July Madness: All Time Draft Discussion Thread

Lith

2 minutes ago, BigO said:

I’ll never forgive Abraham for not playing  the playoff game vs. Raiders. He would have been thrown off the team had he played in the 40’s or 50’s where players played with injuries most would take a season off to heal.

Could you imagine what would have happened even on the 70s Steelers or Cowboys if he pulled that crap?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Could you imagine what would have happened even on the 70s Steelers or Cowboys if he pulled that crap?

I guess we’ll know when untouchable crew freaks when he sits out in the playoffs because of a nose bleed. ?

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Is there some kind of rule? I just said I am playing Night Train at WR.

No but I assume you need to pick one and draft a player in the other slot.  He's listed as a LB in the sheet but you can certainly play him at Center.  Mean Joe and Bob Lilly will be happy to entertain him :)

10 minutes ago, nycdan said:

No but I assume you need to pick one and draft a player in the other slot.  He's listed as a LB in the sheet but you can certainly play him at Center.  Mean Joe and Bob Lilly will be happy to entertain him :)

Those pussyfoots?  Ha!

I am not drafting another C. 

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Those pussyfoots?  Ha!

Go for it.  I love the idea of 2-way players.  Never happen again except for the occasional trick play sadly.

Back to Abraham...you know who doesn't slack off because of a tummy-ache?  This guy.   I love this picture.

Mudhead+photo+Riger+original.jpg

18 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Go for it.  I love the idea of 2-way players.  Never happen again except for the occasional trick play sadly.

Back to Abraham...you know who doesn't slack off because of a tummy-ache?  This guy.   I love this picture.

Rb and I can go 4 WR with this cat

B5C6DFDD-2F40-4CA4-85BC-2D9E2F309666.jpeg

19 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I know this game used to be called football

Surprised Abraham lasted this long. Must be cause Jets fans. His career wasn’t without a couple eyerolls but he did sack quaterbacks like they were prom night pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Facemasks.  That is why I find football superior to hockey.  Note the nice white teeth. Not much of that in hockey.

31 minutes ago, BigO said:

Rb and I can go 4 WR with this cat

At least Bob Hayes still has his medals!

8 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Facemasks.  That is why I find football superior to hockey.  Note the nice white teeth. Not much of that in hockey.

At least Bob Hayes still has his medals!

But does he have a statue? Nope. He does have a candy named after him though.

AED94FCA-9C14-4DBB-9AE4-481D2CA6A2CF.png

9 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Of course he has a ******* statue.  He's the fastest man in the world!

Visbal_Image_10-_Passing_The_TorchJs.jpg

He has a bust too!

7d765706e7ea5ac44f9f2415af6563cb--induct

Study your history. Thorpe ran the 100 in the Olympics in a little over 10 secs with broken down shoes and one didn’t even fit!

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Think my boy will play tennis. 

Elway, who will lead the AFC West-leading Broncos against the Seattle Seahawks Sunday in Denver, recalled this fall that as a Bronco rookie in 1983, his debut was traumatic.

On his first play, he looked across the line and saw middle linebacker Jack Lambert of the Pittsburgh Steelers glaring at him.

"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself," Elway said. "I'm thinking, `You can have your money back. Just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant.'

"I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."

Statistically, Elway was awful in that game, completing one of eight passes for 14 yards with an interception. And he was sacked four times.

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

Well...now that you opened that door...

jack-lambert-no-teeth-photo_73738022-dca

Lambert was the face but through my in- depth, quantitative google research for this draft, Jack Ham, was, in fact, considered better by most, “in the know”. Ham is also considered the greatest pure “outside” linebacker of all-time. Jack Ham was also drafted a whopping 62 picks later by The HessStation Gaslighters. 

maxresdefault.jpg

...Jack Ham everybody 

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Surprised Abraham lasted this long. Must be cause Jets fans. His career wasn’t without a couple eyerolls but he did sack quaterbacks like they were prom night pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was literally going and forth between Rice and Abraham when I went with my 2nd DE and decided to go with Simeon (who should be in the HOF IMO).

Had he not beem available, I would have went with Abe

Archived