Jets minicamp - Day 1

Patriot Killa

So far, so good.  I know there are no true "stars" at WR but it's hard not to see the potential of this group as a whole.  A good balance of youth, talent and experience.  If Enunwa is healthy and Hansen and Stewart take big steps in their second years we're going to be loaded!  Guys like Kearse and Robby Anderson seem like known quantities who will perform consistently now (assuming Robby stays out of trouble).  Pryor might just be a lottery ticket...essentially icing on the cake if he comes through.  I'm liking Enunwa, Anderson, Hansen, Kearse as our potential Top 4 right now.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wow, Courtney Upshaw is battling for a roster spot?

I remember him being highly debated around these parts during the draft.  That was the year of the pass rusher and we took my boy, Coples over Ingram, Jones, McCellin, Hightower, Mercilus, Nick Perry, Derek Wolf, Andre Branch...loaded.

My 2 favorites??? Upshaw and Coples.  lmfao.  Probably my worst draft predictions ever. 

33 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Great news to hear that Enunwa is practicing -- really thought the injury could impact him this upcoming season.  We will have to see how he holds up to contact, but its a great sign that he is practicing fully today.

6 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

I’m getting worried about Pryor’s injury. Hope that he’s ready to go to start TC  

I think Bowles mentioned last week that Pryor may not be ready for start of TC.

28 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

I’m getting worried about Pryor’s injury. Hope that he’s ready to go to start TC  

As right now WR seems to be a position of strength . Love to see Pryor on the field but if not, I'm not overly worried.

4 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Compared to some of the negative a$$ clowns on JN Mehta is overly upbeat. Sounded like an honest appraisal.

Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but most clips I've seen of Darnold throwing against air has him putting the ball behind his receiver...  Am I the only one that's thought that?

But apparently he's looked good in 11's, so who knows / cares...

Archived