So When Will Anything Actually Happen?

Warfish

On 1/23/2018 at 3:30 PM, Warfish said:

While I love a good speculative rumors thread as much as the next unwilling inmate at the asylum, I'd like to knwow hat the dates are when we might expect soemthing to actually happen this forthcoming offseason.

i.e. what date does free agency start?

What date would the Skins have to decide of Cousins?

What date(s) would the Vikings have to decide on Bridgewater/Bradford/Keenem?

What date would the Chiefs have to/likely make a decision of Smith (presumably so as not to pay him if he's being cut/traded)?

And of course, what day is the draft?

Thanks.

If only there was a way to instantly find answers to questions through an interconnected network of data compiled resources.

On 23/1/2018 at 10:24 PM, SAR I said:

Am I the only one who doesn't care at all anymore?

SAR I

In order to survive as a Jets fan, what I care about has morphed into something else in the last five years.

Wins and losses don't mean the same to me because I don't have faith in the decison makers in Florham Park.

I am excited about the draft. Do I have faith that MacCagnan will make the right decisions. Absolutely not, but the drama of the draft, particularly as the Jets are draft in the top ten, has now shape changed into the yearly highlight of my football fandom.

1 minute ago, Gangrene said:

In order to survive as a Jets fan, what I care about has morphed into something else in the last five years.

Wins and losses don't mean the same to me because I don't have faith in the decison makers in Florham Park.

I am excited about the draft. Do I have faith that MacCagnan will make the right decisions. Absolutely not, but the drama of the draft, particularly as the Jets are draft in the top ten, has now shape changed into the yearly highlight of my football fandom.

The free agent signing period, the draft, the season expect nothing and never be disappointed. 

Archived