Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

11 hours ago, Stark said:

This is funny Friday PAC and LK were all over Gata. Begging people to hammer. Now today it’s me. 

1 of these 2 is scum. No doubt in my mind. 

7 hours ago, Stark said:

@GATA at this point your in the clear with me. Re-reading pac and LK and even my “role-fishing” comment I thing I have you as clear town. Or as 80 would say FIRM lol

80 also is clear, unless I am just awful Gata should be clear for everyone too

3 hours ago, Pac said:

why is the sky blue? 

they killed him because they probably thought he had a power role...  they certainly didn't fear his scum hunting ability - especially given the fact I was "next" on his list lol.

I don’t know why you think it’s obvious your town. DPR was on point most of the game so you dismissing it because it’s “you and your obvious town” is a bit ridiculous. 

Deadline looming and I believe you or LK, possibly both are scum, I have posted plenty to back it up. I’m still voting you as well  - it’s you or LK 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Everything JiF has been doing has demonstrated a town game to me.  It's just a gut feel from playing a ton of games with him.  Could he be duping me?  Sure.  But I'm not willing to go down that road yet, and certainly not today. 

Plus I think I'm one of the few people who understands that when JiF says he has his "favorite role" he's town.  I've never seen a game where he's said that then flipped scum.  Never. 

Can you provide some reasons you think he might be scum?

It’s mostly because of how he tried to spin my confusion of D1 DK and how leelou was ready to case me after he said I’d vote Gata. 

Perhaps that was Leelou just being opportunistic. I guess I’ll fall back for now. Is Pac playing like town most of you vets have played with him so you should know 

Official Votecount

Pac - Stark (1)

Stark - Pac, LK (2)

LK - Brick (1)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday 7AM PST

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Everything JiF has been doing has demonstrated a town game to me.  It's just a gut feel from playing a ton of games with him.  Could he be duping me?  Sure.  But I'm not willing to go down that road yet, and certainly not today. 

Plus I think I'm one of the few people who understands that when JiF says he has his "favorite role" he's town.  I've never seen a game where he's said that then flipped scum.  Never. 

Can you provide some reasons you think he might be scum?

Ha!  Going to have to use that next time I open up my PM and see I'm scum.  lmfao

But you're spot on. 

38 minutes ago, GATA said:

It’s mostly because of how he tried to spin my confusion of D1 DK and how leelou was ready to case me after he said I’d vote Gata. 

Perhaps that was Leelou just being opportunistic. I guess I’ll fall back for now. Is Pac playing like town most of you vets have played with him so you should know 

There was no spin.  I think you need to learn what this stuff means before stating them over and over again.  To spin, would be to take a situation and extrapolate it into more than it was or present it in a fashion that was not accurate with how it went down.  What I did, was make an observation.  

It stuff like this that makes you look scummy all the time.  That and you're the most OMGUS player I've ever seen. 

Stark or Pac for me today.

Stark - you're playing clean but your the only one I cant eliminate based on game play.  I'm going to reread his play again this morning but basically every player other than him has given me a reason to pause on scum. 

Pac - playing the scummiest out of anyone.  Strong scum read until today.  He's been appearing more townie.  I'd be fine with a mislynch here though because he's really the only player that has been playing a scum type game.  To a lesser extent Brick but everyone else is playing really clean.  

Gata - the Leelou interactions early, the unvote on Pac.

80 - duh. 

LK - maybe a distance move by Leelou but I dont see it.

Brick - if this is his first game ever as scum, my hats off.  Ballsiest first scum in the history of mafia.

Official Votecount

Stark - Pac, LK (2)

Pac - Stark (1)

LK - Brick (1)

Deadline Monday 7AM PST

It's sh*t or get off the pot time.  My morning is wide open, so I'm going to do one more reread this morning and make a decision between Stark or Pac unless something insanely glaring comes to light as I reread again.

4 hours ago, Stark said:

80 also is clear, unless I am just awful Gata should be clear for everyone too

I don’t know why you think it’s obvious your town. DPR was on point most of the game so you dismissing it because it’s “you and your obvious town” is a bit ridiculous. 

Deadline looming and I believe you or LK, possibly both are scum, I have posted plenty to back it up. I’m still voting you as well  - it’s you or LK 

You've yet to post one valid reason why I'm scum.  Quoting 20 of my posts isn't a case.

But if you are the last scum your effort is commendable. 

I would suggest branching off next time and trying to case other players.  We know it's fun to lynch me but voting me every single game gets old.  You've been wrong every time.

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

You've yet to post one valid reason why I'm scum.  Quoting 20 of my posts isn't a case.

I would suggest branching off next time and trying to case other players.  We know it's fun to lynch me but voting me every single game gets old.  You've been wrong every time.

Hmm. Funny JiF literally just said you have played the scummiest of all. So I’m not the only one to see it 

branch out? We are trying to lynch scum, there are 7 people left I have you and LK as my top 2. Not sure what else I can say.

51 minutes ago, Pac said:

how do you know how many scum are left? We have lynched 2 people that flipped scum. Based on all the games I have played (a whole 4) there have been at least 4 scum, so why do you say "last" scum?

On 5/30/2018 at 6:04 PM, GATA said:

@Leelou also why ask me to sum it for you if you weren't going to look at what I explained?

On 5/30/2018 at 6:08 PM, Leelou said:

I did look at it. You think his push feels staged. Still not really that strong of a reason. You're your own player and have opinions of your own. You also unvoted once LK was goading you into voting JiF. 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:15 PM, GATA said:

Yes, because I was going to vote for JIF because he was spinning my words. However, it didn't feel right it felt like the exact same thing they both did last game. 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:16 PM, Leelou said:

Do you think they are scum together again? 

On 5/30/2018 at 6:18 PM, GATA said:

I think so 

I'm quoting this again because this is the conversation (in addition to the unvote) that has me feeling townie vibes on Gata. This would be a pretty ballsy conversation to have with your scummate, ultimately ending with a scum tell, tying to players together on D1 over nothing.

Gata is just a scummy player.  I'm rereading D1 thinking omg she needs a bath but I think this is just her meta.

On 5/30/2018 at 5:46 PM, Pac said:

I'm comfortable enough from what I've seen from DPR to let him live another day.

JiF put it into overdrive today compensating for a complete lack of effort before then.

I could see a scenario where both JiF and the Gata are scummates coordinating this on thread waltz from the scum chat.

I need a current vote count..  since we got to 11 tonight EST there is still time for game play.

On 5/30/2018 at 6:25 PM, Pac said:

This isn't me trying to get you lynched.

Pac hitting 2 sum tells on D1.  

Ties players together and lies. 

I know I'm supposed to be looking at Stark but just wanted to post these again real quick as I'm reading. 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:59 PM, Nolder said:

Official Vote Count
DPR (4) Leelou, 80, Brick, CTM
Brick (2) Verbal, Stark, 
Gata (1) LK
LK (3) DPR, GATA, Jif
Leelou (1) Pac

Verb (1) Hess

Not Voting (0)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline: Wednesday 8PM PST

D1 vote count before the day ended.

Leelou, CTM being on the DPR train with Brick and 80 just makes me feel even better about the 2.  I dont see the entire scum team on DPR.

Stark parked a vote on Brick.  He mentioned he wasnt going to be super active early but still, parked and watched the day transpire.

Pac voted Leelou late, basically asking us to reach deadline.  Great cover for scum. I 'm going to vote my teammate and let it go random but boy will it look good when she flips (and had nothing do with her flip but claimed it when the town lynched her). 

On 5/31/2018 at 8:44 AM, Stark said:

I am not going to explain it again, or find my quote before I left here yesterday. You choose to ignore what I posted or not read it. My level of play has dropped off after about 5pm CST every game i have played. So it raises your eyebrow but I know, you have only played 2 games with me, so Im giving you the benefit of the doubt. 

Also talk about people laying low. go read back and see how many people "laying low" last night. Seems a decent portion. Brick went like 20 hours without posting anything (he did come in and make his "brick style comments"). I was reading posts when i had a chance last night so I didn't have to do an entire catch up before the deadline. I made it in, in time to post, and was around at the deadline ready to change my vote but it seems like the majority of people were either just watching the game or not around. 

First post I've come across from Stark for a while.  It was in response to DPR saying that Brick was laying low.

This is a lot words to simply say, GFY.  I wasnt around. Most of us werent.  And then points fingers at everyone else. 

Official Votecount

Stark - Pac, LK (2)

Pac - Stark (1)

LK - Brick (1)

Deadline Monday 7AM PST AKA 30MINS

On 5/31/2018 at 10:06 AM, Stark said:

So you have a power role??? and are curious if you lose it???  

The role fishing observation from 80 about Stark to Gata.

In rhythm of the reraed, this is a hard ping. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

The role fishing observation from 80 about Stark to Gata.

In rhythm of the reraed, this is a hard ping. 

i knew this would come up - this when the "cult" game discussion or whatever was going on... this is also why I have her "clearly town" 

you asked earlier why 80 is still alive, or if anyone thinks it is odd.... he's being protected.

On 5/31/2018 at 10:22 AM, Stark said:

CTM is at L-1

On 5/31/2018 at 10:23 AM, Nolder said:

Votecount

CTM - 80, Verbal, LK, GATA, DPR (5)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

On 5/31/2018 at 10:40 AM, Stark said:

Brick is notorious for hammering... 

The fact that I asked 80 how he is 100% and he says PAFO is giving me hesitation. Also this is one of the fastest votes to L-1 I think I have seen and am not sure why we get no NK's, then Hess gets blown up a few posts in to D2? now CTM is l-1 within 10 min. 

On 5/31/2018 at 10:45 AM, Stark said:

Anyone else find it odd that: Gata said she wouldn't vote DPR, Verbal did not either, 80 says 100% CTM is scum and they all switch to CTM so quick? 

I may just be trying to play it too safe but it does seem weird to me.

I would hammer if 80 didn't give me a sarcastic answer.

Whoa.  

I dont know how we all missed this but this entire string of posts is disgusting.  This posturing all happened after 80 reveal he had 100% on CTM. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

i knew this would come up - this when the "cult" game discussion or whatever was going on... this is also why I have her "clearly town" 

you asked earlier why 80 is still alive, or if anyone thinks it is odd.... he's being protected.

lol - so?  Nobody has shot at him.  There has been a scum death every day.

This is very predictable reveal, btw. 

On 5/31/2018 at 10:46 AM, JiF said:

Vote CTM

On 5/31/2018 at 10:46 AM, Lizard King said:

Your reluctance to hammer CTM is noted

On 5/31/2018 at 10:47 AM, Stark said:

VOTE CTM

Ugh, how did we miss this...and now with the Doc claim...

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I was legit about vote him...

Vote me if you want, and if you believe I am scummier than PAC... you are reading the entire game in a vacuum and are able to read it how you want, now with hindsight... 

I have said all I can about my reason for Pac & LK... 

you should read more of the current pages for full context

Official Votecount

Stark - Pac, LK (2)

Pac - Stark (1)

LK - Brick (1)

Deadline Monday 7AM PST AKA 14MINS

Archived