Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Mass reveal might make sense, given the -2 scum and town advantagecin numbers. Plus, it avoids us going down the path of speculating on setup (which I know I just did).

mass reveal?

Just now, Stark said:

he says to CTM, only to vote him 

Then UNVOTE him hence my.....

Gata now running with it... nice image 

or are you just trying to make me feel comfortable with you? by agreeing with me on the 3 stooges and now the two-face JiF theory? 

You don't have to. 

In addition, I asked about the JIF flip and it hasn't been answered yet.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I feel good about stark these last few posts. Gata has me a bit torn. 

You feel good about me after I lumped you in with Spoot and Brick... I kind of thought you drove the bus pretty hard on lizzie and seemed to be sure of him.

Gata has had me torn for a while....

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Unless scum rb’ed you, and shot the doc to find him last night. In which case they have to run the doc, and shoot you or him tonight. So there’s an outside chance you get another view depending on how they play it. 

OR if we are so firtunatectonkynch rb’ed today. Then you’re in great shape.

Lynching you is impossibly stupid. 

Wd should hunt scum.

Also, with all that said... this ‘lynch me’ request is void of logic, which suggests motive. If scum rolled all goon, then they’d know cop might not be in game. It is vanilla. RB is not a vanilla role, typically. Seems like he’d is asking to be martyr to get an extension on his fake cop claim.

Also.. fwiw.. I'd assume doc protected Hess.. but if hess was RB why would scum shot fail, they wouldn't have RB and NK him.

perhaps it's an either or? I dunno, but something stinks

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Mass reveal might make sense, given the -2 scum and town advantagecin numbers. Plus, it avoids us going down the path of speculating on setup (which I know I just did).

If scum has a RB then mass reveal stupid, they will rb doc and kill hess, then rb doc and kill doc tomorrow

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Official Day 3 Vote Count

CTM  (2) - Lizzie, Brick

Lizzie (5) - Ape, CTM, AVM, Spoot, Stark

Ballin (1) - GATA

Not Voting (4) - Ballin, Hess, Crusher, JiF

LIZZIE IS AT L-2

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch

Spoot gets you to vote CTM, then Jif bails, then Spoot bails, then you proceed with..

17 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

@GATA

wanna kill lizzy?

16 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Bloodlust. Sorry

14 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

vote lizzy

13 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Tonight ill study the tape while binging new jessica jones.

Dear Scum, please leave me in peace.

Scum leave me in peace because, you are scum?

Just now, HessStation said:

it's cop doc RB and prob GF

we can wifom ourselves into an oblivion 

which is why I suggested it, if not now later

this whole thing is whether you want to believe me or not

mass reveal is stupid at the moment 

If scum have a RB and a NK , then the lack of NK is suspect... it's possible the doc self protected, I can see some egomaniacs (jif, ape, etc..) doing that for sure, but that would mean scum tried to shoot doc. (which means cop or doc dies tonight for sure)

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

If scum have a RB and a NK , then the lack of NK is suspect... it's possible the doc self protected, I can see some egomaniacs (jif, ape, etc..) doing that for sure, but that would mean scum tried to shoot doc. (which means cop or doc dies tonight for sure)

Could be  nubes who tried to rb nk me too. Villian was given this role as cop. I dunno. I see Apes reason for mass reveal now. We have strong numbers right now so not overly concerned what we do 

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Maybe they have a choice to NK or RB? 

i said that earlier, it's all plausible which is why lynching you makes no sense at the moment. Nor does taking your claim at face value, if scum has no roles and the game is advertised as vanilla a cop fake claim backed by withheld NK sounds like a fun play.

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

Also.. fwiw.. I'd assume doc protected Hess.. but if hess was RB why would scum shot fail, they wouldn't have RB and NK him.

perhaps it's an either or? I dunno, but something stinks

Yup

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

If scum has a RB then mass reveal stupid, they will rb doc and kill hess, then rb doc and kill doc tomorrow

Disagree, but not arguing it. It’s just a spitball idea. I think a vanilla game wouldn’t have all these roles. So im mostly thinking in terms of calling bullsh*t pre-emptively.

Also a chance they I now who doc is now, if shot failed and Hess truly rb’ed. So low risk in just confirming those roles in the game. Right now  I’m feel scum knows if roles are in, and who they are- while town speculatesd about setup.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yup

Disagree, but not arguing it. It’s just a spitball idea. I think a vanilla game wouldn’t have all these roles. So im mostly thinking in terms of calling bullsh*t pre-emptively.

Also a chance they I now who doc is now, if shot failed and Hess truly rb’ed. So low risk in just confirming those roles in the game. Right now  I’m feel scum knows if roles are in, and who they are- while town speculatesd about setup.

Yes I said that above, if hess isn't lying and scum has RB and NK then they likely targeted doc last night and hess will most likely be dead tomorrow. I am not convinced that is what happened however.

One thing a mass reveal gets us is that if town only has doc/cop, then I think it's highly highly unlikely scum has a rb and a GF, which would mean we could likely trust spoot and crusher

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

i said that earlier, it's all plausible which is why lynching you makes no sense at the moment. Nor does taking your claim at face value, if scum has no roles and the game is advertised as vanilla a cop fake claim backed by withheld NK sounds like a fun play.

Disagree given the numbers. The role is creating the wifom and is useless until we find the RB. it narrows the pool with Spoot and Crusher at least not RB, (still could be GF)

Finding the RB for doc sake is more important for end game. 

You and Ape are creating the obvious wifom and somehow finding it suspicious that I acknowledged it first, Ok. 

Remove the wifom and I'll come back tomorrow and vote you again unless I'm your my teammate. 

Id prefer a more challenging end game anyway

Just now, HessStation said:

Disagree given the numbers. The role is creating the wifom and is useless until we find the RB. it narrows the pool with Spoot and Crusher at least not RB, (still could be GF)

Finding the RB for doc sake is more important for end game. 

You and Ape are creating the obvious wifom and somehow finding it suspicious that I acknowledged it first, Ok. 

Remove the wifom and I'll come back tomorrow and vote you again unless I'm your my teammate. 

Id prefer a more challenging end game anyway

And what if we lynch the rb today? What If I'm the rb? 

Stop playing stupid, you don' wear it well

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

CTM is still creating wifom webs, he needs to be lynched and let him come back tomorrow as Ballin

he is also on my watch list... the exchange with him and JiF yesterday was almost award winning. I am sticking on Spoot for now, but CTM was close to getting my vote yesterday.

42 minutes ago, HessStation said:

CTM is still creating wifom webs, he needs to be lynched and let him come back tomorrow as Ballin

I agree!

But the wifom web was created by the lack of a NK and you having no results. I am simply thinking about possibilities. Certainly wasn't expecting this at day break.

1.  @Spoot-Face

2.  @The Crusher

3.  Lizzie  Roleless Town, Lynched D3

4.  Pac  Roleless Town, Killed N1

5.  @BrickTamland

6.  BigO  Roleless Scum, Lynched D1

7.  @Stark

8.  Nolder  Roleless Scum, Lynched D2

9.  @GATA

10.  BallinPB replaced by @Lizard King

11.  @JiF

12.  @HessStation