GATA (1) -  CTM

Nolder (3) - Pac, Ape, Stark 

Crusher (1)- jif

Brick (3)- Hess, Crusher, Brick

Ballin (1)- Gata 

Not Voting (3) - Spoot, 80

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Lol I am literally the only one who never gets away with slacking on this site.

It's cool go ahead and lynch me. I'm town though.

Everyone else who was slacking this game had an excuse.  You're down to 2 votes now so....

Official Vote Count

Stark (1) - Ballin

Pac (1) - Smash

80 (1) - Nolder

GATA (1) -  CTM

Nolder (2) - Pac, Ape

Crusher (1) - jif

Brick (3) - Hess, Crusher, Brick

Ballin (1) - Gata 

Not Voting (4) - Spoot, 80, Stark

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:
On 3/15/2018 at 12:17 PM, Lizard King said:

Players:

1. CTM SCUM

2. Integrity28 SCUM

3. GATA SCUM

4. Stark SCUM

5. BrickTamland SCUM

6. AVM SCUM

7. Crusher TOWN

8. Pac SCUM

9. Jif SCUM

10. Smash SCUM

11. Spoot SCUM

12. 80 SCUM

13. FantasyIsland SCUM

14. Nolder SCUM

Hess = caught the whole scum team by page 24 using Apeian Universal Inclusion Theorem.

Well done, remember to bump later

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hess = caught the whole scum team by page 24 using Apeian Universal Inclusion Theorem.

Well done, remember to bump later

you meant Appian, right? 

I like it, you may have just moved down my scum list

1 hour ago, HessStation said:
On 3/15/2018 at 12:17 PM, Lizard King said:

Players:

1. CTM SCUM

2. Integrity28 SCUM

3. GATA SCUM

4. Stark SCUM

5. BrickTamland SCUM

6. AVM SCUM

7. Crusher TOWN

8. Pac SCUM

9. Jif SCUM

10. Smash SCUM

11. Spoot SCUM

12. 80 SCUM

13. FantasyIsland SCUM

14. Nolder SCUM

Wouldn't that mean you're scum?

36 minutes ago, Stark said:

Since we aren't supposed to lynch 80 today ... 

VOTE CTM

Why CTM?

Official Vote Count

Stark (1) - Ballin

Pac (1) - Smash

80 (1) - Nolder

GATA (1) -  CTM

Nolder (2) - Pac, Ape

Crusher (1) - jif

Brick (3) - Hess, Crusher, Brick

Ballin (1) - Gata

CTM (1) - Stark 

Not Voting (2) - Spoot, 80

25 minutes ago, GATA said:

Wouldn't that mean you're scum?

Why CTM?

Just reading some posts and since 80 is one of my higher % to be scum, the way 80 defended the PAC votes really did seem kind of harmless at first. re-reading it he seems pretty adamant that voting PAC would just be moronic because, well, apparently PAC is a moron with some "scum hunting" capabilities. to that PAC hasn't added jack to the game. Then Crush and CTM backed 80 on the "lets not vote pac, he's and idiot, he'd be voted out after his first post if we played that way"... CTM's responses over the next few pages about it were consistent, but he lightly questioned 80 1 time, maybe 2. if you re-read it, its just a little weird how CTM was kind of okay just letting PAC slide, and he never voted for CTM that I noticed... he had voted for me, brick, and Gata a few times on and off. 

SO it maybe nothing, but he seems honed in on just a few people, but he has changed his vote quite a few times which could be the "well, i am just trying to get a reaction out of everyone I vote for" or it could be he and the scum team know who their targets are and he is trying to help cover for: 80 and Crush.

like i said, just my interpretation of some things i could be off. there were only really 5 of us posting around that time so maybe he isn't clearly scum but seems a little scummy to me.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Just reading some posts and since 80 is one of my higher % to be scum, the way 80 defended the PAC votes really did seem kind of harmless at first. re-reading it he seems pretty adamant that voting PAC would just be moronic because, well, apparently PAC is a moron with some "scum hunting" capabilities. to that PAC hasn't added jack to the game. Then Crush and CTM backed 80 on the "lets not vote pac, he's and idiot, he'd be voted out after his first post if we played that way"... CTM's responses over the next few pages about it were consistent, but he lightly questioned 80 1 time, maybe 2. if you re-read it, its just a little weird how CTM was kind of okay just letting PAC slide, and he never voted for CTM that I noticed... he had voted for me, brick, and Gata a few times on and off. 

SO it maybe nothing, but he seems honed in on just a few people, but he has changed his vote quite a few times which could be the "well, i am just trying to get a reaction out of everyone I vote for" or it could be he and the scum team know who their targets are and he is trying to help cover for: 80 and Crush.

like i said, just my interpretation of some things i could be off. there were only really 5 of us posting around that time so maybe he isn't clearly scum but seems a little scummy to me.

should say Pac/80

Official Vote Count

Stark (1) - Ballin

Pac (2) - Smash, JiF

80 (1) - Nolder

GATA (1) -  CTM

Nolder (2) - Pac, Ape

Brick (3) - Hess, Crusher, Brick

Ballin (1) - Gata

CTM (1) - Stark 

Not Voting (2) - Spoot, 80

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don’t remeber this utter lack of conviction from you last game. Not finding fault in that as much as with Brick swearing you are Town because you playing like you did last game.

Something to watch on our little “ give me blood self voting friend.”

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

So your case on me is that I'm covering for my scum mates 80/crusher? Doesn't that mean that the logical underpinning of this case is that 80 and Crusher are scum, and me covering them would be an additional logical leap? Curious why you wouldn't just vote one of the guys I'm supposedly covering for.

ftr, Gata vote was just a reaction test after Jif switched. Brick was similiar, i don't think he's scum however at this point.

I also don't see the point in voting off Pac just because he claimed scum.  

Archived