Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd rather adjust to others' playstyles than try to force them to play a certain way.  Sounds like you're treating a lynch as a punishment.  This isn't Skinner's Box.  People are going to play the way they play.  It's up to a GOOD town to try to determine who the scum is, not punish poor play. 

GHey.

And yes, part of the reason I prefer that method is that, if playing illogical, stupid, and messy were a death sentence every game, then I'd get lynched D1 every single game without fail.  lol.

Like the old days.

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

If you put DPR at L-1, I'll hammer before bed just so I don't have to listen to another round of Ape pounding his own chest while he makes a speech about the superiority of veteran jn players lol

lol

Not for nothing, but I consider you a JN player anyways!

What 80 said, the DM farts in insulting are like deeezlebug and fufuprincesscat who never play here. Relax she-ape.

6 hours ago, D P R said:

The best is when nobody actually trolls you and you just swing into a$$hole mode anyway. Why waste time, right?

Good one, professional writer. You sure put me in my place. 

I already have.  I'm just explaining why Zander isn't the right lynch today, because as you know, you would need to convince 6 more people to vote Zander to make that lynch happen.  And given how many other people agree with my line of thinking, that's very unlikely.

He doesn't care how you vote and says vote how you want, but keeps hammering you with illogical reasons to vote z ander

6 hours ago, D P R said:

1) Yeah, the odds are the same for both scenarios, so it's really just a matter of preference as to how to move forward. Odds are always on a townie swinging D1 - they are very high right this minute. 

2). Blind Box - you get it or you don't. 

If we hit anyone and they'r town it sucks. Double for PR's. I'd rather deal with known factors than unknown, but that's just me. 

By this logic, lynching s known VT should be better than risking a town PR by blind lynching Zander.

So, you should self vote then eat my nut sack.

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

you are like a website that wont stop spamming emails . 

And so like I said right when this started at the very beginning you would call me names, change the subject when proven wrong for the 50 billionth time and then when I retaliate with the name calling it we be all about me name calling !!! You are so ******* transparent and stupid you just need to be told over and over. You suck at this game and should die whether you're scum or town because in both instances you hurt town pretty much every game you play. Now you got Jiffy pop as like a little Robin so it makes it doubly stupid. Neither one of you read the game, neither one of you ever try to think of other peoples perspective, and neither one of you give a sh*t and when proven wrong you just spam the thread with nonsense and stupidity and drown out the other person arguing a point. Its like playing with spoiled children. I'm leaning you may both very well be scum because you both are wrong and you just keep on pushing trying to escalate arguments.

88686524_65049f37e0_z.jpg?zz=1

Scum ^^^^

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Ladies and gentleman, hell has officially frozen over. 

THe amazing part is I say this stuff hours before it occurs to 80, then he says it like it's the hand of god pulling his virgin pud to send him a message.

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Also when it comes to Zander 80 says we cant get any info from lynching him ? How is that possible ? 

What I do think is possible is that Zander is scum and the scum team which probably makes up 4 or more will refuse to vote him and that is what seems more likely here. 

So @Jetsfan80 is it possible Zander is scum ? Just a simple question

1) Because he hasn't provided any content.  Thus, all we're going on is that people chose to lynch him over the other 4 choices.

2) 8 people would need to vote to kill him.  So you think half the scum team will refuse to vote him and let themselves stick out like a sore thumb? 

3) Yes.  It's possible Zander is scum.  But even if he is, the day still ends with basically no information gained.  Lynching him over the other 4 because "Hey, he might be scum!" (shrug) is not a good enough reason. 

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't see anything worth responding to.  All he did was complain that he can only post when the rest of us aren't.  Nyn lives in Israel and never whines about that. 

i think he timeframe matches ures much better then mine. you ready to drop this line yet or am i gonna get really p o d?

12 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I still don't get what has you so convinced. Explain.

tone. You seem really comfortable. 

7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i think he timeframe matches ures much better then mine. you ready to drop this line yet or am i gonna get really p o d?

tone. You seem really comfortable. 

I'm 7 to 10 hours ahead of them, pending on what part of the US they're in. I think you're like 8 hours ahead of me? In any case fair, but you do seem less engaged to me. Though if you say it's due to being sick I'll give you some time.

P.s: had a mistype and wrote dick instead of sick.... xD

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1) Because he hasn't provided any content.  Thus, all we're going on is that people chose to lynch him over the other 4 choices.

2) 8 people would need to vote to kill him.  So you think half the scum team will refuse to vote him and let themselves stick out like a sore thumb? 

3) Yes.  It's possible Zander is scum.  But even if he is, the day still ends with basically no information gained.  Lynching him over the other 4 because "Hey, he might be scum!" (shrug) is not a good enough reason. 

That time when 80 tried to explain how a scum lynch wouldn't give us any info...  #sharkjumper

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

By this logic, lynching s known VT should be better than risking a town PR by blind lynching Zander.

So, you should self vote then eat my nut sack.

Another logic prodigy. This is why the world is not a better place. 

Also, if Zander doesn't suddenly appear and have at least 3 major PR's after all of this build up, I will be very disappointed. 

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

Another logic prodigy. This is why the world is not a better place. 

Also, if Zander doesn't suddenly appear and have at least 3 major PR's after all of this build up, I will be very disappointed. 

How much logic does it require to know when you're being mocked?

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz, Ape, Nyn (5)
Zander - Krak (1)
Dice - 80, JC (2)
Jif - Pac, Smash (2)
Crusher - (0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

Curious if smash lets us miss deadline here...

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How much logic does it require to know when you're being mocked?

How much mocking does it require to realize your tiny peen just isn't going to grow? They make strap-ons. Just sayin'. 

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Curious when the maths talk gets around to discussing the probability of 8 out of 10 voting a majority. 

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm 7 to 10 hours ahead of them, pending on what part of the US they're in. I think you're like 8 hours ahead of me? In any case fair, but you do seem less engaged to me. Though if you say it's due to being sick I'll give you some time.

P.s: had a mistype and wrote dick instead of sick.... xD

about the only thing im engaged with at the moment is my bourbon  the rest of everything can get well and trulyed...

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

about the only thing im engaged with at the moment is my bourbon  the rest of everything can get well and trulyed...

LOL - thought you were sick. Still going for the bourbon then? 

For when I flip VT: you pinged me with your soft agreeing / FOSing me leading up to your vote, and you've also been a bit testy like you get when you're scum. 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

LOL - thought you were sick. Still going for the bourbon then? 

For when I flip VT: you pinged me with your soft agreeing / FOSing me leading up to your vote, and you've also been a bit testy like you get when you're scum. 

the hangover cant make me feel any sicker.

soft agreeing with what?

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

seems to me 5 people are not voting the same way you are so why just point out what Smash is doing ? I had to remind people of the deadline so I'll be here if needed.

2 hours ago, D P R said:

How much mocking does it require to realize your tiny peen just isn't going to grow? They make strap-ons. Just sayin'. 

Projecting ^^^

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Curious when the maths talk gets around to discussing the probability of 8 out of 10 voting a majority. 

You're missing my point. Smash usually bugs out over a missed deadline. Now he's fighting hard not to consolidate on longest train.

unless of course your both scum and you understand why he's doing it, it seems odd you're more gay for me than curious about his behaviors... especially since your 'reads list' had me as town and him as 'either way'.

43 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

the hangover cant make me feel any sicker.

soft agreeing with what?

Is drinking to the point of a hangover while you're sick something new fro you? I don't remember you mentioning it before. 

In your earlier posts you mentioned a number of times that you felt like I was town. Then you slowly progressed to the other side, based on other's reactions, which looked like you were trying to fit in with the popular opinion. You did even go so far as to mention that you did fake claim Miller when you were scum, that it didn't work because you didn't do it on D1, and then you joined the crowd in sussing me over that point. No bueno. 

34 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

seems to me 5 people are not voting the same way you are so why just point out what Smash is doing ? I had to remind people of the deadline so I'll be here if needed.

Meta reasons dummy dumb balls.

Archived