, or before it, Smash and I had an out-in-the-open conversation about our exchanges and it was clear then we are good with each other. You can't have that conversation and then suddenly spin 180° from it to suddenly have all these issues with me. So, he's being disingenuous or he's a schitzo.

I'll also add that Smash was caught last game for NOT lying low. You were his teammate. You shouldn't need this pointed out.

At some point even you stand a chance of realizing that the nose on your face is there for more than cutting off. Nobody is holding their breath, but it could happen...

Smash isn't up for a vote today, so why do and JiffyPop keep yammering on and on about him? 

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I stand by it.  We gain no intel about who Zander's teammates are even if he flips scum.  It's very easy for scum to jump on his train and get rid of their inactive teammate if that's the direction it moves in. 

It's truly a no-win scenario in the long run. 

You're not voting Zander - we get it. You got anything else? 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Buddy, you made numerous posts last night out of nowhere when the conversation died and I wasnt posting.  And here you are saying, "get off it already"...again!!!  If you want me off it, drop it.  But you cant. 

No no no.  You said you made a mistake and then 20 pages later, you said you did it for a reaction.  One of those, is a lie.  It was either a mistake or a reaction.  Cant be both.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not by any stretch but you're making this one easy, my man.

read your post where you say no no no. bolded it for you

You are not writing this sh*t out properly if you think what you wrote is what you are claiming now.

You Plainly said it was my mistake that I used for reaction. Which means I was using the DPR vote (the one I thought you placed) for the reaction. If what your saying now is how you feel then you worded it completely wrong. If you cant see that then oh well.

I'm going to put this little link below because it recaps Smash's posts.  This gem here can serve as a reference to how all over the place Smash has been this game.  To recap what has happened with the link to his posts below as proof:

Smash votes me for voting DPR with no explanation.

Smash realizes (after I asked him to quote my vote on DPR 5 times) that was in fact not true and called it a mistake. 

Smash 20 pages later says that he voted me for reaction, got the reaction he was looking for and moved on.

Smash on this page then says, I voted DPR for a reaction.

Impressive, to say the least. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I'm going to put this little link below because it recaps Smash's posts.  This gem here can serve as a reference to how all over the place Smash has been this game.  To recap what has happened with the link to his posts below as proof:

Smash votes me for voting DPR with no explanation.

Smash realizes (after I asked him to quote my vote on DPR 5 times) that was in fact not true and called it a mistake. 

Smash 20 pages later says that he voted me for reaction, got the reaction he was looking for and moved on.

Smash on this page then says, I voted DPR for a reaction.

Impressive, to say the least. 

dude you really do have reading issues ..I can't help you with that. WHere did I ever say you voted DPR for reaction PLEASE post it 

30 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I know this might seem ****ed up but...I might actually not be here at deadline. I planned to be here but there are a couple errands that need to be done (buy dog food, etc) and I don't have a choice when this gets done. So I might be here like an hour or so later. I'll try not to let that happen though if I can help it.

Don't let that dog push you around - show that mother****er who's in charge!

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

At some point even you stand a chance of realizing that the nose on your face is there for more than cutting off. Nobody is holding their breath, but it could happen...

Smash isn't up for a vote today, so why do and JiffyPop keep yammering on and on about him? 

I'm yammering on about him because his play has been confusing/disingenuous/disgusting and it's revolved mostly around me.  He was also voting me as 1 of the 5 options, so I'm defending myself.  I also like to find scum.  It's fun!  I'm pretty confident Smash is scum based on his play.  So I'm making my case to make sure everyone see's what I'm seeing in regards to Smash being scum.  That's really all I can do since I dont have a vote.  

Why am I explaining mafia to you like you've never before?  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I still prefer Dice over you and am keeping my vote there. 

That came off wrong - I was genuinely asking if you saw any other connections between players, and it got shorthanded because I'm in a meeting. 

What else do you see?

20 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

you win JIF I dont have the desire to bother with this anymore you are right Im a Liar and I said you voted DPR for reaction ...you win

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

dude you really do have reading issues ..I can't help you with that. WHere did I ever say you voted DPR for reaction PLEASE post it 

You are a challenging individual sometimes.  

Just now, D P R said:

That came off wrong - I was genuinely asking if you saw any other connections between players, and it got shorthanded because I'm in a meeting. 

What else do you see?

As I mentioned before I see a lot of town on town violence going on, and have a feeling Scum is just sitting back this game.  Smash being overly zealous and overly illogical on D1 isn't really that concerning to me.  I was wrong about him last game and maybe I just have trouble reading him, but I just don't see anything inherently scummy about what he's doing. 

Obviously we can't vote Smash today anyways so it's really just a distraction.  The discussion with about an hour to go needs to coalesce on whether you, Zander or Dice are the right lynch. 

I think I'll go back and look at Dice's posts again.  I think I remember seeing something fairly recently that pinged. 

Archived