Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

Just now, GATA said:

You're part of it.

I'm waiting for you, Spoot & JIF 

Well it is too bad about lizard king. He was innocent after all. I got excited about the killing and he ended up dead. I’m partially responsible sure. I was leaning on some of the guys that i thought are better than me at this.

the way it played out leads me to think that some of the oldtimers are scum. I mean jif, crusher, ape.

i am suspicious of stark. He is supposedly a newcomer but very confident and aggressive. I feel like he may be a puppet.

spoot talks a lot. Which i initially wanted to kill him for. But i am leaning towards thinking that its just enthusiasm.

Avm played way differently when he took over for leelou. He is my number1 target right now. Leelou early on wanted to kill pac and lizzie.

i am debating whether i should google mafia cop to see what this hess stuff is about.

i dont know why nobody died last night.

you play a chill game like me sort of without the desire to kill asap i guess.

12 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Well it is too bad about lizard king. He was innocent after all. I got excited about the killing and he ended up dead. I’m partially responsible sure. I was leaning on some of the guys that i thought are better than me at this.

the way it played out leads me to think that some of the oldtimers are scum. I mean jif, crusher, ape.

i am suspicious of stark. He is supposedly a newcomer but very confident and aggressive. I feel like he may be a puppet.

spoot talks a lot. Which i initially wanted to kill him for. But i am leaning towards thinking that its just enthusiasm.

Avm played way differently when he took over for leelou. He is my number1 target right now. Leelou early on wanted to kill pac and lizzie.

i am debating whether i should google mafia cop to see what this hess stuff is about.

lol, why am I not surprised. I mention your name and now you must certainly call me confident and aggressive, both of which would apply to me in real life.

You, Spoot and Integrity have my attention.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't know you, but I already don't like you. What do you know.

lol, well, i see you are able to take a joke....... obviously I don't know who you are.

seems weird you pop in to say hi after not posting for 60+ pages. you trying to help cover for someone? lol

1 minute ago, Stark said:

lol, well, i see you are able to take a joke....... obviously I don't know who you are.

seems weird you pop in to say hi after not posting for 60+ pages. you trying to help cover for someone? lol

I'm not in the game, sparky

14 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

I looked up Mafia cop I got nothing that really clicked back.

Very interesting, I didn't pick this up.

Also I don't remember a NK either.

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

yes, I am aware... which is why i found it odd you would jump in the thread at this point 

no worries.

Do you 

permission appreciated.

We post in game threads even if we're not in the game. It's pretty common. I have no knowledge whatsoever about the game. Mostly cause I was too lazy to ask for DT access, but also cause I don't care enough to ask :P

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

permission appreciated.

We post in game threads even if we're not in the game. It's pretty common. I have no knowledge whatsoever about the game. Mostly cause I was too lazy to ask for DT access, but also cause I don't care enough to ask :P

Dead thread is just me and Kaylee, since everyone who dies seems to need to get re-inserted into the game.  Kinda boring since I don't put out. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

permission appreciated.

no worries. you have to ask batman for permission, ahem.... JiF?????

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

You were role blocked and protected?

lmfao

I was a claimed double voter that one game... and I was both protected by JC and vigged by Pac on the same night. But it is Pac we're talking about so it wasn't as shocking as one might think lol

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

I looked up Mafia cop I got nothing that really clicked back.

Very interesting, I didn't pick this up.

Also I don't remember a NK either.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop   https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roleblocker

• Post of the Week 2

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I was a claimed double voter that one game... and I was both protected by JC and vigged by Pac on the same night. But it is Pac we're talking about so it wasn't as shocking as one might think lol

Still dont believe him.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dead thread is just me and Kaylee, since everyone who dies seems to need to get re-inserted into the game.  Kinda boring since I don't put out. 

You should, her boobs are fab.

• Upvote 2