NY Jets DT Nathan Shepherd on his Journey to the NFL

Villain The Foe

Woah ok..so just checked the video...man...this guy is mature and humble beyond his years. He really tried to pay Nate a 100 dollars back from a loooong time ago when they met at a club when Nathan was the bouncer and Burleson handed him 100$

That’s honarable. 

I'm not crying ???

You're crying.

His whole story gives you warmness in your heart. The other day he liked one of my comments on IG about him. 

He seems very humble and driven. 

4 hours ago, GATA said:

I'm not crying ???

You're crying.

His whole story gives you warmness in your heart. The other day he liked one of my comments on IG about him. 

He seems very humble and driven. 

Off subject but...that Duppy verse went hard and ain’t nobody checking for Pusha’ T anyways.

ok finished.

Another hungry grinder added to the team. The more guys you add that love football, bust their azz & care about the TEAM increase your chances for success. This isn't a sport where you need superstars at every position. If that were true the Steelers would have a Super Bowl with the trifecta of Big Ben, Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell.

While it seems some Jet fans love disparaging a rookie like Jamal Adams, he's another young guy bringing leadership & excitement to this team. Maybe he won't be Ed Reed great, but he's a football player who showed he belonged in the NFL. I love the fact we keep adding "very good" football players who have also shown leadership skills. Leonard Williams, Avery Williamson, Jamal Adams, Trumaine Johnson. 

Plus we now have 3 quarterbacks who have great leadership skills. McCown, Bridgewater (let's not forget his team loved him in Minny), and finally the young guy Darnold who can learn so much from Josh & Teddy. I don't see a lot of Super Stars but I see a lot of tough nosed football players that will play a full sixty. Think about that 2016 team, and fast forward to where we are now in 2018. 

Im really looking forward to this year. This could be the start of an era where the Jets build the confidence needed to realize they can start winning this division. Can't wait! 

Archived