The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

On 5/15/2018 at 11:36 AM, HessStation said:

Of course. Here...

Browning-X-Bolt-Hells-Canyon-Long-Range-

Just a spirit of Oz, the witch was bored and sad without her powers. MG felt bad for her and gave her a gun.

Leelou, aka The Witch of the East has been given a gun.

Day 1 continues...

See I knew I wasn’t crazy

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

My role hasn't changed. I don't actually have any shots. 

Oh so you can’t be town with a gun and shoot unless you’re vig? Idk that’s why I’m mentioning it/asking 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Oh so you can’t be town with a gun and shoot unless you’re vig? Idk that’s why I’m mentioning it/asking 

In basic terms, correct. 

There are other games where you can earn things, or events trigger things, but you are typically told about that up front. 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Town Latin stud?

Ew. No. 

On 5/11/2018 at 3:33 PM, HessStation said:

“Good day kind sir, I am the Witch of the West. Welcome to Oz. These lands have been ruled over by that demon child and her band of vicious monsters for too long. Join us in the fight to overthrow them and take back what was once ours. Please meet my sister, The Witch of the East. She, I and Glinda the Witch of the North, once ruled this world together, in harmony. But the Evil Queen Dorothy threw a house on her and crushed her to death. She's nothing more than a powerless spirit now (Leelou: Confirmed Townie). But her voice can still be heard. Join us in our fight to regain our land and we will grant you a way back home, to your own world. We have others who will help as well. Join us old man, please, we beg you. If you decide to help we will grant you powers”

Wicked-Witch-West-Wizard-Oz.jpg

"I will. And that Bitch will pay for what she did to Sylvester” 

And as the old man spook he slowly turned into a Wizard... 

header_image.png

So now you all get the gist...you can start to play whenever. It's now D1 yadda yadda 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, GATA said:

Ok now back to business 

@The Crusher when @Jetscode1 said he was your worst* nightmare did you get scared and that’s why you killed him? 

@D P R why didn’t you vote ? 

@Pac your********* logic with me is terrible. However, I think you could be useful since you know some of these vets longer. why did you add smash to your tier? 

@BrickTamland I like you but I don’t know if I should like you .... I’m in different 

@Nynaeve are you scum pookie ? 

@Smashmouth are you Scum? 

No. But call me pookie again and we're gonna have words ?

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

You’re missing something from your list. Adding you to the pile of people who don’t read. 

Poor paco. It's not his fault. He only knows two languages. Spanish and bad spanish.

9 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

just woke up looks like we had some deaths and I have to go to work 12's suck ass.

JC town

Ape town

Verbal scum

So NK scum Vig and Sk ?

This is gonna be a blood bath

Hello smush. How have you been and what have you been doing?

Okay. I'm not in the mood to go dig for quotes and sh*t. I could vote for Pac, Smash, CTM, and potentially Stark. At some point, I might not be lazy today. Teddy woke up at 3 and got threw up everywhere. I'm tired/cranky and need coffee. 

10 hours ago, Pac said:

yeah don't see where Leelou said she shot sh-t.

I see what you meant now.

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

In basic terms, correct. 

There are other games where you can earn things, or events trigger things, but you are typically told about that up front. 

So who shot Verbal?

45 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

No. But call me pookie again and we're gonna have words ?

I usually call my friends Pookie :unsure:

27 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Okay. I'm not in the mood to go dig for quotes and sh*t. I could vote for Pac, Smash, CTM, and potentially Stark. At some point, I might not be lazy today. Teddy woke up at 3 and got threw up everywhere. I'm tired/cranky and need coffee. 

Im scum now cause I was messing with you ? I obviously know your confirmed town geez lee

38 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Hello smush. How have you been and what have you been doing?

told you guys a few times I was working long hours ...I'm trying to get posts in before and after I sleep and before work starts but everytime I wake up Im having to sort through at least 150 posts.

Nothing has really changed for me that much but here are some general thoughts and observations.  

There are couple of players that I feel like are playing the fence; DPR, Nold, CTM and Crusher.  The contributions they have made, are minimal and really not pushing the game along at all and a couple of them are vets who are usually high contributors.  Wondering if they're sitting back watching the town go after each other. 

I feel like Brick and Gata are giving genuine effort.

Pac is worthless.

Nyn is feeling very town to me, obvi.

Lizzzy, I dont trust but cant really push that at this point.  I feel like we have to take it face value.  

Leelou is the hotness.

Stark and Smash remain my favorites for scum but that group of low layers has me second guessing my instincts a bit.

I'll stick with vote Stark  - mainly based of my D1 reads but he's also toned it down a lot and I'm wondering why. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

told you guys a few times I was working long hours ...I'm trying to get posts in before and after I sleep and before work starts but everytime I wake up Im having to sort through at least 150 posts.

Yeah im busy too  (autocorrect tried to make it busty... heh).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Ah. And since it's D2 I'm guessing Vig doesn't want to reveal to avoid getting lynched. Ok got it. It's all starting to make sense I really thought Leelou shot him lol

A vigilante is a town role GATA ..... SK is thIRd party and only wins when last maN standing. a lot of times a vig will let the game know he took the shot just let it play out and focus on finding scum

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nothing has really changed for me that much but here are some general thoughts and observations.  

There are couple of players that I feel like are playing the fence; DPR, Nold, CTM and Crusher.  The contributions they have made, are minimal and really not pushing the game along at all and a couple of them are vets who are usually high contributors.  Wondering if they're sitting back watching the town go after each other. 

Pac is worthless.

Lizzzy, I dont trust but cant really push that at this point.  I feel like we have to take it face value.  

Leelou is the hotness.

Stark and Smash remain my favorites for scum but that group of low layers has me second guessing my instincts a bit.

I'll stick with vote Stark  - mainly based of my D1 reads but he's also toned it down a lot and I'm wondering why. 

I know this is kinda angleshooty but when gata didnt realize verbal's flip was scum cause it wasnt bolded red.... that just wrote her off as scum to me. No way she's at a level where she fakes that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I know this is kinda angleshooty but when gata didnt realize verbal's flip was scum cause it wasnt bolded red.... that just wrote her off as scum to me. No way she's at a level where she fakes that.

very good point

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Hence, "genuine" effort.  I dont feel like that was fake at all.  That would be some sick sh*t though and I'd tip a hat if she pulled that off.

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh.

I guess i can allow it then lol

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Pac is worthless.

Leelou is the hotness.

Note: Never seen DPR's play style so ...

I pretty much agree with everything bolded. However, to me Stark actual went back to town. Last time you cornered him not last game but a couple of games ago he also got very defensive then toned it down. I see that pattern and I couldn't read smash last game either I only puzzled him as scum last game because of time frames him and stark both played out.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

A vigilante is a town role GATA ..... SK is thIRd party and only wins when last maN standing. a lot of times a vig will let the game know he took the shot just let it play out and focus on finding scum

That first part I knew, that 2nd part I didn't.

11 hours ago, GATA said:

@Pac your********* logic with me is terrible. However, I think you could be useful since you know some of these vets longer. why did you add smash to your tier? 

@Pac Why haven't you answered this?

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Yea, that was retarded of me 

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I would say that anything is possible depending on who could be in the QT with her, if she were scum. She is not cleared in any sense yet.