Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

3 hours ago, GATA said:

You're part of it.

I'm waiting for you, Spoot & JIF 

First of all, Hess is an uncountered Doc and has named me as Town, so there's that. But I've been out and about all game, and haven't been hiding, and I think I've been playing a very transparent game.

Anything specific you want to ask?

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Wooooo I'm back baby

VOTE JIF

I think he had Nolder in the scum chat and Nolder told him "Yo I can't play, get a vote on me now" and so he bussed him. Then he went and did that ugly reversal on CTM, and he also cased the cop. Kill this pig.

This is amazing.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I know you have a soft spot for any reference to that faggy movie so I’ll indulge you for its sake. “Is Hess really roleblocked? Is he lying because he’s Hess” and around we go. 

I meant it more as “does he really want me to blow him? Or will he do it himself?”

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Lizzie

There's absolutely no way that Town Lizzie 2.0 doesn't immediately come back and vote CTM. No way.

I'm not voting CTM yet does that mean I'm not town? 

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Also.. fwiw.. I'd assume doc protected Hess.. but if hess was RB why would scum shot fail, they wouldn't have RB and NK him.

perhaps it's an either or? I dunno, but something stinks

Bingo bongo.  Dumbest scum team ever or Hess is selling some dog sh*t.

Me thinks the later.

Plus, I if were Doc, I wouldnt have protected him last night.  No way.  Right @Nynaeve muah! 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is amazing.

Yup, 100% pure, fresh squeezed narrative. Problem I’m having is that Lizzie is an idiot. Could he really be so town-toxic twice as a townie? Yes. 

I want to vote him. I also want to watch things for a bit.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, CTM said:

If scum have a RB and a NK , then the lack of NK is suspect... it's possible the doc self protected, I can see some egomaniacs (jif, ape, etc..) doing that for sure, but that would mean scum tried to shoot doc. (which means cop or doc dies tonight for sure)

6 hours ago, HessStation said:

Could be  nubes who tried to rb nk me too. Villian was given this role as cop. I dunno. I see Apes reason for mass reveal now. We have strong numbers right now so not overly concerned what we do 

So now we're to believe that Doc self protected, scum hit doc and RB Hess - ?

That's a lot to buy. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yup, 100% pure, fresh squeezed narrative. Problem I’m having is that Lizzie is an idiot. Could he really be so town-toxic twice as a townie? Yes. 

I want to vote him. I also want to watch things for a bit.

100% .. He made the game more interesting by not voting me. 

Love it

Tbh I am sheepish about voting him again in case he's  town again..   imagine mislynching the same guy 2x in 24 hours lol

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

100% .. He made the game more interesting by not voting me. 

Love it

Tbh I am sheepish about voting him again in case he's  town again..   imagine mislynching the same guy 2x in 24 hours lol

He's clearly mad at me for doing a 180 on you.  We were forming a little team at one point.  I could feel it.  I'm sure he could too.  Sometimes, you just got to do what you go to do and he had to go and now he's all bitchy about it. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

He's clearly mad at me for doing a 180 on you.  We were forming a little team at one point.  I could feel it.  I'm sure he could too.  Sometimes, you just got to do what you go to do and he had to go and now he's all bitchy about it. 

I see, I hadn't taken you guys feeling each other into account. I appreciate the insight

Just now, CTM said:

I see, I hadn't taken you guys feeling each other into account. I appreciate the insight

I really dont know what to do here right now.  Everyone is playing a really town game.  Not sure if we should just kill you or gamble and kill Hess.  I love gambling because as vanilla town, I just like being right but I know the feeling is mutual with everyone.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I really dont know what to do here right now.  Everyone is playing a really town game.  Not sure if we should just kill you or gamble and kill Hess.  I love gambling because as vanilla town, I just like being right but I know the feeling is mutual with everyone.

I don't know either, but I agree I'm a prime candidate so can' rreally defend. 

I would think we should pressure someone new though,  avmlou in particular, as he seems to have adopted her play style, disinterest 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't know either, but I agree I'm a prime candidate so can' rreally defend. 

I would think we should pressure someone new though,  avmlou in particular, as he seems to have adopted her play style, disinterest 

Why are you so willing to die

31 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Nynaeve has VIP backstage access to any JN Mafia game she wants.

Yeah... though that doesn't stand for very important person. It stands for very irritating person. And as such, I like to live up to my name.... title.... label. 

• Upvote 1

I think all this speculation on what roles there may or may not be in a vanilla game, and whether or not Hess was RB, shot at, or both, is just that--speculation, and it is only clouding Town's judgement and causing confusion. I think it's needless at this point. We've already gotten two Scum by relying (mostly) on scumhunting, so we're not in panic mode.

Now, I'm not saying we should take Hess at his word 100%--and by extension, nor can we rule out both Crusher and I as Scum--but I think should at least set that aside as to be dealt with later, and instead focus where else Scum might be hiding.

CTM -- obvious choice left over from yesterday as it was down between him and Lizzie.

Brick -- when I implored him to read and vote CTM, he made a comment that he "didn't like being told what to do", then was seemingly easily persuaded to vote CTM, but then eagerly switched over Lizzie without much word.

Ape -- I haven't liked the way he seems to jump in every now and then, starts cherry picking posts and nudging, declaring himself great, and leaving again.

Lizzie -- The sudden change of stance of voting JiF instead of CTM is glaring, and Ballin should've already been a suspect anyway.

Crusher -- I didn't like the way he seemed to completely ignore the whole CTM/Lizzie and subsequent cop outing ordeal, and instead dropped a vote on Gata.

I know it's kind of a wide net, but this is where I'd like to start today. And, ftr, I'm not clearing anyone else as Town. Not yet.

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Why are you so willing to die

Honestly because

1. I'm vanilla town
  2. I invested way to much time and energy yesterday trying to get you lynched instead of me and didn't want to repeat that today or monday.
  3. I came into today as prime lynch candidate which marginalizes my ability to help town, I become a distraction. (Maybe i make a point that normally would've lead to someone else noticing something but since I'm seen likely scum it's discounted or ignored)
  4. I was hoping to replace in as Ballin, but you ruined that
  5. And, I don't have any better options than me atm, everyone seems town for the most part. Hess being RB and no NK is odd, but don't think we should deal with that today. You not voting me on comeback is odd but the best I have is lets pressure inactives

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I think all this speculation on what roles there may or may not be in a vanilla game, and whether or not Hess was RB, shot at, or both, is just that--speculation, and it is only clouding Town's judgement and causing confusion. I think it's needless at this point. We've already gotten two Scum by relying (mostly) on scumhunting, so we're not in panic mode.

Now, I'm not saying we should take Hess at his word 100%--and by extension, nor can we rule out both Crusher and I as Scum--but I think should at least set that aside as to be dealt with later, and instead focus where else Scum might be hiding.

CTM -- obvious choice left over from yesterday as it was down between him and Lizzie.

Brick -- when I implored him to read and vote CTM, he made a comment that he "didn't like being told what to do", then was seemingly easily persuaded to vote CTM, but then eagerly switched over Lizzie without much word.

Ape -- I haven't liked the way he seems to jump in every now and then, starts cherry picking posts and nudging, declaring himself great, and leaving again.

Lizzie -- The sudden change of stance of voting JiF instead of CTM is glaring, and Ballin should've already been a suspect anyway.

Crusher -- I didn't like the way he seemed to completely ignore the whole CTM/Lizzie and subsequent cop outing ordeal, and instead dropped a vote on Gata.

I know it's kind of a wide net, but this is where I'd like to start today. And, ftr, I'm not clearing anyone else as Town. Not yet.

avmlou?

• Sympathy 1