The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

Just now, Smashmouth said:

you just don't see the difference in what you say as opposed to what I say. I say it in fun you on the other hand have a totally different tone when you address me and you say it to the point that its painfully obvious you want to purposely piss me off . That's a big difference

This is 100000000% in your head. You’re the problem. Hypocrite.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Early theme emerging: “... lynched 80, because he played like an idiot”

Easy for scum to shrug off accountability - not saying all these guys are scum. Yet.

Personally, I liked 80 as a scum read based on a ping long before his no reveal. Oh well.

Lol, this is where you lose it every time. You have 3 quotes from 3 players - all of which are standard reactions to what happened - and then you spin them into a narrative you've decided to push. That part is easy to see...

What makes it humorous is that you've spent a good bit of your career accusing others of doing the exact same thing and it's only a matter of hours before you'll accuse somebody else. 

What makes it special is that last bit of half-assed inanity that you throw out to explain it all away, even though ti makes zero sense and anybody looking back at your posts will see you're full of sh*t. 

Whether or not you're actually butt-fumbling or just on auto-troll remains to be seen.  

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Early theme emerging: “... lynched 80, because he played like an idiot”

Easy for scum to shrug off accountability - not saying all these guys are scum. Yet.

Personally, I liked 80 as a scum read based on a ping long before his no reveal. Oh well.

He's gay for not revealing, not about his play.. You flea ridden donkey brained fuzzball

10 minutes ago, D P R said:

Lol, this is where you lose it every time. You have 3 quotes from 3 players - all of which are standard reactions to what happened - and then you spin them into a narrative you've decided to push. That part is easy to see...

What makes it humorous is that you've spent a good bit of your career accusing others of doing the exact same thing and it's only a matter of hours before you'll accuse somebody else. 

What makes it special is that last bit of half-assed inanity that you throw out to explain it all away, even though ti makes zero sense and anybody looking back at your posts will see you're full of sh*t. 

Whether or not you're actually butt-fumbling or just on auto-troll remains to be seen.  

Past his prime response ^^^^

I'd question why you felt the need to try this hard to dismiss what I was saying. 

Also, the irony of all this jumbled up crap coming from you, of all people, is priceless.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

He's gay for not revealing, not about his play.. You flea ridden donkey brained fuzzball

Ideal response ^^^^

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What I miss?

Brick gained sympathy Stark had a melt down smash had a meltdown JiF had a meltdown and Ape had a meltdown. Nothing much really 

Oh and 80 didn’t reveal so we lost one 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

Brick gained sympathy Stark had a melt down smash had a meltdown JiF had a meltdown and Ape had a meltdown. Nothing much really 

what game are you playing?

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

So we let the self-voter live?  Did Brick reveal?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

what game are you playing?

No idea . Pretty much Smash and Stark found each other after being separated at birth. You pretty much brought them together. 

DPR is pontificating about  how he knows what we are all doing and why, yet hasn’t a fuck  of a clue what he is doing. 

80 is protesting being lynched day 1 by making himself even easier to lynch  day 1. 

Brick is starting to kinda sorta learn how to play mafia kinda and also starting to realize though he started with Stark and Gata there is no connection there except the one they use play him with last game. 

JiF and Leelou are courting one another and Verbals isn’t even noticing because he got preoccupied by someone calling him Berbal. 

Nolder showed up like he is suffering from profound short term memory loss coming into the game like it’s his first time here and never played mafia before . 

Other than that I gotta pee 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No idea . Pretty much Smash and Stark found each other after being separated at birth. You pretty much brought them together. 

DPR is pontificating about  how he knows what we are all doing and why, yet hasn’t a ****  of a clue what he is doing. 

80 is protesting being lynched day 1 by making himself even easier to lynch  day 1. 

Brick is starting to kinda sorta learn how to play mafia kinda and also starting to realize though he started with Stark and Gata there is no connection there except the one they use play him with last game. 

JiF and Leelou are courting one another and Verbals isn’t even noticing because he got preoccupied by someone calling him Berbal. 

Nolder showed up like he is suffering from profound short term memory loss coming into the game like it’s his first time here and never played mafia before . 

Other than that I gotta pee 

Astute, as always.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

What prompted your meltdown?

Advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Truth is in the eyes of the beholder. For someone with a smarter than thou complex you sure do waste time being redundant about how you’re never wrong. 

To me that’s a form of meltdown because you are stuck chasing the victory of shutting someone up. But you don’t stop till they give up.

Sassy

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

So we let the self-voter live?  Did Brick reveal?

He didn’t.

Truth be told that’s the most effort he’s ever put Stark, Brick and I started 3 games ago.

If he’s scum this is the first and the last time that sh*t is going to slide. 

10 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Unvote

@Stark you’re attracting my vote most of anyone currently. Trying not to be too hasty though.

@GATA is dear stark evil? ARE YOU?

@JiF currently not suspicious of

@Smashmouth is a dead zone 

@Integrity28 can’t talk about him cuz pikachu will use anything and everything against me

@Leelou please lower your weapon

@D P R please gomd

Vote jets code

edit: voting jc bc has put his 8ball bullsh and stuck with it. Stark is high on my list but at least he is playing and rattling cages. He also pulled his vote on me so that helps. Jc doing nothing imo

Image result for butthurt

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

Truth is in the eyes of the beholder. For someone with a smarter than thou complex you sure do waste time being redundant about how you’re never wrong. 

To me that’s a form of meltdown because you are stuck chasing the victory of shutting someone up. But you don’t stop till they give up.

That’s the gestalt of The Ape character. It is born out of the irony you’re talking about. I see myself as a heel, this it’s my job to set up others with opportunities to tee off... I get a kick out of see who does what with it.

CTM, Crusher, Pac, Jif and a few others get it. PACs whole character is similar. It’s a manifestation of a self-deprecating sense of humor.

9 hours ago, Verbal said:

Ironically, I was half voting 80 D1 because that's what I do, and half doing it (as I had unvoted to end the joke, but re-voted after his Crusher post) because I was suspicious.  His way of handling Brick since then has made me feel good about what started as my normal joke vote.

We need somebody to get him to L-1 so Pac can posture about hammering and never actually do it.....

This is ripe.

9 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

I explained in my edit. Further clarification: Stark has been suspicious to me this game. Some of that is due to fact that he remained voting me imo without cause for a long time. Some, frankly a lot, of it is bc he ended up scum last game after I had cleared him wholeheartedly. 

Jc voted me without reason. Remains doing so. It’s a bit reactionary to be honest. But at the same time, he’s camping. Not scum hunting. And rubs me the wrong way.

The Magic 8-ball is infallible.  

9 hours ago, Stark said:

well in this massive 30 pages of which maybe 5 has any legit gameplay I can't say with much certainty that I have a top 3 yet. but I would have to go with:

Scum options?

Brick

People I don't trust:

Lizzy (past game influence)

^^^This dude reaks of scum^^^

9 hours ago, GATA said:

hmmmm..... Pretty much a whole bunch of nonsense in all the pages.

80 pings for the crush observation also waiting for him to answer why he's voting Pac. Just because Pac is really bad at hunting isn't valid enough.

Ape pinged for the Leelou thing

and currently, I'm at a toss up between you and Brick

Explain this 80 pings thingy.  Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Explain this 80 pings thingy.  Thanks in advance.

The Ape thing too. She keeps pushing it, likes it’s viable. I forgot Leelou was mod confirmed, and she’s consistently tried to frame it as a scum thing.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^This dude reaks of scum^^^

Your scum meter must be as broken as JiF and mine. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I think he was fear mongering people about voting 80 before the deadline, 3 hours before deadline.

Bullsh*t again ape you really are full of it. Then after you said I fear mongered nolder because I said the deadlin was in 3 hours he should probably catch up. Like half a page later you do the same sh*t you accuse me of. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The Ape thing too. She keeps pushing it, likes it’s viable. I forgot Leelou was mod confirmed, and she’s consistently tried to frame it as a scum thing.

You keep bringing it up like and act like she’s a moron for noticing and saying what we all saw. And now we all know you can’t read either. 

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Not yet. He is was more obnoxious as scum. I think his instincts are off and he is picking the wrong side but I see town DPR here. As of know I see him earnestly trying to solve the game. He go's total and complete useless troll as scum. but hey, give it time. teh goodness is still young.

Crush giving town reads smells like scum.  We start the lynch here tomorrow.