Jump to content
Pointdexter

The two safeties vs Watson/Mahomes and Cook

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

I don't think so, but a good safety is definitely more difficult to find than a good RB.

Plus a safety's shelf life is usually fairly longer than a RB . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, varjet said:

The only justification for passing over the QBs this year is that Macc and Co felt that the 2018 talent was much, much better, and that the Jets in 2018 would be assured of a QB better than Watson or Mahomes.

Do you actually trust Macagnan and Bowles in evaluating the qb position?  I don't think either one could find a semi-decent qb if one fell on their laps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thadude said:

Hey who was more valuable  Eric Smith or Terrell Davis?

To the Broncos - probably Eric Smith - I still remember that game where Tebow beat us by running by Smith :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

To the Broncos - probably Eric Smith - I still remember that game where Tebow beat us by running by Smith :o

Well hey Macagnan just used both the first and second round picks to get us two new Eric Smiths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thadude said:

Do you actually trust Macagnan and Bowles in evaluating the qb position?  I don't think either one could find a semi-decent qb if one fell on their laps

The alternative is starting all over once again , new coaches, new systems and schemes , they can't keep doing that it's what's keeping us in the spin cycle, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

The alternative is starting all over once again , new coaches, new systems and schemes , they can't keep doing that it's what's keeping us in the spin cycle, 

This thought process is so flawed its unreal -- Mac and Bowles clearly are the worst regime we have had since Kotite you don't let their stinkiness embarass us as a fanbase past next January

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 56mehl56 said:

Not funny and not anywhere close to accurate and you know that. 

Yeah cuz Adams and those 5 missed tackles first two preseason games looks like Ed Reed, Troy Polumalu and John Lynch all wrapped up in one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thadude said:

Yeah cuz Adams and those 5 missed tackles first two preseason games looks like Ed Reed, Troy Polumalu and John Lynch all wrapped up in one

Yes Reed, Polamalu and Lynch didn't miss any tackles in their first preseason games - give this one up your just flat out wrong . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Yes Reed, Polamalu and Lynch didn't miss any tackles in their first preseason games - give this one up your just flat out wrong . 

Jamal Adams is about to the biggest fiasco 1st round pick we had since Gholston -- and I will laugh in your face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, thadude said:

This thought process is so flawed its unreal -- Mac and Bowles clearly are the worst regime we have had since Kotite you don't let their stinkiness embarass us as a fanbase past next January

Mac is doing what every Jet fan wants , clearing out the over priced vets and doing a true rebuild. Everyone kills his drafts but the final rating on those are yet to be decided. I'm not 100% sold on Bowles , but I'd rather stay the course than start all over with someone new. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 56mehl56 said:

Mac is doing what every Jet fan wants , clearing out the over priced vets and doing a true rebuild. Everyone kills his drafts but the final rating on those are yet to be decided. I'm not 100% sold on Bowles , but I'd rather stay the course than start all over with someone new. 

He has had 3 straight putrid drafts -- great rebuild man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thadude said:

He has had 3 straight putrid drafts -- great rebuild man

Hey it will be approaching 50 years since the Jets won a SB ,if anything I'm a patient man . I feel that's the problem with a lot of Jets fans that have the patience of a gnat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Hey it will be approaching 50 years since the Jets won a SB ,if anything I'm a patient man . I feel that's the problem with a lot of Jets fans that have the patience of a gnat. 

No there's being patient and then there's making excuses for a guy who drafts semi-retarded qb's in the second round and passes on umpteen good to great prospects for two mediocre safeties - just because you percieve him as being a good GM somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thadude said:

No there's being patient and then there's making excuses for a guy who drafts semi-retarded qb's in the second round and passes on umpteen good to great prospects for two mediocre safeties - just because you percieve him as being a good GM somehow

Hey you can think whatever you like, being over the top and bombastic certainly doesn't make you right and sure keeps proving that internet message boards are like cesspools. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Hey you can think whatever you like, being over the top and bombastic certainly doesn't make you right and sure keeps proving that internet message boards are like cesspools. 

There is nothing over the top about what I am saying.   When Mac and Bowles are both fired in January - and they will be (unless Bowles quits during the season) - I will be bumping this thread and laughing in your face.  This organization currently has no respect for itself or the fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thadude said:

There is nothing over the top about what I am saying.   When Mac and Bowles are both fired in January - and they will be (unless Bowles quits during the season) - I will be bumping this thread and laughing in your face.

Have a good night , I'm done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 56mehl56 said:

Have a good night , I'm done. 

Some cesspool I'm actually a succesful guy I'm not some loser.  This franchise is an embarassment and I am ashamed to call myself a fan of this team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thadude said:

Some cesspool I'm actually a succesful guy I'm not some loser.  This franchise is an embarassment and I am ashamed to call myself a fan of this team

one use your spell checker, two please please please find a new team, take the patriots, you will be happier and we all we be happier missing your constant diatribes. Funny how if Adams is such a bust why he was a consensus top five pick in all the scouting reports.  As with any pick, including cook, mahomes, watson, insert who you wanted here you cannot grade the draft until after 3 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2017 at 1:57 AM, Lupz27 said:

Dude at least be knowledgeable when you post, Mahomes has been the QB 2 on the depth chart for almost 2 Weeks!

http://www.chiefsdigest.com/patrick-mahomes-eclipses-tyler-bray-chiefs-depth-chart/

Arm Talent say it with me Arm Talent not Arm, comprende?

@Jet Nut never lets a post go unanswered... except this one. Pretty funny for a guy who spends his time on here screaming at others for their opinions being "wrong," which is like arguing with someone over their favorite color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social

Get Winning Picks

×