Indiana Jones Mafia - False Idols

Pac

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stark said:

i did not intend to turn this into an NBA thread, paging Stephen A Smith... lol

If we're gonna go that direction, we need to go all-in with the comparisons.

@Pac is Antoine Walker.  3x all-star who never maximized his potential, and bounced around to 5 different teams due to a poor work ethic and being a bad teammate.  And off the court he racked up a ton of debt, eventually reaching bankruptcy. 

@HessStation is Ron Artest, later Metta World Peace.  Lunatic. 

@Integrity28 is Lance Stephenson.  Solid player, but definitely thinks way more of himself than fans, teammates, and the media do.  Constantly blowing in people's ears to troll them. 

@CTM is Bill Walton.  Really great player, but also a batsh*t insane hippie. 

@JiF is Reggie Miller.  Hits a lot of his shots, but was supremely overrated.  He never once made the All-NBA First Team and is probably one of the worst Hall of Famers in the game's history. 

@The Crusher is Sean May.  Fattest player in NBA history. 

@Nynaeve is Elena Della Donne.  Best player in the WNBA. 

@Verbal is Sue Bird.  Lesbian WNBA player. 

I'm A.C. Green.  He was well-known for openly being a virgin. 

You're David Thompson.  Started off on a Jordan-like path but an awful cocaine habit derailed your career. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Pac is Antoine Walker.  3x all-star who never maximized his potential, and bounced around to 5 different teams due to a poor work ethic and being a bad teammate.  And off the court he racked up a ton of debt, eventually reaching bankruptcy. 

@Integrity28 is Lance Stephenson.  Solid player, but definitely thinks way more of himself than fans, teammates, and the media do.  Constantly blowing in people's ears to troll them. 

@JiF is Reggie Miller.  Hits a lot of his shots, but was supremely overrated.  He never once made the All-NBA First Team and is probably one of the worst Hall of Famers in the game's history. 

You're David Thompson.  Started off on a Jordan-like path but an awful cocaine habit derailed your career. 

CJ18eQZUEAA8I10.png

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Can I be a basketball player too? I feel left out. :(

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

michaeljordansmall-thumb-550x375-314868.

they had to superimpose him with all his because...well, GOAT doesn’t need validation. 

Eh, thats one character flaw about Jordan though.  See his Hall of Fame speech?  Dude was anything but secure. 

But no matter.  He was better on the court than LeBron, and still more likable off the court than LeBron.  MJ had Charles Oakley, a former rival, acting as a pseudo-bodyguard for years after retirement.  LeBron couldn't keep Kyrie Irving around and said he "never played on a super team" despite getting to roll with Wade, Bosh, and Ray Allen for multiple seasons.  Total unlikable douche. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw for Hess, I tried to find a formerly black and now white NBA player who is also a flat-earther.  Too narrow of a search, I guess. 

It doesn't have to be limited to the NBA

image.png

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You’re JR Smith Nol.??

I don't know who that is but I accept it.

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

chris-kaman-bench-2514-twitter-ftr_1ftcc

Those chairs look comfy af I don't blame the guy.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Everybody knew Hess was a fake black man, he's more like shaun king. 

Ah, good ol' Talcum X himself.

45 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's even worse, my closest brother to me in age is 8 years older.  My oldest brother is 13 years older then me.  My sister 12 years. I've been desperately seeking attention and acceptance from them my whole life.

None of my siblings played hoops but I was a better athlete than them all at every sport.  Smarter too.  First and only person in my family to graduate college.  We're all about equal in surfing and my one brother is a professional angler...so I'll give him that he's a better fisherman than me.  But that's it. 

Everything else JiF >>>>> siblings. 

You're like Porzingis with your siblings.

I'm on the different side.  I'm 9 years younger than my brother and 10 years younger than my sister. I was the mistake baby. Mom was a smoker and drinker back in early 70s and didn't think she could have any more kids (or she drank and smoke to make sure she didnt have any more kids, don't remember which one). Trip to PR to see family, Pops got frisky and he hit the one-in-a-million shot. Nine months later I was born, but soon after got sick from meningitis, was messed up for awhile, but righted myself later on.  In the race against siblings, unlike you, it took me longer to surpass them.

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

True.  At least Curry was likable in college.  Underdog player at an underdog program, taking them to the Elite 8.

LeBron has very few redeeming qualities.  Did you know he gave HIMSELF the "King James" nickname?  He'd yell it after dunks during High School games.  Who gives HIMSELF a nickname?  F*ckin douchebag. 

@HessStation needs to provide his thoughts here as well. 

I remember that.  I still have the Sports Illustrated with him on the cover at 17 and I believe it mentions that.  He's a supreme talent, one of the best ever, but he's always been a douche.

4 minutes ago, SMC said:

You're like Porzingis with your siblings.

I'm on the different side.  I'm 9 years younger than my brother and 10 years younger than my sister. I was the mistake baby. Mom was a smoker and drinker back in early 70s and didn't think she could have any more kids (or she drank and smoke to make sure she didnt have any more kids, don't remember which one). Trip to PR to see family, Pops got frisky and he hit the one-in-a-million shot. Nine months later I was born, but soon after got sick from meningitis, was messed up for awhile, but righted myself later on.  In the race against siblings, unlike you, it took me longer to surpass them.

I'm an ooops baby too.  Catholic parents.  Best mistake they ever made.  They finally got it right on the 4th try.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

It's even worse, my closest brother to me in age is 8 years older.  My oldest brother is 13 years older then me.  My sister 12 years. I've been desperately seeking attention and acceptance from them my whole life.

None of my siblings played hoops but I was a better athlete than them all at every sport.  Smarter too.  First and only person in my family to graduate college.  We're all about equal in surfing and my one brother is a professional angler...so I'll give him that he's a better fisherman than me.  But that's it. 

Everything else JiF >>>>> siblings. 

If you ask me you give the best head too!

1 hour ago, CTM said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If you asked anyone that knows me this is how Crushloves cubicle career would have ended and eventually lead to lifelong  homelessness. 

I hold deep admiration and respect for anyone who makes a living this way. No way I could. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

If you asked anyone that knows me this is how Crushloves cubicle career would have ended and eventually lead to lifelong  homelessness. 

I hold deep admiration and respect for anyone who makes a living this way. No way I could. 

lol, i actually almost put in the quote what would happen if crusher and gatabot were scum together

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm an ooops baby too.  Catholic parents.  Best mistake they ever made.  They finally got it right on the 4th try.

I have a brother 3 years older than me and he still hates me for hitting a homer off him in little league.  I have this  critter Cousin like thing that is younger than me and he literally worships and adores me. Lived with us since he was 5 cause his mom died and his father didn’t want him. Can’t really blame the guy, never met him.  I tried to kill him couple times when we were younger but he bounced back like a champ. Him and my oldest brother don’t get along because they never had to. Not sure why . Total opposites usually attract. 

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

lol, i actually almost put in the quote what would happen if crusher and gatabot were scum together

Reasonable assumption. I actually had an IT guy come in yesterday and replace the old network in my office. He commented to my girls that I didn’t seem to want to talk to him about the network. They told him “ to try football or working out, Doc doesn’t talk computers.” Haha 

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My cube is so cute ^_^

Archived