The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I’ve akready made this clear. Read the thread. Also, the question was more scummy than Nolder. 

But you haven’t the only thing I recall is you complaining about me mentioning you “forgot” leelou was confirmed town. 

Also FTR I mentioned LK called her a little scummy

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

But you haven’t the only thing I recall is you complaining about me mentioning you “forgot” leelou was confirmed town. 

Also FTR I mentioned LK called her a little scummy

It’s there if you read. I’m not going to rehash it for you. It’s a basic scum tactic to get Town to repeat their case over and over while simply obfuscating it. Basically it’s about making town chase their own tail.

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There’s a definite ebb/flow how will they do with sleep.  One thing we found with both kids is that the better they sleep during the day the better they sleep at night it’s not about having enough rest or too much rest rather it’s about the muscle memory of practicing sleep.

Seems like they change sleeping habits every three months also in the first year

Yep. An over tired baby doesn’t sleep better they just make you sleep worse (or not at all).

When they become a toddler  running those little buggers all day, good nappy time and running them in evening is the ticket to a good nights sleep. If they don’t have half shut droopy eyes and don’t almost pass out during bath time you gotta run them harder.

I built an obstacle course in the yard out of a couple trees I took down and nicknamed it “ Mr Sandman.” Id have all four them out there about an hour or so after dinner. Looking back, maybe my Fat ass should have been running it? Ha, no. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Last full day of training for me.  If I’m still alive I’ll actually be able to stop being so spammy/chatty and start being a little bit more analytical it how I’m playing 

Opposable thumb workshop heh? Good for you . 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Your worse nightmare.

I"M YOUR pretty-bad NIGHTMARE. But not your worst... 

LMAO

46 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Scum have more to fear from a random lynch than town as there is less of them.  DPR not voting is striking and he knows better.

Opportunism here, and at a time when you are well within your scum range for 8-balling and running. 

@GATA because you asked about it earlier as well, parking a vote on a train that is obviously not going anywhere let's you see who else is going to jump on the train you are watching. Brick was in no danger and I was curious to see who wanted to push the 80 train and when. I was around for deadline, and would have jumped in wherever needed, but that wasn't necessary. 

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

LMAO

Opportunism here, and at a time when you are well within your scum range for 8-balling and running. 

@GATA because you asked about it earlier as well, parking a vote on a train that is obviously not going anywhere let's you see who else is going to jump on the train you are watching. Brick was in no danger and I was curious to see who wanted to push the 80 train and when. I was around for deadline, and would have jumped in wherever needed, but that wasn't necessary. 

Hey Pie-Rat! Good morning 

25 minutes ago, D P R said:

LMAO

Deadline was three hours after the lynch though. 

10 hours ago, Stark said:

FYR. 

Greatest Scum hunter of all time JiF top 3 scum

stark, smash, 80.  Lol. So the best he can do now is maybe get 1 out of 3. 

Gun to head I said 80. I wasnt ready to give a top 3 but did it because you asked and I like you.  So if I had 1 of 2/3 on D1, I'd consider that a success and it would continue to further my legacy.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Pick your best bet from scum from Gata, Nolder and Ape.  Thanks in advance.  

Don’t really know Gata. Nolder feels lazy, and ? is meh. He’s doing scummy things not sure where he’s coming from yet

15 hours ago, JiF said:

Remember when you and Stark were like but he's totally participating...

Are you even paying attention?

omg

well for Pac he is very active, also he posted shortly after this. but its not really a big deal since the lynch was in

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Stmarshk

lol, not bad.... 

54 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep. An over tired baby doesn’t sleep better they just make you sleep worse (or not at all).

When they become a toddler  running those little buggers all day, good nappy time and running them in evening is the ticket to a good nights sleep. If they don’t have half shut droopy eyes and don’t almost pass out during bath time you gotta run them harder.

I built an obstacle course in the yard out of a couple trees I took down and nicknamed it “ Mr Sandman.” Id have all four them out there about an hour or so after dinner. Looking back, maybe my Fat ass should have been running it? Ha, no. 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s there if you read. I’m not going to rehash it for you. It’s a basic scum tactic to get Town to repeat their case over and over while simply obfuscating it. Basically it’s about making town chase their own tail.

Next time just say nothing else. Waste of timing to the maximus

58 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is a great idea I'm going to steal this and use it when I create kittens 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Deadline was three hours after the lynch though. 

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

What's your point? 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy hell. First time here?

"I was around for deadline" clearly implies that had Ape not hammered, I was around and knew I would be around to do whatever needed doing. 

Is there something else I'm missing? 

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F*ck yeah Metallica.  Saw them in Atlanta last summer. 

This was the first concert of the tour. I left impressed . Amazing day I got to share with Baby Crusher. Also first time he and I went out socially when he was old enough to drink. So brought him to a nice bourbon bar in Baltimore pre-game. He quit drinking when the concert started. We had a gorgeous beer babe, one taking the picture bringing us beers. So I felt the need to keep drinking and tipping throughout the concet. College ain’t paying for itself bitches! 

Baby Crusher and a couple friends are going to a couple shows this next tour.. I’m not, too far for me.  

I believe they are going to the Raghlei show. 

• Upvote 3